Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Babies Arm;269581 said:
hey beckodelay, i hope i never upset u in the past. i reckon we could be great mates. just been reading ur posts...... GOLD.
funniest person ever:D

"why cant we b friends, why cant we b friends" :D

crktluva;269639 said:
as for farnsworth, huh!!! he is nothing with bat or ball, most half decent gca cricketers can play 3rd and 4ths at geelong. and ya right, a lot of people dont like him, but he has a lot of admirers too. his mum, dad HIMSELF HIMSELF HIMSELF AND HIMSELF.

his mum makes him cook his own meals :eek: mayb there aint as much love as we thinks :eek:

supersaintjohnny;268536 said:
That's the President and the C.E.O of the Geelong wharf.

c.e.o of the wharf, feather brain couldnt organise a bonk in a brothel let alone run a wharf. p.s is that ernie the drunk in the photo, those 2 must be having a spelling bee to decide whos the smart 1. should just toss a coin.

ants14;269516 said:
guess u will just hav 2 wait and see wont u. btw id be backing sam to make plenty this year. hes had his time in the wait a few years bracket

i neva had 2 wait an c ants, it was always gunna be a south win. instead of playing shoulda poold the subs togetha bought some beers and had a few eddie betts @ oppys :eek:

ur man sammy hall might have another yr in dat "bracket" u were mentionin boss. left a str8 1 early for a wel compiled 1 :eek:

sum interestin results from the weekends matches.
Bnichols lived up to the hype & is number 9 in the battin averages.
on that mycricket site some yobbo got 10/0 :eek:
good result lol.
hornett dominatd as per usual.
RAM got the grovvey boys over the line wit a good last wiket stand, neva did defend ur skippa on here now did ya, agree wit me then i take it?
pitts 112, too easy lol.
and poor old sammy hall got himself a single digit.

thank the lord (buddy love) cricket is bak

pencil in 11;268538 said:
c.e.o of the wharf, feather brain couldnt organise a bonk in a brothel let alone run a wharf. p.s is that ernie the drunk in the photo, those 2 must be having a spelling bee to decide whos the smart 1. should just toss a coin.

Feather would be to tight to get a coin out of his wallet:D

ants14;269800 said:
alright so i dont no if the addy will giv just the scores or good match reports so i will give my outlook for our game.

north batted first after south won the toss, and loss sam hall and danny tielens early to some good bowling by ando and phil hunt. ando hit the same spot time after time and bowled real good. eventually alf clark came in at number 5, but kept reguarly losing partners with 4 blokes making between 10-15. alf ended up on 59 not out, whilst brad haunstein ran through the middle order and tail picking up 4-17 and north finished at 9-136.

south came out and breur and whittingham attacked the unexperienced opening bowling attack of jack hall and dom mcglinchey (15 years old). those two eventually lost their wickets to the wily veteran ross aylmer. but wickets were not coming regularly and once haunstein came out to bat the game was a sgood as over. col millard took two late wickets, and brad haunstein finished on 57 not out, anthony ford also batted alright for his 22. they passed norths score in the 39th over with just 4 wickets down.

votes 3 b.haunstein 2 a.clark 1 a.ford

good, unbiased report, thanks ants :)

heatelite;268215 said:
feel sorry for the south lads, first ando drank 400 pots after the thommy boys won the flag and now he'll drink another 400 with the hawks getting up, might not be able to get through 4 overs

going to be an expensive day for the big fella, probably pay $10 for subs, bowl 2 overs and not get a hit, needs to smash in at smoko to get his $$$ worth.

ants14;269800 said:
alright so i dont no if the addy will giv just the scores or good match reports so i will give my outlook for our game.

north batted first after south won the toss, and loss sam hall and danny tielens early to some good bowling by ando and phil hunt. ando hit the same spot time after time and bowled real good. eventually alf clark came in at number 5, but kept reguarly losing partners with 4 blokes making between 10-15. alf ended up on 59 not out, whilst brad haunstein ran through the middle order and tail picking up 4-17 and north finished at 9-136.

south came out and breur and whittingham attacked the unexperienced opening bowling attack of jack hall and dom mcglinchey (15 years old). those two eventually lost their wickets to the wily veteran ross aylmer. but wickets were not coming regularly and once haunstein came out to bat the game was a sgood as over. col millard took two late wickets, and brad haunstein finished on 57 not out, anthony ford also batted alright for his 22. they passed norths score in the 39th over with just 4 wickets down.

votes 3 b.haunstein 2 a.clark 1 a.ford

good description, but did not mention Ants14 bowled a handy spell there at the start of the South Barwon chase. Also with Scowny likely to come into the side next week after taking 4 wickets in the 2's it should strengthen up the bowling. Alf was a freak again but I would think he needs a few more bats to help him out for North to win a few games.

thanx 4 the pvte msg Badger:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badger_Is_Angry.jpg

"from what i hear mate, you don't even play the game. so either shut the ******** up, or step the ******** up."

Guild CC when will ya learn, no need 4 violence. the lumbajacks in div 3 will sort ya's out ;) shood we b talkin bout me steppin up or u guyz steppin down haha :eek:
ps: wit 8 * wat word were ya spelling chief?

Turned up at Guild and dam it i forgot to pack the surf board! gee there were alot of waves in the pitch!:D

But the $2 pots made up for it after the game

beckodelay;268613 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"from what i hear mate, you don't even play the game. so either shut the ******** up, or step the ******** up."

Guild CC when will ya learn, no need 4 violence. the lumbajacks in div 3 will sort ya's out ;) shood we b talkin bout me steppin up or u guyz steppin down haha :eek:
ps: wit 8 * wat word were ya spelling chief?

