Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;223688 said:
you're right on the money bringbackwarney i play at st albans and that 100% write jock irvine has done a huge job he's a champ.
Not to sure about lucas benci coming i havn't heard that but could be right, him and jason murray are good mates from when he coached AT.
heard maybe jay addy to drysdale any truth?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;223703 said:
how are they looking?

young and inexperienced from what i gather, i dont have to much to do with them, i only play lower grades, i like to follow all the cricket from geelong tho so im glad someone finally made a forum for it :D

clearing pickets;223706 said:
young and inexperienced from what i gather, i dont have to much to do with them, i only play lower grades, i like to follow all the cricket from geelong tho so im glad someone finally made a forum for it :D
yeah same as me i don't have a club i kinda follow the whole lot of GCA & GCC
I started watching some of the BPCA games last year and was suprised at how high the standard is.I watch quite a few BPCA games when there was 1sts playing in geelong. never had any intrest in SLCA so GCA div3 wont meen much 2 me.

ok same as last year then? i heard a rumour last year that adam wiseman was going to collendina but never happend, will he be there this year or staying with Newtown?

cheers to that @|

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;223712 said:
ok same as last year then? i heard a rumour last year that adam wiseman was going to collendina but never happend, will he be there this year or staying with Newtown?

dont know mate, as i said i dont have much to do with the club as a whole.
wouldn't see why he'd leave to collendina, maybe join in with jimmy bartel hehe :cool:

clearing pickets;223714 said:
dont know mate, as i said i dont have much to do with the club as a whole.
wouldn't see why he'd leave to collendina, maybe join in with jimmy bartel hehe :cool:
He's good mates with Luke Buckland who plays down there played in flags at south barwonfc together. As for Bartel i think he might be mates with Kade Norquay and Will Handley pretty sure they played geelong falcons togeather at some stage.

clearing pickets;223662 said:
well if that is true it seems east belmont go from strength to strength.
will he fit into their first XI with the allens always in good form?

nah dont think he will get a game if the allens boys ar ein good form and plus sam fransworth is a top cricket player and he could play 1st XI anywhere in the Div 1 GCA

Bringbackwarney;223709 said:
yeah same as me i don't have a club i kinda follow the whole lot of GCA & GCC
I started watching some of the BPCA games last year and was suprised at how high the standard is.I watch quite a few BPCA games when there was 1sts playing in geelong. never had any intrest in SLCA so GCA div3 wont meen much 2 me.

just reading all your quotes, i reckon your a nerd. dont comment on things you clearly dont know mate.

Babies Arm;223801 said:
just reading all your quotes, i reckon your a nerd. dont comment on things you clearly dont know mate.
A nerd???? What is it you don't agree with babies arm?

grovedale to go back to back in season 2008/2009?
it might be hard after there prime bowler G Harper will be playin 2nds cause of his knees are F***ed and just think the fasest bolwer in GCA playin 2nds? WOW he is goin to kill blokes and it will be fun watching him & also playing if i get a game:D;)

bangladesh_8;223817 said:
grovedale to go back to back in season 2008/2009?
it might be hard after there prime bowler G Harper will be playin 2nds cause of his knees are F***ed and just think the fasest bolwer in GCA playin 2nds? WOW he is goin to kill blokes and it will be fun watching him & also playing if i get a game:D;)

seems rather pointless, if he's going to play he should play 1sts, f*cked knees or not.

also does anyone have any idea how the relegation/promotion system is going to work this season?

clearing pickets;223819 said:
seems rather pointless, if he's going to play he should play 1sts, f*cked knees or not.

also does anyone have any idea how the relegation/promotion system is going to work this season?
I would hope that its in ladder order top teams up and bottom teams down, would cut out all the drama and would give lower teams something to play 4 later in the year, i don't see why you couldn't have your 1sts in div 1 and if your 2nds finish bottom they go down to div2 and so on through all the grades.
Does anyone know if GWC&FC have been excepted in2 the BPCA?
Also a couple more transfers:
*Ebourne from corio bay to coach newcomb bulls
*Damien Biemens from newcomb bulls to Wallington
*im not 100% on this one, sean braniff from ocean grove back to st albans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back