India in Pakistan

India in Pakistan

India in DIRE STRAITS folks....one can only wish for a miracle from LAXMAN and SACHIN as previously performed against AUstralia at Eden Gardens by Laxman and Dravid.....or else we r doomed in the 3rd test!!!!
icon_cry.gif

India in Pakistan

What a horrible second innings, without Yuvraj, we would have been utterly humiliated, not that losing by 341 runs isn't humiliating enough.

India in Pakistan

I would like to see 2 more test matches.
1-match test series are really not good enough for teams to prove themselves.

India in Pakistan

the fact is india have lost due to their poor cricket... non the less im sure INDIA willl CRUSH pakistan in the ODIS..
police.gif
looking forward to that

India in Pakistan

[quote="anish_vince ":a2f2kaf6]
the fact is india have lost due to their poor cricket... non the less im sure INDIA willl CRUSH pakistan in the ODIS..
police.gif
looking forward to that
[/quote:a2f2kaf6]

I hope so, man. It would be horrible if India loses both the tests and ODIs, especially after their recent performances against Sri Lanka.

India in Pakistan

Because there are loads of players waiting on the sidelines who are far better fielders than him. Probably not, but that may be A reason.

India in Pakistan

its amzing while reviewing the test series

they make the 1,2 tests pitch as flat so that there batsmen can get more training then indian batsmen

while comes to 3rd test thay make bouncy pitch and india lose the match at last

India in Pakistan

V Sehwag, SR Tendulkar, *R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, M Kaif,
+MS Dhoni, IK Pathan, AB Agarkar, S Sreesanth, M Kartik, Z Khan.

team india

India in Pakistan

Pakistan team:
Shoaib Malik, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf,
*Inzamam-ul-Haq, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, +Kamran Akmal,
Naved-ul-Hasan, Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul.

India in Pakistan

India loses again.
icon_sad.gif
Our batsmen are playing beautifully, but the bowlers just screw everything up. Sreesanth should be dropped for the next match.

India in Pakistan

Can't wait for Feb. 11. I don't think our batting lineup needs any changes, but Kartik and Sreesanth were horrible the other day. I hope Balaji comes back soon.

India in Pakistan

[quote="pal ":26opoi90]
India loses again.
icon_sad.gif
Our batsmen are playing beautifully, but the bowlers just screw everything up. Sreesanth should be dropped for the next match.
[/quote:26opoi90]

I dont think Sreesanth performed badly in this match! He looked good but was overtly aggressive!

Zaheer or Agarkar should be dropped and RP Singh should be tried! RP Singh is not great but do we have any other options? Powar should play instead of kartik

Back