Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
the good thing about you guys making the 4 is that someone else always win.but i do agree cheats cant bat without that asian kid.but get used to that soooo called wicket cos thats where we will probably beat you in granny.

Asian haha

AS for Gbanger your a moron

talking about Grand Finals in December after losing 16/151? surely you have to be kidding?

oh really dolz ------you must be kidding taking it seriously.we are a fair way off it after yesterday but do take heart from bgp point about grand,and the turn around of form of the aussies.get stuck into them poms down at digman for us all huss.

id l
plucka you picked the dots up from your score card,as for bagging clubs like imps who play a turf and a history that your club could only dream about.you should no better.grands wicket wet mmmmmmmmm oh well they dodged a bullet last week.might be time to let clubs that do the work to wickets play and those that dont bad luck.ps no dots,

id like your recent history of getting bowled out for 50k!!!! and my history at the club so far as been pretty good......id rather g/u's history than your clubs.....whens the last time your club won an a-turf flag????? 70's or 80's????

wimps are riff raff to the williamstown name.....willy subbies willy cy's and id have the willy colts before the wimps....least the colts have their own rooms/ground......oh and a proper net struture......and jnrs

you say a fair way off it.......i say lack of jam tart

merry chrissy boys all the best

my tips for tomorrow cheats v digman .nearly fell over this week ran into one of the cheats players and he reckons digman are cheats.apparently they didnt put covers down last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! west to win with massive home ground advantage.ha ha ha . g/brand v p/cook who really cares for sake of tip cookers.grand v colts grand to win on dry wicket????players in good form coming off hit out in c mats????????comp needs to address this.vales v imps danger game for imps but should win.

1 word ''should''

let see you bat on a wicket with wet patches all the way down the wicket. fuken hero.
the only way whyndymvale were gunna win is if they cheated, and they done that.
im suprised we even made 57 on that shit wicket.

yeah your right SHOULD my missus leave me i SHOULD go around telling everybody im sufferring from depression ...........know anyone whos done that lately

1 word......COWARD.....

2nd word......RAINBOWS.....you cant be serious in telling me that imps were formally known as the williamstown rainbows.......who would have thought????? hahahaha id like that in my history......the colours of a rainbow suit you because they are.......SOFT......

hey bgp we need a picture of a rainbow to go into the chrissy break........

let see you bat on a wicket with wet patches all the way down the wicket. fuken hero.

THE THING THAT APPEALS TO ME IS THAT YOU COME UP AGAINST A QUALITY BOWLER......AND YOU BLOKES OBVIOUSLY COULDNT HANDLE HIM........

THEN YOU CALL THEM CHEATS.......AS I SAID NO JAM TART AND A LIITLE BIT SCARED OF GETTING HIT......

AND THE COWARD WHO POSTED BEFORE YOU SAID LOOK AT THE TURN AROUND OF THE AUSSIES HAHAHAHAHA IT CAN HAPPEN BUT HEY WE ARE PLAYING WDCA CRICKET SO HIM SAYIN THAT TELLS ME HE IS A DEER WITH NO EYES......

that means you must have played today .WRONG.lets hope the powers that be come down hard on clubs who keep doing the wrong thing.anyway 57 by us just not acceptable and we will look at changes to our list over xmas no doubt.we put up a some what better effort in second dig.in case you forgot young g banger you are known as cheats and fail to let us down,maybe 130 was to many with will out

57?????? was that your cell number :oops:

1 word......COWARD.....

2nd word......RAINBOWS.....you cant be serious in telling me that imps were formally known as the williamstown rainbows.......who would have thought????? hahahaha id like that in my history......the colours of a rainbow suit you because they are.......SOFT......

Consider it done mate. Hit the road titb
rainbow.jpg

hahaha, cheat? the wicket had 3hrs of work done in prior to 12pm. it had been rolled for 2 hrs, that wicket was better than what we batted on
no matter what the wicket was like, no team should lose 16/151 in a day.

and are you the same bloke that went out and said "the guy at 1st slip is a f*ing cheat, his fingers were on the ground when he caught it"
because that would make alot of sense.
As for you saying we cheated, it was 10 times better than the tripe you dished up when we were meant to play you guys at imps. at least there wasnt cracks that you could lose a ball in.
Just face it, you lost to a better team. I'm sure people can admit it? you're not the best team in the comp, matter of fact, you're far from it

plucka thats much better.newport in trouble. grand in a interesting situation.imps undefeated at xmas have not boasted that for some time, but i remember when it was normal.

hahahahaha......it was normal beause back in the day you guys played in a 4 team competition......rainbows.......pppfffftttt

1 word......COWARD.....

(COWARD) i would gather from that i hit raw and not to stable nerve..........(RAINBOWS)dont think that was very nice but not enough to depress old titb...........you must have researched really hard to find that out.i think you will admit my research is a little better ........get well soon plucka......hahahahaha

(COWARD) i would gather from that i hit raw and not to stable nerve..........(RAINBOWS)dont think that was very nice but not enough to depress old titb...........you must have researched really hard to find that out.i think you will admit my research is a little better ........get well soon plucka......hahahahaha

seriously, if your going to write dribble like this, you should make your own thread with Oprah or Dr Phil, its not even funny, just makes you look like a bigger knob than you already are.....................:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back