NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

duckman;273057 said:
You could ask Camrea the same thing. Also i have played against Holy Trinity a few times when Frankie Johnston has umpired...

It's been happening well before this year.

does it really Matter !

interesting scores yesterday !

was a few surprises, cobras already winning is a surprise

northcote united look to have started solidly with there kids developing

camrea look gone, big bucks berak on fire!

Rivergum smashing 282 against ycw after being 5/50?? good effort

and donath making 230 is another surprise

Informant;273192 said:
was a few surprises, cobras already winning is a surprise

northcote united look to have started solidly with there kids developing

camrea look gone, big bucks berak on fire!

Rivergum smashing 282 against ycw after being 5/50?? good effort

and donath making 230 is another surprise

Yes A few surprises !
Cobras of course Most people know who I am but if I was a outsider definately a surprise ...............
Donath great effort maybe a big chance !!! Is all well at sydney crescent ?
Rivergum interesting certinly a great effort after 5 / 50 Matty Perry Certinly one of the best bats in the grade ! If not the comp !
Cameron Vs Olympic gonna be tight might make it to 2nd or 3rd race of cox plate if all goes to plan !! ( If fairfield pass the 10 over we could all do the same ! LOL )

Camrea 4/90 chasing Keon Park good score could be dramas at Main Street !

Anyone clarification on a rule, ( I do think I know the answer well 98 % Sure ) if a game in a grade is finished first innings result in a day ( 1 st Day ) and the 2nd day is wash out or heat out ! So if only 1 Game from the 3 is gets a result does the team retain the 6 points ?

Could be a interest to all captains keep the answer in Mind !

cobras starting too look the goods with a few of the better bats hitting their straps on saturday against fairfield. dunmore consistently bowling well and causing headaches for the opposition so far. matt perri definatley the best bat in quick and is a very handy bowler, looks like he is the key for rivergum

bigman2007;273210 said:
Anyone clarification on a rule, ( I do think I know the answer well 98 % Sure ) if a game in a grade is finished first innings result in a day ( 1 st Day ) and the 2nd day is wash out or heat out ! So if only 1 Game from the 3 is gets a result does the team retain the 6 points ?

Could be a interest to all captains keep the answer in Mind !

Bigman, no play on the 2nd day and if there is a result on the 1st day, the points are in the bag. There is no 50% rule.

Cobras have locked in 1st innings points.

Inside Info;273316 said:
Bigman, no play on the 2nd day and if there is a result on the 1st day, the points are in the bag. There is no 50% rule.

Cobras have locked in 1st innings points.

Cheers INFO !

bigman2007;273210 said:
Matty Perry Certinly one of the best bats in the grade ! If not the comp !

Big call there bigman.
I wonder how he would fare facing Sevior, Eyre, Cristofoli, Froggy Watts, Larsen and Plumtpon

Cotchin Boys;273347 said:
Big call there bigman.
I wonder how he would fare facing Sevior, Eyre, Cristofoli, Froggy Watts, Larsen and Plumtpon

dont think sevior or eyre individually would worry him too much, didnt ever see socials rip any teams heart out other than their own.

northmetroboy;273350 said:
dont think sevior or eyre individually would worry him too much, didnt ever see socials rip any teams heart out other than their own.

on the subject of sevior, where is north brunswick919 aka northern919....been gagged by the powerbrokers at cotchin?????????

sevior would have to be the biggest pea heart in jika. he is known to go hiding whenever it gets hot in the kitchen. just ask anyone who has played with/against him and they will tell you there is no jam tart.

bowler.11;273413 said:
sevior would have to be the biggest pea heart in jika. he is known to go hiding whenever it gets hot in the kitchen. just ask anyone who has played with/against him and they will tell you there is no jam tart.

well that comment is gonna find out if he's been gagged or not.

the old northern919 would have responded to that, but will the new north brunswick919 come out?????

northmetroboy;273431 said:
well that comment is gonna find out if he's been gagged or not.

the old northern919 would have responded to that, but will the new north brunswick919 come out?????

he will have to say something just to prove he hasnt been gagged by the heavies at cotchin. then again if he does speak up he could find himself with a custom pair of concrete boots lol:D:D

Your proberbly right with the bowling in JQ but his technique is super I just think it wouldnt worry him who he was facing !
It would be good to see him play A grade tho !

bigman2007;273457 said:
Your proberbly right with the bowling in JQ but his technique is super I just think it wouldnt worry him who he was facing !
It would be good to see him play A grade tho !

well hopefully rivergum win the flag this year and you will see him in A Grade next year :)

FoUr MoRe;273513 said:
well hopefully rivergum win the flag this year and you will see him in A Grade next year :)

Good Luck 4, I think it could almost be a raffle for who beats Lalor (choke) in the GF. Any team on their day has a chance. You blokes are looking good though definitely moving into the favourite position. Go weekend hussler??

I was just checking the Ladder in Quick it seems there may be a problem with the Lalor (choke) v YCW game has YC protested the loss? Why hasn't the result been confirmed yet?

bowler.11;273413 said:

Ok you outed Kane as a Pea Heart, let's get back on the positive side of the coin. Looking at Perri from Rivergum making a ton this weekend to lift his team off the canvas. Who are the blokes in the comp (any grade) who step up when it gets hot in the Kitchen? The under 21's side last year had a few. Holy Trinity had a few in the final series in Quick last year as well. Not necessarily the best cricketers but the ones that rise for an occassion.

Good evening Bigman, I hope you weren't too surprised by our result. They did have a few out.

I agree, he is a quality player and would slot in to A grade cricket quite well..
even if he is a red head..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back