Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical TOOL!! Rivergum hey, I love blokes that get ahead of themselves and show so much disrespect
to fellow member clubs. I can't wait to see it bite you in the arse! I wonder if pepper will hand you another one
and of course lets not forget the umpires/comp.

Who is this champ person? Watched a bit of ycw on weekend made trinity look good, surely rivergum have it in the bag?
Typical TOOL!! Rivergum hey, I love blokes that get ahead of themselves and show so much disrespect
to fellow member clubs. I can't wait to see it bite you in the arse! I wonder if pepper will hand you another one
and of course lets not forget the umpires/comp.[/QUOTE

Rivergum are nearly there, poor form to stick it to a club that's trying their best to survive.
Poor Form. Instead of clubs sticking together in these sort of times they turn on each other.
The Camrea v $$$$bank v Keon Park days are long gone.

How do you no it's someone from rivergum? Yer no need for it clubs should stick together
Rivergum are nearly there, poor form to stick it to a club that's trying their best to survive.
Poor Form. Instead of clubs sticking together in these sort of times they turn on each other.
The Camrea v $$$$bank v Keon Park days are long gone.

You guys have no idea, especially scoreboard end, if you think this champ bloke is from rivergum. Clearly on here to stir the pot. Wouldn't take too much notice at all.
What is going on at Keon park? Are they maybe not as good as we all think? Certainly not playing like a team. Great win for the colts who just keep hanging in for that 4th spot.

Rivergum clicking along nicely and look like the front runners at this stage. Big game this week between the top 2.

Holy trinity finally getting a win on the board, might see a few more wins now.

Lalor going nicely and very stiff not to win that one on the weekend!

Chargers and YCW STRUGGLING!

okay Goddard check my previous posts about who would finish where and tell me how much I know.
You must be on the board ("no idea, especially scoreboard end") why single me out? Is it because I have been a huge critic of the cones as has the rest of the comp but nobody wants to speak up. Funny that, haven't won or made many runs since they started using them. Or is it because I'm supporting Olympic Colts and people in high office (in their small little minds) want to get rid of them??

Sorry scoreboardend. I was referring to you thinking that this goose was actually from rivergum and you thinking they are getting ahead of themselves and them being disrespectful towards other clubs. I doubt that is the case.

I'm With you on the cone debate mate, should not be happening. Although it seems it has completely backfired for the chargers as there cricket is going backwards! Karma. Not much balls at the top in this comp. Too busy trying to keep certain teams happy.

Rosebank- rivergum can't seem to get through there top order, and should bat there 80 and win.
Colts- great win last week and should do it again this week.
Keon park- would be furious after losing last week and should take care of preston ycw, but not training Tuesdays wouldn't help there cause.
Lalor- came close last week, should do it easy against chargers.
All in all not as close a season as we all thought!

"Rosebank- rivergum can't seem to get through there top order, and should bat there 80 and win. Rivergums bowling to strong.
Colts- great win last week and should do it again this week. Colts.
Keon park- would be furious after losing last week and should take care of preston ycw, but not training Tuesdays wouldn't help there cause. Parkers outright.
Lalor- came close last week, should do it easy against chargers. Lalor easy, get those cones in another 25m!LMAO.
All in all not as close a season as we all thought!" Rivergum back to back, $$$$bank stars can't string it together, got some top kids though and BIGMOUTH traitor offspinner isn't one of them.

Biggest surprise from the weekend is from colts, but there's 2 batsmen in that could get that score.
Keon park looking the goods with white finally making some runs, they must want the outright making that score of 63 overs!
Rivergum put up a good score, and with Della riva out will be handy for them.
Big score down at lalor and good see them up and about

Biggest surprise from the weekend is from colts, but there's 2 batsmen in that could get that score.
Keon park looking the goods with white finally making some runs, they must want the outright making that score of 63 overs!
Rivergum put up a good score, and with Della riva out will be handy for them.
Big score down at lalor and good see them up and about
The issue down at Trinners is not Colts, its how much the Captain is disliked. Players are unhappy at being unfairly dropped to lower grades and general unhappiness that there players openly discuss. There will be a change at year end.
Keon park will get the points easily.
Lalor may well secure another outright.
Kooka's on fire with the bat posting a big score & will make life hard for Rosebank.

"The issue down at Trinners is not Colts, its how much the Captain is disliked. Players are unhappy at being unfairly dropped to lower grades and general unhappiness that there players openly discuss. There will be a change at year end. "Told you they wouldn't do anything".
Keon park will get the points easily. Parkers will come home like a freight train.
Lalor may well secure another outright. Cones must be in!
Kooka's on fire with the bat posting a big score & will make life hard for Rosebank. Told you Rivergum were going to be to strong, if Samps and Tony don't
stand up their gone, to many being carried! I know what they are trying to do but they have a couple of senior players that go to water when the pressure is put on them(yes you pepper) and it's going to take time to see if the young blokes are any good.