All the tall talk that you go with and your from where? North Shore?:eek:

I wouldn't be saying anything:rolleyes:

whatdoumeanwashe;269910 said:
Turned up at Guild and dam it i forgot to pack the surf board! gee there were alot of waves in the pitch!:D

hahaha it wasn't that bad! how was leesy haha, 4 wickets in 5 balls. missed the double hat trick cause the stupid c..t can't bowl straight and threw down a wide.
would that still count haha? x x w x x in one over

4 days till the 1st game, should be a cracking year. Looking forward to seeing how a few clubs and their new recruits go.

Is there going to be a few suspect wickets out there?

Any last minute ins & outs for clubs?

beckodelay;269864 said:
:p

cheifcharga i c the ref i made about the Stoneyford Batting Maestro has hit a raw nerve. As they say to Runia... chin up :eek:
4 da millionth time i dont play cricket, i watch it. why wood i botha standin in the sun chasin leatha wen i can b sittin back watching stoneyford local hero *insert name here* makin hundreds on cow paddocks in divvy 3 avin a couple quiet lagers :p

haha there we have it mate, u dont play cricket, so i wouldnt bother bagging out people who play! and he was playin divvy 1, have a look in todays geelong addy!! lol. anways boys think u should just agree to disagree? good idea. cyas

wrong 'un;268666 said:
4 days till the 1st game, should be a cracking year. Looking forward to seeing how a few clubs and their new recruits go.

Is there going to be a few suspect wickets out there?

Any last minute ins & outs for clubs?

Thomson's oval out of action for the first game.
1st's to play at North Geelong this sunday.

stiffyjohncock2;269930 said:
haha there we have it mate, u dont play cricket, so i wouldnt bother bagging out people who play! and he was playin divvy 1, have a look in todays geelong addy!! lol. anways boys think u should just agree to disagree? good idea. cyas

cos ppl think every1 is a gun, there r only a select few in GCA who r good cricketers the rest are standard country cricketers. ppl go over board when rating them. i have said all along i dont play yet no1 in here disagree's wit me much, mayb i make sense :eek:

thommy_rissole;268674 said:
Thomson's oval out of action for the first game.
1st's to play at North Geelong this sunday.

Nothing worse than Sunday cricket IMO.:(

NDCC's oval is also out of action until after Xmas playing Sunday cricket till then.

I guess Sunday cricket is alright for those of us that aren't playing, puts something on for a Sunday session;)

Also heard that Torquay have picked up a bowler from Melbourne, meant to be as quick as anyone in Geelong. Anyone from Torquay confirm this?

geelong bitter, still a buck20 mark up :p

beckodelay;269931 said:
cos ppl think every1 is a gun, there r only a select few in GCA who r good cricketers the rest are standard country cricketers. ppl go over board when rating them. i have said all along i dont play yet no1 in here disagree's wit me much, mayb i make sense :eek:

yeah whateva mate, i dont wanna get into an argument. u have been doing some good posts from what iv seen, and well done. just be carefull in bagging people out on here. yes everybody is entitled to their opinion but dont go overboard. anyways keep up the good posting. =]

BazTsitas;268699 said:
Just think it's only 6 months to we go back2back. can't wait to get that magic feeling again!!!

yawn. not only the worst bloke in the gca, but the most boring as well.

thats 2 titles for you already and cricket hasnt started. well done.

stiffyjohncock2;269933 said:
yeah whateva mate, i dont wanna get into an argument. u have been doing some good posts from what iv seen, and well done. just be carefull in bagging people out on here. yes everybody is entitled to their opinion but dont go overboard. anyways keep up the good posting. =]
thanks dad :rolleyes:

Babies Arm;268723 said:
yawn. not only the worst bloke in the gca, but the most boring as well.

thats 2 titles for you already and cricket hasnt started. well done.

Ruthless would be the best way to describe me!

Why you South Barwon blokes are trying to make friends out on the field, we're winning flags!

HARDEN THE F UP SWANETTE'S

Was the wicket at Guild a brand new Santa Anna one. It looked from a distance as if it still had lines down it, from the rolls of grass.
Would expect that would have been great fun to bat on if it was.

right arm medium;269940 said:
Was the wicket at Guild a brand new Santa Anna one. It looked from a distance as if it still had lines down it, from the rolls of grass.

cmon harpy harps answa my question! the longa ya leave it the more i think u dont like him :eek:

BazTsitas;268725 said:

Why you South Barwon blokes are trying to make friends out on the field, we're winning flags!

could think of a few other words personaly pal :eek:

Baz ur the most h8d bloke in geelong, not just glong cricket.

prefer 2 hava beer with every1 at south than any1 in your family.

:mad:

If the Pitch was that bad, how come the umpire gave it a tick in the excellent box. Must of been an ok deck considering it rained all day friday.

BazTsitas;268725 said:

Guys we all know this is not Bazza writing up this stuff. But I do think if Bazza found out who it was he would not be too happy. There is no credibility in the posts if someone is posting under a different name, just ask Benny the Jet from Murghe !! In the great words of Bushy Thompson from South "there is only 4 sleeps left" until the season starts, so let's post up any last minute team changes. Possibly Fergie is not settled if you check out his facebook page !! :)

right arm medium;269940 said:

no it wasn't the santa anna one they played on.

bats'n'balls;269958 said:
If the Pitch was that bad, how come the umpire gave it a tick in the excellent box. Must of been an ok deck considering it rained all day friday.
Sorry my bad ,tell me is it normal to get 9 LBW decisions in one game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back