Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like preston ycw to be going down at the years end, with holy trinity looking the goods to take the points against them. Colts batted slowly at Keon park to muster up 188 on a slow out field there! Docherty on fire this year. Keon park should take the points. Rivergum only made 225 on a short coned off ground but should still win it. Heard there was almost a punch on between the teams after the game?? Anyone confirm or deny?
And rosebank do what they usually do bat there 80 and should get the win there!

socials looking for 20 points in 2 rounds with a outright last week against Donath in 1 day and already a first innings win bowling Druids out for 83 and in the second dig 3/30 odd after making 180 odd.. Also fair play to everybody who paid there respects to Phil Hughes today..
Oh great, Socials start winning some games against sh** B grade teams and the prez is back on here talking them up. Maybe all the coin they are paying is working for them. Can't buy him a run though. Back to the canteen for him.
Heard a very similar story with Rivergum not being happy with some behaviors on the weekend. We should all be playing under the same rules but it appears that is not the case of recent times.
YCW, terrible, they should not be in A grade to start with.

Oh great, Socials start winning some games against sh** B grade teams and the prez is back on here talking them up. Maybe all the coin they are paying is working for them. Can't buy him a run though. Back to the canteen for him.
Heard a very similar story with Rivergum not being happy with some behaviors on the weekend. We should all be playing under the same rules but it appears that is not the case of recent times.

Lol good one Spoons, for 1 I'm not the Prez, 2 I don't even play in the ones... Just promoting the team.. A bit of positive chat that's all..

Good post, Social prez doesnt mind a little chirp when things are going well. We havent heard from him for a few years, seems to me that his a real pot stirer His the club lost all there top players thanks to him. His always throwing money at people when trying to recruit. Ycw are done & dusted, get ready to shut the doors down at moore pk north.

Good post, Social prez doesnt mind a little chirp when things are going well. We havent heard from him for a few years, seems to me that his a real pot stirer His the club lost all there top players thanks to him. His always throwing money at people when trying to recruit. Ycw are done & dusted, get ready to shut the doors down at moore pk north.

Shit post really.. do you even know who is "prez" at socials? It's not the bloke you're referring to.. I'm happy to say my name and not hide behind bogus aliases like most of you... My names Danny for any future reference!!

Okay Thunder now we know your name thanks, so anything changed on this forum
regarding socials that's not true??
YCW are gone, should of been in a lower grade years ago, could of given themselves a chance to regenerate.
"SPOONS" I couldn't said it better myself regarding Rivergum, the other side is getting a free ride from the board and are allegedly
going after other sides at a strong rate of knots!! and then using the " we are standing up for ourselves" after inciting incidents.
Very poor on their behalf, its' " not in the spirit " of the game. The games I saw last week were all played in good spirit after the tragedy
that happened during the week.

Very disappointing in that the top 4 is already pretty much settled.Bottom 4 has really dropped away.
It's a shame too that this cone issue with the grounds over the last few weeks has been all the talk over social media.
Need to move on.Both sides play on the same ground.If you're good enough you'll win.
KP had a whinge about it the other week then come out and smash Darebin.

To save all the heart ache, Darebin should have just organised with the council to play their main games on the unfenced little ground that is on the otherside of the driveway.

Pretty simple really.

I'm sure all the opposition clubs would much prefer to play on that 20 cent piece.

100% "YouKnowNothing" You didn't see Keon Park complain when they had the opportunity
to grab a better ground when they had the chance, they grabbed it with two hands and ran with
one the best grounds in the comp. I have never seen them cone off anything.
I think that Darebin have come to the realisation that you can't win in "A" grade in the style they play,
the hit and giggle type of cricket doesn't win premiership's, not in "A" grade anyway. Desperate people do desperate things during
desperate times. This "both sides play on the same ground" logic is garbage and is missing the whole point. Lets all listen
to the GM and move on because it suits him.

Shit post really.. do you even know who is "prez" at socials? It's not the bloke you're referring to.. I'm happy to say my name and not hide behind bogus aliases like most of you... My names Danny for any future reference!!
Nah mate I don't know who your prez is. Don't really care either. Just waiting for that peanut former prez to open his mouth as usual. Thanks for saying your name. Still no idea who you are though.

