Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivergum the benchmark.
Rosebank & Lalor will challenge & make it tough for them.
Keon Park will be there having a crack.
Olympic have done well. Outside chance to make finals.
Merry XMas & Happy New Year. Enjoy families & friends. Most of all be safe.

JIKA SHIELD Predictions-
Top 4-

Rivergum
Keon park
Rosebank
Colts

Grand finalists -
Rivergum v Keon Park

Relegation- Preston YCW

Medal- Sampimon and Jesansek

QUICK SHIELD predictions-
Top 4-

Baseballers
West Heidelberg
Northcote United
Northern Socials

Grand Finalists-
West Heidelberg v Northern Socials

Relegation- Preston Druids

Medal- Rocky Sharma

Last edited:
Top Call Nut.

I think Parkers will surprise in the New Year.
Rosebank new blokes not up to it at the moment and they can only rely on
Samps and Tony, if one of them fail their done.

Comp has to look at resetting as the Reserve Grades, they are dead grades, need to stay with same playing format but old grading system. Kelly 1's would smash "A" Reserve.

Top Call Nut.

I think Parkers will surprise in the New Year.
Rosebank new blokes not up to it at the moment and they can only rely on
Samps and Tony, if one of them fail their done.

Comp has to look at resetting as the Reserve Grades, they are dead grades, need to stay with same playing format but old grading system. Kelly 1's would smash "A" Reserve.

Rivergum, Rosebank and Keon Parks seconds would be very competitive in Kelly shield would not get smashed

Okay Kermit, 3 out of 8 would be "competitive" and the other 5?? making scores of 30 odd and losing outright is that competitive?
This grading system has to go.

I
Okay Kermit, 3 out of 8 would be "competitive" and the other 5?? making scores of 30 odd and losing outright is that competitive?
This grading system has to go.

I agree the grading system has to go just stating that the 3 mentioned sides would be competitive

Well said Kermit, this post is actually starting to make sense. Anybody think the head honchos will do
anything about it or will the GM shut sanity down like normal?

Well said Kermit, this post is actually starting to make sense. Anybody think the head honchos will do
anything about it or will the GM shut sanity down like normal?

Unfortunately no change will happen a couple of rounds ago in jika reserve all games were nearly all outright results which is no good for the teams that are struggling. Who wants to get flogged every week and keep turning up

If there's any play this weekend:
rivergum v KEON PARK
Keon park just but Is docherty playing? Heard a rumour he's going going to miss a few?

HOLY TRINITY v lalor
Trinity as a roughy, just wonder if lalor will be full strength after the break?!

preston ycw v ROSEBANK
To good for ycw

darebin chargers v OLYMPIC COLTS
Chargers aren't up to it, colts should win!

If there's any play this weekend:
rivergum v KEON PARK
Keon park just but Is docherty playing? Heard a rumour he's going going to miss a few?

HOLY TRINITY v lalor
Trinity as a roughy, just wonder if lalor will be full strength after the break?!

preston ycw v ROSEBANK
To good for ycw

darebin chargers v OLYMPIC COLTS
Chargers aren't up to it, colts should win!
1 out of 4 aint bad. Gutsy call picking Keon Park over Rivergum.

Solid enough win by the kooks with there two best bats making 2 runs between them. Will only beat themselves this year. Parker's are a fair way off, especially there batting.

Colts with a bad loss to the chargers which pretty much kisses there finals chances goodbye.

Lalor with a win against holy trinity which pushes them to 3rd. Who would of thought that after the start to the season they had.

Rosebank disposing of YCW easily. Should finish second in my opinion and with the brand of cricket they play will be rivergums main challenger.

Rivergum well clear at the moment, very surprised on the weekend.
I think Parkers shouldn't be written off yet and yes Rosebank are in it again!
I hear that Capaldo and Acker a both fit again if that's the case it's still wide open.
If Tony and Samps can get it together they will be hard to beat but they have cracks, blooding kids
and senior players not performing oink,oink!!lol

Very disappointing day for Parkers, what's going on?
Darebin would win every year if it was 20/20 comp! Watch the guy on the board get into the GM's ear.
Lalor are a huge smokey.
Rosebank are an absolute unknown if their best players fire they are going it to make it difficult for everyone.
I need to keep my mouth shut as by me having a dig at Peppa makes him make a score that's a worry. You
don't have to do anymore this year peppa your a top player.

Peppa's not only a good player but a good bloke. The bankers are just disciplined in their approach to every game.

I've said it all year, KP are unbelievably overrated. Reliant on too few. Next week will be a real barometer for them.

Lalor are just cruising along as usual but it will be a big month for them with KP, Colts and Rivergum before finals.

Colts and chargers need everything to go their way but weirder things have happened.

As for holy trinity, they're an arrogant bunch of underachievers. Quiet a sad state of affairs indeed.

YCW just don't have the depth but they have a crack...

A big month ahead and it's only going to get better.

Interesting results from the weekend. Most games going as expected. Parkers will be disappointed with there loss but the same thing happened last year against chargers. They will be fighting for ladder position with Lalor. Rosebank doing what they do and Kook"s banking another 6 points. Olympic Colts have proven to be competetive with their big opening bowler. Top 4 positions seem to be set.

Peppa's a pretender, doesn't do it when it counts, ask Heidelberg blokes and don't get
on here just to say he's a great bloke if he was as good as you say he was why did you let him go???
His very close to the head honchos at Rosebank at that goes in his favour isn't a sampion, plumpton or a Watts.
Hasn't performed in finals and that's were it counts. He might be a great bloke but he doesn't play with me and he's no friend of mine.
Why are Parkers overrated? had some big wins, crickets a funny game.
Lalor same thing every year.
Really happy for Colts, had a real crack.
Darebin lost me when they started with the cones rubbish and for that act alone are not worthy of playing "A" grade.
Keon Park and Camrea played on postage stamps for 50 years as soon as they got a top ground they didn't bring out cones, what an embarrassment.
As I've said before re Holy Trinity, they have never done anything, they will never do anything and should be ashamed of their antics both off field and on.
YCW see you in "B" grade were you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back