Money Shield 2013/2014

What are your thoughts on Cunningham please FullToss? Good player?

I'll throw my 2 cents in. Cunningham is one of the champions of the DVCA, up their with your Minneys, Bakers, Hubbers et al.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Don't worry about his two ducks on the trot or 2/132 from his last three trundles. I'm expecting Dyl to come out this game and whistle a few past the Lower Plenty batsmen's heads taking 7 fa not many, and probably smash a quick 50 batting from 7-9.

I'm looking forward to the Cunningham v (his old mentor) Kelsey match up. Two genuine all rounders going hell for leather.

I'll throw my 2 cents in. Cunningham is one of the champions of the DVCA, up their with your Minneys, Bakers, Hubbers et al.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Don't worry about his two ducks on the trot or 2/132 from his last three trundles. I'm expecting Dyl to come out this game and whistle a few past the Lower Plenty batsmen's heads taking 7 fa not many, and probably smash a quick 50 batting from 7-9.

I'm looking forward to the Cunningham v (his old mentor) Kelsey match up. Two genuine all rounders going hell for leather.

I started to well up reading this synopsis of Mr Cunningham, but you missed a couple of his finer attributes.

He's the only one I know to stand in Dog Sh!t, then take off his shoes, bowl an over in his socks, then stand in the same Dog Sh!t in said socks...

Eltham win this week and they're in. Going to be a close finish at both ends of the ladder.

The matches becoming 1 dayers may throw up a few surprise results this weekend

Eltham win this week and they're in. Going to be a close finish at both ends of the ladder.

The matches becoming 1 dayers may throw up a few surprise results this weekend

Eltham should get in. At the other end. I think South Morang will still go down, were it not for Camrea's charity they'd be done already. I think the DVCA should move to a 2 up/2 down relegation system.

so I think season will end like this greensy lalor eltham b utd. Lalor v b utd to play of in grand final. Lalor wont lose at home and I think b utd batting line up will post a massive score on the road against greensy attack. Minney for comp medal

I'm not sure it's quite a road. Only 3 scores above 200 in money shield at war memorial. All by boro.

Different story for our twos though. We've dropped a bit from last year but 4 times we've had teams pass 200, once by us. (Last week)

Exciting few weeks await.

Forget about Money Shield finals, all the excitement is at the other end of the ladder.

Bottom 4 teams playing each other, 3 can get relegated. And getting dropped to B grade could be the ruin of a club.

My money is on South Morang to get the wooden spoon.

And then there were 4. Top 2 and home finals still up for grabs, no dead rubber at Eltham Park, and a massive finish at the bottom.

Mont seemed to get out of jail with Banyule at 4/162 needing 40 to win.

Only really 2 that can go down, as % is hard to alter that much at this stage of the season! unless someone gets rolled for 50 or something.

Forget about Money Shield finals, all the excitement is at the other end of the ladder.

Bottom 4 teams playing each other, 3 can get relegated. And getting dropped to B grade could be the ruin of a club.

My money is on South Morang to get the wooden spoon.

Also think SM for the spoon. Great effort from them to just fall short of a big chase against the ladder leaders.

Greensborough showing some vulnerability lately and not in great form. Should be a ripping finals series. Anyone can win it on their day.

Looks like Greensy have issue's chasing small totals. Was the ground slow or did they just choke again? It should give the young Lower side a bit of a lift knocking off the top side. By the way how did the self proclaimed Cyclone Dylan go?

Also think SM for the spoon. Great effort from them to just fall short of a big chase against the ladder leaders.

Greensborough showing some vulnerability lately and not in great form. Should be a ripping finals series. Anyone can win it on their day.
I wouldn't write off Sth Morang just yet they have been very good since Xmas and Monty have been poor. Some aggressive leadership Sth Morang could see Monty getting the Montywobbles just like the football club. Huge week in other games at both end's of the table with home finals now up for grabs as Boro follow a similar path into finals as last year.

Back