GCA Division 3 Previews and Predictions

Re: GCA Division 3 Previews and Predictions

Stedy Eddy;364802 said:
Craggs played at barrabool not wallington and he is crap anyway

It's fun playing Winchelsea, a bunch of bearded blokes who all look like Ned Kelly. great comedy value.

Buddy23#;365580 said:
It's fun playing Winchelsea, a bunch of bearded blokes who all look like Ned Kelly. great comedy value.

Thats pretty funny considering no 1 has a beard in the club....if you play 4 inverleigh ur current coach looks like happy gilmores caddy

Stedy Eddy;365693 said:
Thats pretty funny considering no 1 has a beard in the club....if you play 4 inverleigh ur current coach looks like happy gilmores caddy

beard or no beard, big or small, most clubs would not give a stuff what a person looked like as long as they could play the game !! Or is this Models Inc ?? hehe

I'd hope there would be more to talk about in div3 this year than who has and hasn't got beards:rolleyes:

Any news on ins & outs?

Practice match results?

We played Little River on Saturday:
StABCC 5/240 (40 Overs) LRCC 110 (35)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;365906 said:
I'd hope there would be more to talk about in div3 this year than who has and hasn't got beards:rolleyes:

Any news on ins & outs?

Practice match results?

We played Little River on Saturday:
StABCC 5/240 (40 Overs) LRCC 110 (35)

who were the stand out players

boy from the bush;365974 said:
who were the stand out players
the top order all got between 25-35 before bein retired and with the ball justin miller bowled lightning blayne wegener took 4/not many i think and rest were shared

Games and Tips for Rd1

TEESDALE v Corio Bay
ST ALBANS/BREAKWATER v Winchlesea
CORIO v Inverleigh
MODEWARRE v Little River
Bannockburn v LETHBRIDGE
Anakie v MEREDITH

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;367520 said:
Games and Tips for Rd1

TEESDALE v Corio Bay
CORIO v Inverleigh
MODEWARRE v Little River
Bannockburn v LETHBRIDGE
Anakie v MEREDITH

did ya get the turf up in time and how is it.

These are my tips for round one.

TEESDALE v Corio Bay (way too much class for a struggling corio bay)

ST ALBANS/BREAKWATER v Winchlesea (you would have to expect st albans to comftorably win, winch's ray edwards may be a bit of a resistance to the super saints though)

Corio v INVERLEIGH (Inverleigh have good depth in the batting department and in the bowling side of things i have heard that the 2 opening bowlers can do damage and also some handy lower change bowlers)

Moddewarre v LITTLE RIVER (a bit of an upset but i think the little river boys will come out with a fire in their belly and the moddewarre boys i suspect will drop off this year seeing as though they have lost a couple of players espcially fergy)

Bannockburn v LETHBRIDGE(lethtbridge simply too strong, bannockburn have a pretty poor line up and i expect the lethbridge bowlers to have a day out, the lethy batsman will have no trouble in either posting a big score of chasing down a small one)

Anakie v MEREDITH (meredith to win in a tight one, alfie rayner and mickey rayner i expect to both have big games. anakie i think may have another long season ahead of them)

What are everyone elses thoughts on my tips?

crktluva;367532 said:
did ya get the turf up in time and how is it.
Yep will have a wicket up for Sunday, unsure how it will play but you'd expect it to do plenty:eek:

boy from the bush;367533 said:
ST ALBANS/BREAKWATER v Winchlesea (you would have to expect st albans to comftorably win, winch's ray edwards may be a bit of a resistance to the super saints though)

I think Ray Edwards has gone to Deans Marsh and taken a few with him, there's a guy on here from Winch that might be able to let us know.:confused:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;367540 said:
Yep will have a wicket up for Sunday, unsure how it will play but you'd expect it to do plenty:eek:

I think Ray Edwards has gone to Deans Marsh and taken a few with him, there's a guy on here from Winch that might be able to let us know.:confused:

Ray has gone to deans marsh with his old man....looking forward to sunday hopefully it gets called off.....does the pitch look like a turf wicket yet?

TEESDALE v Corio Bay
CORIO v Inverleigh
MODEWARRE v Little River
Bannockburn v LETHBRIDGE
Anakie v MEREDITH

i see craggs has proven to be a liar, obviously no injuruy problems, just a weak spineless tool to scared to tell wallington that he just wanted play elsewhere. Who cares if ya go elsewhere, its no big loss to any club losing a player like him, why lie about it:confused:.

mdf30586;368605 said:
st albans/breakwater had a fairly comfortable win 2day
6/257 v 69

they also sung the team song after the win which was very embarrassing for them......after hearin it i no longer felt embarrassed 4 our shithouse display

Stedy Eddy;368638 said:
they also sung the team song after the win which was very embarrassing for them......after hearin it i no longer felt embarrassed 4 our shithouse display

I wouldn't think you'll have that problem to often this year.......

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;368663 said:
I wouldn't think you'll have that problem to often this year.......

Never b4 have i heard a team sing there song after a game of cricket....u guys have some serious tickets on urselfs

Stedy Eddy;368667 said:
Never b4 have i heard a team sing there song after a game of cricket....u guys have some serious tickets on urselfs

jealousy...
we (newcomb) sung our song back at newcomb with our firsts, and it was the best feeling around the club for a long long time. you may enjoy singing your song one day.. if yous ever pull a win together.

Back