India in Pakistan

India in Pakistan

[quote="indiancricketer ":21n9oe3i]
Match going to start soon...people i think we might lose
[/quote:21n9oe3i]

If bowling out Pakistan for 161 and winning the series means India lost, then you were correct in your prediction.
icon_smile.gif

Finally got some vengeance after the loss in the test series.

India in Pakistan

India played wonderfully.....didnt watch india bowl but will watch the replay of the match in about 20 mins...i heard they bowled n fielded very well

India in Pakistan

The last India-Pakistan ODI is on 19th and so is the U-19 World cup final between India U-19 and Pakistan U-19.....what a coincidence

India in Pakistan

Well, congrats to all indian fans!

BALLE BALLE!

We have won 4-1! What a sensational win this is for us??? Extremely spell binding!

India in Pakistan

This series win is great for any cricket fan. Pakistan were beaten in all parts of the game. I think it was mainly there top order that let them down. Only in the final ODI did they show resistance. Gosh, Dhoni and Yuvi, brilliant batting from the 2 youngsters, but you can't forget the vetrans, Sachin and Dravid. Pathan led the way with the ball, along with youngsters RP singh and Sreesanth.

India in Pakistan

India at No.4 in the ODI rankings and Pakistan have slipped to No.5!

India need to beat England now in the ODI series to follow and India will move up to No.2 in the ODI rankings. That would be a great achievement

India in Pakistan

Basically, if we beat England in this series, we are number 2 in the world in both forms of the game.

Back