This round seems to be going to plan for most sides.
Holy trinity getting the job done against a rattled YCW. Be good if they put some scores in.
Rivergum 225 against darebin with a few players out looks to be enough. Bowling will be tested this week.

Lalor keeping rosebank to 198 they are in with a real show if you ask me. Samps will have to take a few!

The interesting one is colts posting 188 against Keon park. Should get that with ease with Olympic colts bowling attack but you just never know! Especially with the rumours getting more and more louder that a few are not getting along with there captain coach. Big dramas I hear.

100% "YouKnowNothing" You didn't see Keon Park complain when they had the opportunity
to grab a better ground when they had the chance, they grabbed it with two hands and ran with
one the best grounds in the comp. I have never seen them cone off anything.
I think that Darebin have come to the realisation that you can't win in "A" grade in the style they play,
the hit and giggle type of cricket doesn't win premiership's, not in "A" grade anyway. Desperate people do desperate things during
desperate times. This "both sides play on the same ground" logic is garbage and is missing the whole point. Lets all listen
to the GM and move on because it suits him.
True that about them not winning in "A" grade playing that type of cricket. Yeah in one day cricket anything can happen, but in the real stuff is where you get found out & results show that with them.

This round seems to be going to plan for most sides.
Holy trinity getting the job done against a rattled YCW. Be good if they put some scores in.
Rivergum 225 against darebin with a few players out looks to be enough. Bowling will be tested this week.

Lalor keeping rosebank to 198 they are in with a real show if you ask me. Samps will have to take a few!

The interesting one is colts posting 188 against Keon park. Should get that with ease with Olympic colts bowling attack but you just never know! Especially with the rumours getting more and more louder that a few are not getting along with there captain coach. Big dramas I hear.
Correct Mate, our bowling attack could be rated a little old with Besty and Stevo in their Mid 30's, but Toully on his day is as good as anyone in the comp. One thing we do is play with heart, I agree we aren't in the top 3 but we will push for fourth and continue to prove our best X1 is worthy of A Grade. We admit we dont have the depth or talent pool of other clubs but we do have a spirit and that goes a long way in sport. Hate us or Love us, we have a crack. And we stick fat unlike a lot of other clubs all paying good coin.

Well Said Coltery, are you intimating that a certain club didn't stick together? I hope you sneak into the 4,
you are worthy of A grade but the people at the top will try and get you out. It seems that the season is quickly
coming to an end, unless you sneak in, the four won't change unless a certain club brings their cones with them and put them out while they bat! LMAO.
Good coin isn't going to win anybody a flag this year unless your playing B grade that's were all the$$$$ are. Good Luck.

Well Said Coltery, are you intimating that a certain club didn't stick together? I hope you sneak into the 4,
you are worthy of A grade but the people at the top will try and get you out. It seems that the season is quickly
coming to an end, unless you sneak in, the four won't change unless a certain club brings their cones with them and put them out while they bat! LMAO.
Good coin isn't going to win anybody a flag this year unless your playing B grade that's were all the$$$$ are. Good Luck.
Nah, not having a crack at any other sides. We have dramas like all clubs mainly being so small and lacking numbers. We are trying to rebuild but every step seems to be blocked by certain dictatorial forces who dont want us in A Grade. It is what it is and we will continue to do our best, struggling to field thirds at present and our seconds are well off the pace in A Reserve which causes a lot of blokes to not turn up which is also disapointing. We do need a competition restructure, A,B,and C Grade with 3 10 team grades and D down, seconds and thirds playing off in lower grades with a Promotion and relegation system would be the best idea. What would I know as I have only played the game 38 years.

Your right about restructure but the grades have to stay at 8, its the best format trust me I have
played in so many different ones it's not funny. you go A,B and C ect just keep everything at 8 it
would be the best thing trust me. The Comp would be so much stronger.

Coltery who cares what your club thinks or does. You are irrelevant in the big picture of the competition and the sooner the clubs from that side of town are wiped out the better. You and your club love playing the victim. I couldn't give a stuff if you have played cricket for 138 years.
The Champ Is Here and another flag is coming up.

Coltery who cares what your club thinks or does. You are irrelevant in the big picture of the competition and the sooner the clubs from that side of town are wiped out the better. You and your club love playing the victim. I couldn't give a stuff if you have played cricket for 138 years.
Flog

Disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back