Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

wiseoldman;224509 said:
I've seen Sean Bogan play a few games for Grovedale and the kid can bowl.Bringbackwarney it sounds 2 me there is a touch of jealously in your words.

dont worry bout bringbackwarney. he claims to know everything. but knows nothin mate. i heard good things bout bogan, dont think his a pea heart.

wiseoldman;224509 said:
I've seen Sean Bogan play a few games for Grovedale and the kid can bowl.Bringbackwarney it sounds 2 me there is a touch of jealously in your words.
i was talking about matt caulfield. never seen bogan play before hear he goes ok though.

Babies Arm;224533 said:
dont worry bout bringbackwarney. he claims to know everything. but knows nothin mate. i heard good things bout bogan, dont think his a pea heart.
AS i said you moran! i never said that about bogan, it was about matt caulfield.
if you took the time to read what i said instead of just being a w*nker.
Get a life mate you still havn't told me where i've made anything up? go back to the 4ths wannabe|@

Bringbackwarney;224838 said:
AS i said you moran! i never said that about bogan, it was about matt caulfield.
Get a life mate you still havn't told me where i've made anything up? go back to the 4ths wannabe|@

come on little boys no need for agro on this forum. there only opinions nothing else.
scott lindsay coaching city must be the best pick up of the pre season so far.
agg must of organised that so city stay up. ( haha for u agg haters )

norfolk and chance;224897 said:
come on little boys no need for agro on this forum. there only opinions nothing else.
scott lindsay coaching city must be the best pick up of the pre season so far.
agg must of organised that so city stay up. ( haha for u agg haters )

i'd say smiljanic to the thommy tigers, if true, would have to be up there.
loftus to west isn't exaclty the worst signing ever either.
big names transferring, just shows $$ talks.

babies arm and bringbackwarney need to chill out.
all you guys do is whinge.
both of you deal with it and start talkin cricket.
speaking of which, any news on manifold to stay in div1?

clearing pickets;224916 said:
babies arm and bringbackwarney need to chill out.
all you guys do is whinge.
both of you deal with it and start talkin cricket.
speaking of which, any news on manifold to stay in div1?
ben smiljanic to thomson is 100%.
And me whinging? maybe if you had at look through you'd see thats all i've been doing is talking cricket (and defending myself) i don't make stuff up for the fun of it

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;224972 said:
Peter Harrison has quit as coach at NDCC already after only taking on job 2 months ago.
Any1 know y?
he got a managing job working arvo shift.
Only became coach because he took a package at alcoa and retired, would've had the time to do it now he won't.

Bringbackwarney;224970 said:
And me whinging? maybe if you had at look through you'd see thats all i've been doing is talking cricket (and defending myself) i don't make stuff up for the fun of it

schuperb

Bringbackwarney;224970 said:

case closed

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;224972 said:
Peter Harrison has quit as coach at NDCC already after only taking on job 2 months ago.
Any1 know y?

what on earth is happening at Newcomb?
first the power now the dinosaurs, they're all leaving haha :D

clearing pickets;224982 said:
what on earth is happening at Newcomb?
first the power now the dinosaurs, they're all leaving haha :D
No idea can someone let us know whats been happening there? u dont lose all them cricketers in 2 or 3 years for nothing. how many now have left in recent times?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;225043 said:
I know who you are tommy rissole!!!!
smiljanic will make 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 runs in div2 this season

here's me hoping, that is of course alot of runs tho :p

cant wait to find out who u really are mate. u got no idea. it wont take long around geelong. u wanna make stuff up bouut certain people, just make sure they dont find out.

Babies Arm;225127 said:
cant wait to find out who u really are mate. u got no idea. it wont take long around geelong. u wanna make stuff up bouut certain people, just make sure they dont find out.
hahahahahahaha YEAH RITEO, packing myself

bangladesh_8;223659 said:
yer it was for a 2 year deal i have heard......sean bogan played grovedale 1st XI last year for most of the year as there opener bolwer with harper but then bogan got injured with his back and he couldnt get back in the side and he is a really good bolwer sharp and fast and he is only 20...rumors that the anglesea are chasing a couple grovedale cricket guys who are playin in there ressies side in footy this....i know there are 2 players in the anglesea ressies side that i hav seen in there best lately that play for grovey in cricket and they are s bayliss and a hovey but i wouldnt think grovey would let them go to anglesea

bangladesh_8 i heard bayliss and hovey both played 3rds at grovedale last year surely u were kidding about anglesea wanting them. mite come for a hit if its true

will grovedale struggle with harper playing 2nds. they have got no one coming thru who can do the job with the new ball. maybe it mite be a short stint in the seconds for harper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back