Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Saturday and more rain Wat a spew was looking forward to facing digmans attack.

well if your club has learnt its lesson and put covers down you will get a chance to back your mouth up.hope vales had the character to put covers down.standard was set by comp earlier this season when we got points in 2nds v cheats.hope they stay consistant if it says put covers down and you dont you lose points SIMPLE

well if your club has learnt its lesson and put covers down you will get a chance to back your mouth up.hope vales had the character to put covers down.standard was set by comp earlier this season when we got points in 2nds v cheats.hope they stay consistant if it says put covers down and you dont you lose points SIMPLE

Ive heard already that a couple didnt have them down.....:oops:

Great day for a bowl.....:D

Our covers went down Thursday night and I know that for a fact as I put them down. And get a chance to back my mouth up I did not say anything bad about digman I believe they have a good bowling attack and as a batsman I like to face good bowlers as its a challenge.

Our covers went down Thursday night and I know that for a fact as I put them down. And get a chance to back my mouth up I did not say anything bad about digman I believe they have a good bowling attack and as a batsman I like to face good bowlers as its a challenge.

that means you must have played today .WRONG.lets hope the powers that be come down hard on clubs who keep doing the wrong thing.anyway 57 by us just not acceptable and we will look at changes to our list over xmas no doubt.we put up a some what better effort in second dig.in case you forgot young g banger you are known as cheats and fail to let us down,maybe 130 was to many with will out

that means you must have played today .WRONG.lets hope the powers that be come down hard on clubs who keep doing the wrong thing.anyway 57 by us just not acceptable and we will look at changes to our list over xmas no doubt.we put up a some what better effort in second dig.in case you forgot young g banger you are known as cheats and fail to let us down,maybe 130 was to many with will out
Well infact we wanted to play and it was digman who refused

thats because you cheats didnt put the covers down,there not silly even with a retardd for a coach,they know the points are theres precident has been set,funny how charlie is going out of his way to say the poms a grouse bloke think titb made him hide behind the truth,,,,,,,,,,,one thing i know charlie, the truth will rear its head when the pressures on. merry christmas everybody . imps will fight back________________________________and you can all sleep im not daniel slattery.but he has told us all off.

thats because you cheats didnt put the covers down,there not silly even with a retardd for a coach,they know the points are theres precident has been set,funny how charlie is going out of his way to say the poms a grouse bloke think titb made him hide behind the truth,,,,,,,,,,,one thing i know charlie, the truth will rear its head when the pressures on. merry christmas everybody . imps will fight back________________________________and you can all sleep im not daniel slattery.but he has told us all off.

Yous are terrible......all out for 50 hahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................same old same old from the WIMPS.............:p

So, Christmas break is here already. Hardly seems like there has been a cricket season, with all the rain. G.U, on top, looking settled. Seems Williamstown Imps are the same old brittle mob they have been hey titb? Hard to get a read on the form of everyone else, wash outs, dodgy decks etc.

One thing i know TITB is that 50 runs just doesnt cut it. hahahaha you's are PATHETIC. So much for being undefeated before xmas...........:eek: ps- i think your more worried about the POM than what charlie is :confused:

Digman didnt want there bowlers to slip and break an ankle on that soooo called wicket, and maybe it was a good thing for you guys.....coz your batting isnt your strength :rolleyes: Besides theres bigger fish to fry........ie MARCH......;)

Digman didnt want there bowlers to slip and break an ankle on that soooo called wicket, and maybe it was a good thing for you guys.....coz your batting isnt your strength :rolleyes: Besides theres bigger fish to fry........ie MARCH......;)

the good thing about you guys making the 4 is that someone else always win.but i do agree cheats cant bat without that asian kid.but get used to that soooo called wicket cos thats where we will probably beat you in granny.

wel
if your covers arent big enough (they dont cover the whole pitch), get bigger ones..............& stop WAAAAAAAAAAAAAING.....:eek:

well you should claim points huss or will you let things go to keep peace with neighbours.dogga still standing over you blokes??????????????????????

the good thing about you guys making the 4 is that someone else always win.but i do agree cheats cant bat without that asian kid.but get used to that soooo called wicket cos thats where we will probably beat you in granny.
talking about Grand Finals in December after losing 16/151? surely you have to be kidding?

talking about Grand Finals in December after losing 16/151? surely you have to be kidding?
Yeah, nah. Remember you blokes knocked us over for 50 odd at Parsons two years ago? We still made the Grand Final that year. A lot can happen in a season, but I will say, the imps have shown time and again that when the going gets tough, well you know the rest.

By looking at the score card from yesterday's game, he still managed to scare you blokes into making a lousy 57?

CLAPPING_GIF_RE_Suggestion-s300x225-49691-580.gif

Yeah, nah. Remember you blokes knocked us over for 50 odd at Parsons two years ago? We still made the Grand Final that year. A lot can happen in a season, but I will say, the imps have shown time and again that when the going gets tough, well you know the rest.
Yeah, but they've won 2 games and against Point Cook and Gellibrand, not exactly world beaters in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back