Gca Player Movements 2011/2012

Highton will struggle to win games in the 1sts now.. unless they've recruited very well.. there 2nds/3rds. should do alright but 4ths will struggle going from 1 dayers to 2 dayers all of a sudden.. i also heard StAlbans signed Simon Katich aswell as everyone who has ever played cricket in Geelong.. hahahahahaha :D

Highton will struggle to win games in the 1sts now.. unless they've recruited very well.. there 2nds/3rds. should do alright but 4ths will struggle going from 1 dayers to 2 dayers all of a sudden.. i also heard StAlbans signed Simon Katich aswell as everyone who has ever played cricket in Geelong.. hahahahahaha :D

I still havent heard about any big name recruits at Highton but they desperately need them now

Yep, heard that appointment has ruffled a few feathers out at the River. Not sure about names but heard a few may be considering leaving because of this. One not happy about missing out on the coaching job.

Interesting appointment, wonder if he told them he was sacked mid contract at GU....

Aliitle bit going on.
St Albans seem right in the middle of it although they deny it like all clubs, I heard they have recruited very well and will improve out of sight on last year.

No word on Newcomb, good mail says they're splashing the cash around so would have someone penciled in. Skinny must have that big fat cheque book out again.:D

Thomson have signed former gun Brad Grapsas, wonder if he can get Warney down for a game:p no news on any others though.
Highton are officially stuffed they will be the worse performed team in div1 in years. GCA to thank for that masterstroke.

St Joeys look like the big mover in div1 along with South Barwon, Grovedale may of lost Peterson to a club previously mentioned:oops:

Keep the posts coming, good to have some comments on here for a change. Love the work!

Peterson to where ??? surely only Division 1..

Why would Skinny have the cheque book out ??

South Barwon - Joeys - E Belmon.. seem to have a few yards on others in Div 1
i can say for sure Brett Anderton won't be "having 1 last crack" with South Barwon, not the way their other members speak to him anyway.

StAlbans - Geelong City - Thomson - Newcomb.. should figure around the top in Divi 2.

and im waiting for a telegraph regarding news on division 3.

Peterson to where ??? surely only Division 1..

Why would Skinny have the cheque book out ??

South Barwon - Joeys - E Belmon.. seem to have a few yards on others in Div 1
i can say for sure Brett Anderton won't be "having 1 last crack" with South Barwon, not the way their other members speak to him anyway.

StAlbans - Geelong City - Thomson - Newcomb.. should figure around the top in Divi 2.

and im waiting for a telegraph regarding news on division 3.
If your saying Newcomb are in the best four they must of recruited, they didn't make finals last year and I think GCA div2 will be stronger this season. Skinny loves getting the cheque book out every few years at the Old Dinos. Is there a chance they will have quite a few of the old firm back from a few years ago. ie Anderson, Murray, Koliba, Smiljanic, Harrison, Harrison,Jones etc?

Anderton may not have a choice about a return to cricket, hearing he is under investigation and may be de-registered.

I'm hearing Peterson could very well be heading to a club located a footy kick from buckleys enternainment complex;)

Grant Dew is the rumour.. probably Lucas Benci, if they don't draw anyone new.

I heard that Lucas Benci is on his way out at AT. Has said he will only play where Sean Arnott plays, and Arnott has confirmed he is heading back to Lara, so there may be a couple of old faces returning to the cats.

Peterson has been in talks with a number of clubs, however my mail is that he has decided to stay at Grovey for one more year.

If your saying Newcomb are in the best four they must of recruited, they didn't make finals last year and I think GCA div2 will be stronger this season. Skinny loves getting the cheque book out every few years at the Old Dinos. Is there a chance they will have quite a few of the old firm back from a few years ago. ie Anderson, Murray, Koliba, Smiljanic, Harrison, Harrison,Jones etc?

Anderton may not have a choice about a return to cricket, hearing he is under investigation and may be de-registered.

De-registered for what ? GCA starting to sound like Nazi Germany.

Im not gonna say "who" if any that we have picked up at Newcomb.. but i will dismiss
1. Astronomical figures being paid to players who couldn't win us a final 5 years ago.
2. Skinny hasn't "opened his cheque book".

Back