1st half of the year in review.
Will go by the ladder.

1.Rivergum- Looking to be the favourites again this year. Not just relying on jensensek to make runs, with the game against rosebank proving that!
And there bowling seems to be taking a lot of wickets!

2.Keon Park- Were relying on docherty to much but last game proved to be different! A big chance considering they rolled rivergum for 130 odd in a 2 dayer!

3.Rosebank- struggled on the weekend but were down a batsmen, definitley a chance with the way they play!

4.Lalor- you never know what your going to get with them but can play good cricket when they have no injuries! Christie has hit some form. Fighting against colts for finals.

5.Olympic Colts- Let the yoyo keep going up and down, much like lalor don't know what you will get. But have been playing some good cricket after that outright loss.
Chance of finals.

6.Chargers- are stuggling and don't think there up for A grade. But there skipper is taking a few wickets.

7.Holy Trinity- Biggest disappointment this year, especially after a great season last year. Just got to try and avoid relegation, but should win a couple after Christmas.

8.Preston YCW- stuggling to field a side in A grade shouldn't happen, losing 2 outrights and can't see them staying up!

"1st half of the year in review.
Will go by the ladder.

1.Rivergum- Looking to be the favourites again this year. Not just relying on jensensek to make runs, with the game against rosebank proving that!
And there bowling seems to be taking a lot of wickets! Look at my earlier posts, I think I was on the money!! They will be hard to beat.

2.Keon Park- Were relying on docherty to much but last game proved to be different! A big chance considering they rolled rivergum for 130 odd in a 2 dayer!
Again, refer to earlier post. My smokies, got rid of the crap and haven't looked back.

3.Rosebank- struggled on the weekend but were down a batsmen, definitley a chance with the way they play! Don't think you can say they struggled, from what I have been told is while their better bats were in they were in front of the game. peppa as usual soft out, Tony threw away 100 and Samps made ************ all, you put Dalla Riva in and that's another batsmen. I was talking to a Rivergum bloke and he couldn't believe they opened a hack with Tony,
probably trying to take the shine off the ball being a batsmen down, had to be that, the guy hasn't made 10 for the year. Time for Bruno to step up,
both with his form and with who he plays in his finals team.

4.Lalor- you never know what your going to get with them but can play good cricket when they have no injuries! Christie has hit some form. Fighting against colts for finals. Will make finals and get rolled as usual.

5.Olympic Colts- Let the yoyo keep going up and down, much like lalor don't know what you will get. But have been playing some good cricket after that outright loss.
Chance of finals.
It would be great to see a underdog make it and show up this ridiculous comp that puts stupid rules in place and don't follow through with them.
Why do you have to have 3 sides juniors ect to play "A" grade and then its not enforced?? back to the old system asap.

6.Chargers- are stuggling and don't think there up for A grade. But there skipper is taking a few wickets. gone, should go back to the trotting track with their cone and dominate "B" grade.

7.Holy Trinity- Biggest disappointment this year, especially after a great season last year. Just got to try and avoid relegation, but should win a couple after Christmas. The most overrated club in the comp, never done anything never will.

8.Preston YCW- stuggling to field a side in A grade shouldn't happen, losing 2 outrights and can't see them staying up!" They should be looking to merge
quickly, really makes comp look worse than it is. Only problem is who wants them? they have nothing to offer except a certain Primary teachers big mouth. LMAO!

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.

Kook's looking solid and deserve to be on top. Rosebank have a young/ inexperienced team & will have to rely on the fab 4 to get them to the top. Parkers are the bolters and will only get better. The rest only make up the numbers. I have heard that some past players at Keon Park are making a bid to play the second half of the season and give it a real tilt come finals time.

3.Rosebank- struggled on the weekend but were down a batsmen, definitley a chance with the way they play! Don't think you can say they struggled, from what I have been told is while their better bats were in they were in front of the game. peppa as usual soft out, Tony threw away 100 and Samps made ************ all, you put Dalla Riva in and that's another batsmen. I was talking to a Rivergum bloke and he couldn't believe they opened a hack with Tony,
probably trying to take the shine off the ball being a batsmen down, had to be that, the guy hasn't made 10 for the year. Time for Bruno to step up,
both with his form and with who he plays in his finals team.
Very surprised with there opening combination. Captain courageous should have fronted up to a fiery bowling attack, instead he decided to hide in the middle order.

Last edited:
So much Rosebank hate, so much Keon Park gloat... Over-rated to say the least.

Rivergum are by far the best side, depth with bat and ball.

Lalor are no pushovers. Always disregarded but very hard to beat. A group of blokes who play for each other.

Colts are a good team and have the capacity to really do some damage. Bonnici and Toul are the keys.

The rest have been disappointing but if you're complaisant they could de-rail the season for one of the top five.

Merry Xmas. Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back