Nmca 2017/18

Just got told by a close contact at Rivergum that cory altis has finally decided to sign on the dotted line. Didn't come cheap but will give them depth.

Just got told by a close contact at Rivergum that cory altis has finally decided to sign on the dotted line. Didn't come cheap but will give them depth.
I being saying this statement for a while. Rivergum wery strong now. But im sure they have to sell alot more raffle tickets now to pay for the players. Mr cory having many clubs in as many years. Not sure why district clubs show him the back door. Bye for now.

I being saying this statement for a while. Rivergum wery strong now. But im sure they have to sell alot more raffle tickets now to pay for the players. Mr cory having many clubs in as many years. Not sure why district clubs show him the back door. Bye for now.
You watch him strut his stuff down at the kookies. Chest out, guns pumped telling everyone on Facebook how good he is with a selfie & beer in hand. Should dominate but if he was any good would still be playing premier cricket. Ask anyone at district & they'll tell you how he gets injured when the pressure is on. I hope the kooks have got him on incentive only contract. He'll fit in nicely with all egos down at kelynkack.

You watch him strut his stuff down at the kookies. Chest out, guns pumped telling everyone on Facebook how good he is with a selfie & beer in hand. Should dominate but if he was any good would still be playing premier cricket. Ask anyone at district & they'll tell you how he gets injured when the pressure is on. I hope the kooks have got him on incentive only contract. He'll fit in nicely with all egos down at kelynkack.
Jealousy is a curse, loser!
Just another piss weak bloke behind his keyboard you are. We complain about how bad the comp is and when we get new players in, blokes like you sit behind your keyboard and slag them off. No wonder the comps going no where.

In B Gde Rarely any. There's probably one bloke we've had who I actually rate. His name escapes me though.
Just another piss weak bloke behind his keyboard you are. We complain about how bad the comp is and when we get new players in, blokes like you sit behind your keyboard and slag them off. No wonder the comps going no where.
Looks like you hit a nerve there Flick!
'Jealousy is a curse', funny that, aka all the Rosebank haters ;)

Not jealous at all sunshine. Ask any of his teammates & they all say the same. One question for you flick, how many clubs has he payed for on the past 7 years. Not a new player either. Has been in & outta this comp.... loser

Not jealous at all sunshine. Ask any of his teammates & they all say the same. One question for you flick, how many clubs has he payed for on the past 7 years. Not a new player either. Has been in & outta this comp.... loser
Bit like MR.wickramarathna hey

Answering a question Usman, the umpires we have know are being paid to much, get accredited umpires that train twice a week with different clubs to gain experience and then talk about money. Most umpires turn up for beer money when clubs put their heart and soul to develop their club and then have it ruined by pathetic decisions on a Saturday. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Couldnt agree more the problem with the umpires is not going to be solved by throwing more money at them , the problem is there is no structure , there was a couple of ex district umpires on the panel , you would have thought they would have been approached to train and teach these blokes . the biggest problem is that its nothing more than a dick measuring contest they all think they are better than they are , the policy of rotating the few good umpires out of a grade every couple of weeks to give blokes a go who havent done a grade a go is bullshit , the best umpires should do the best games every week no exceptions , its easy enough to find out whose fair dinkum and whose there to get beer money and tab money just get them to go to clubs on training nights not every week but at least make it compolsary to do 3 or 4 nights a season . its time they paid their dues in the lower grades and if you are any good you will be given a chance instead dickheads like troy and crump come to the comp and expect a grade , ive bagged Wayne Fyffe on here and i wont back away from that but for fucks sake more money is not the answer Wayne remember when HDCA disbanded you advised all umpires not to go to nMCA , now it seems that you are here the only way to bring umpires with you was to offer them more money , dont know about anyone else but i will take quality over quantity ant day

let me say this about the new board , it seems that it is easy to stick with the reserve grades because once the top 3 grades draw is done all you have to do is cut and paste the rest . the reserve grades are the main reason this comp is stuffed , its the reason clubs like colts have to do what they did , why would you want to play each week and get smashed , look at last year a reserve rosebank a nd rivergum lost about 3 games for the season and they were to each other wake up to yourselves both of them should have gone to kelly shield this year and the bottom 2 in kelly go down . How fuckin hard is it to structure this so that we get all grades being competitive instead of knowing by xmas whos going to win the flag ?? also why play 80 overs , lets go back to 65 for all senior grades and 35 for the one dayers , it seems like the more things change , the more they stay the same you are there to administer this comp and make it a fair go for every one when the majority of clubs are saying the same thing i wouldve thought you might listen !!

They're looking to get rid of the reserve grade. This seems to be a sensible idea as what has happened to Colts and others is not correct at this level of cricket. The fixture is 99% there, the only thing that should happen is play one more Sunday game and come back a week later in the new year.
It seem's the damage that the previous administration has done might be hard to unwind X President and GM have run the comp into the ground, just the top umpires that are going or gone is ridiculous, and the more I talk to people in the association the more I find out of how unconstitutionally the comp has been run. I ask what were the other board members doing?? Just because people have titles, the interests of the comp comes first. I heard on good authority that Carter made mince meat out of them in a mediation hearing. He was never going to get the job though as that would of made the whole board look stupid, big mistake by not giving him the job as everyone knows he was treated unfairly and let me tell you, I don't like the bloke and would of waited 5 days when his contract was up and showed him the door. The President's actions with him are going to come back and financially bite the comp in the arse.

37 days till it starts and there's 26 pages of crap on here! Will we still be talking about the same crap all season? More to life isn't there? He got booted with 5 days left who gives a stuff with his sh@t attitude was lucky to get the job in the first place. He done some sh@t things trying to stitch people up karmas a b@tch. what is done is done get over it. Structure this,board that,build a bridge and get over yourself

37 days till it starts and there's 26 pages of crap on here! Will we still be talking about the same crap all season? More to life isn't there? He got booted with 5 days left who gives a stuff with his sh@t attitude was lucky to get the job in the first place. He done some sh@t things trying to stitch people up karmas a b@tch. what is done is done get over it. Structure this,board that,build a bridge and get over yourself
Who did he try to stitch up? He always umpired our games in a great manner

It's my opinion what I post and what I've said and what I know is correct and I haven't gone after anyone personally. So glitterboy, no I won't forget what went on if people are put in a position of authority it's to benefit the comp not to use it as their toy to over inflate their egos or use the comp for personal gain. If what I post is untrue or didn't happen then I'm wrong but what I'm finding out what went on it's a disgrace. I care for the comp we play in not the ego's that try and run it.
What happened to Carter was stupidity, at the end they had to pay him what he was entitled to anyway and the bloke that sacked him resigned and didn't follow through making things better for the comp, yeah that sounds good to me, I'll forget about it and we'll all pick up the pieces.
I suggest you keep your friends to account instead of coming on here and trying to back up their misgivings which have put our comp on the "ropes". Capaldo is VP, give it a spell seriously.

Last edited:
Your just repeating yourself like a parrot now, you think the more times you say it the more people will believe your opinion? Get on with talking about real cricket. FYI Im definitely not backing anyone up especially on a forum like this muppet, just sick or reading your sooking and a lot of others on here, the way your carrying on I'm suprised the comp isn't shutting down

Back