Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should get your facts straight first before having a go at me AGAIN!!!!!!!...........you obviously got nothing better to do than have a go at people who have no idea what you on about.

cazz they won 20......50 years ago in a 4 team competition......they are the riff raff of the williamstown name!!! u know what i mean!!!!

funny though digman boys getting sucked in........leave it alone......

cazz they won 20......50 years ago in a 4 team competition......they are the riff raff of the williamstown name!!! u know what i mean!!!!

funny though digman boys getting sucked in........leave it alone......

well better there on here than down at there club rooms punching one another up.
the reteardd coach was over heard sunday night instructing his players to go home and talk to titb,he said, you know that you cant be trusted to drink and stay at rooms together, look what happened last week we had a senior player punch up a lower grade player and miss a grand final with a broken thumb,at least titb only makes you look dumb and your still available to play cricket.
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

weapons you just worry about brushing that tooth of yours,
oh and saying things like, you know what i mean,might start calling you valvoline you know what i mean.
funny that you would use that saying made famous by john laws the same bloke also advertised oral b toothbrushes (ironic).

well better there on here than down at there club rooms punching one another up.
the reteardd coach was over heard sunday night instructing his players to go home and talk to titb,he said, you know that you cant be trusted to drink and stay at rooms together, look what happened last week we had a senior player punch up a lower grade player and miss a grand final with a broken thumb,at least titb only makes you look dumb and your still available to play cricket.

oh and saying things like, you know what i mean,might start calling you valvoline you know what i mean.
funny that you would use that saying made famous by john laws the same bloke also advertised oral b toothbrushes (ironic).

TiTsB i bet your a fatty, why do i say this? you have posted more crap here recently claiming to know all about everyone elses business. this says to me that you are a LOOSER (more ways than one) that has been given no social respect, which leaves you no option but to sit on the net and go from big cricket to lubetube back and forth back and forth while gorging on whatever food you can get your hands on. i get the impression that you have been staring into your crystal ball or 21pce bucket all weekend to come up with this.
i did see that your involved with the WILLY GIMPS (bar a few of the guys) and congratulations on another stellar season...haha!

and as far as the digman altercation goes....have you never seen a punch thrown at a sporting club? answer is yes! people do have arguments or misunderstandings or what ever the hell happened there that night. its a part of life, and you comment on it like the herald sun comments on liz hurley and shane warne. they have no idea and either do you. just looking for that little bit of recognition. you mimic the one and only most hated football identities craig hutchison! you are a parasite to the big cricket web site...actually no scratch that.... a parasite to the cricket comp and everyone you claim to know.

i could go on all day but i have far better things than to sit here bagging scum like you. some people have a life outside of the world wide web. anyways tic tac c*ck ill leave it with you. and while i have your attention ill make it quite clear that no matter what you post to me or reply with i will NEVER respond to you. so save your fowl breath you oxygen theif. move on ya bunson burner.

P.s see you at the TAB
bahahahahaha
Odoyle Rules!

TiTsB i bet your a fatty, why do i say this? you have posted more crap here recently claiming to know all about everyone elses business. this says to me that you are a LOOSER (more ways than one) that has been given no social respect, which leaves you no option but to sit on the net and go from big cricket to lubetube back and forth back and forth while gorging on whatever food you can get your hands on. i get the impression that you have been staring into your crystal ball or 21pce bucket all weekend to come up with this.
i did see that your involved with the WILLY GIMPS (bar a few of the guys) and congratulations on another stellar season...haha!

and as far as the digman altercation goes....have you never seen a punch thrown at a sporting club? answer is yes! people do have arguments or misunderstandings or what ever the hell happened there that night. its a part of life, and you comment on it like the herald sun comments on liz hurley and shane warne. they have no idea and either do you. just looking for that little bit of recognition. you mimic the one and only most hated football identities craig hutchison! you are a parasite to the big cricket web site...actually no scratch that.... a parasite to the cricket comp and everyone you claim to know.

i could go on all day but i have far better things than to sit here bagging scum like you. some people have a life outside of the world wide web. anyways tic tac c*ck ill leave it with you. and while i have your attention ill make it quite clear that no matter what you post to me or reply with i will NEVER respond to you. so save your fowl breath you oxygen theif. move on ya bunson burner.

P.s see you at the TAB
bahahahahaha
Odoyle Rules!

This is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Mick me mate the master farter ;)

you obviously are jealous and if you work back 3 years ago, you would realise how old people were and know that they too old for rep cricket.

the only reason he played rep squad was because you were running it. he was so shit and yet he got picked. ohwell i see he hasnt changed.

gee you getting better every post........you bigcricket star!!!pppffftttt

well ill start caling you alarnis morrisette(ironic)....spare d1ck

bigtitsatwork where did you come from,im sorry i fell to sleep half through all that crap you put on here.you must have wasted all weekend putting all that together,hope your wife did spelling check for you:p.
anyhow i will read the rest later, in the mean time, we dont need long winded post like that so best you stay away and let your wife do all the posting.:oops:i dont want to hear from you again.

bigtitsatwork where did you come from,im sorry i fell to sleep half through all that crap you put on here.you must have wasted all weekend putting all that together,hope your wife did spelling check for you:p.
anyhow i will read the rest later, in the mean time, we dont need long winded post like that so best you stay away and let your wife do all the posting.:oops:i dont want to hear from you again.

HatsOff-300x238.jpg
Great comeback :eek:

the only reason he played rep squad was because you were running it. he was so shit and yet he got picked. ohwell i see he hasnt changed.

If you knew anything you would know she had no affiliation with any rep teams he made, by the way what does this have to do with anything?

hows the time off?

Found a new club yet?

If you knew anything you would know she had no affiliation with any rep teams he made, by the way what does this have to do with anything?

hows the time off?

Found a new club yet?

willo u make me laugh.
well how can someone that crap play all rep squads?
hint hint the mother got him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back