Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope digman win but........i heard a rumour today that one of ther 1st players was out injured today......for a grand final........after punching up a lower grade player at club rooms last sunday night.........did any player miss with hand damage...or thumb maybe...
sounds like a great little family club.

i got a bad one in round 3 last year,get over it or you will never win one,and right now they have the better of you.it makes me sick,i cant come tomorrow cos from here i think there gunna flog ya,i coudnt cope.hate to say this but cheats have so far stuck it right up titb.please digman fight back.
weapons how did imps go ..........5th in the A grade not fourth in second div.....but if thats your best shot at me,then you know ive got ya covered,thats why youve been laying low.as for imps coaching job your not required...........but watch this space ......big name at imps next year.......might surprise you all.

5th in a grade......ppppfffftttt you guys are world beaters......well so you told us!!!!....i recon we'd have you covered....

laying low i was parro from sunday to tuesday.......good sippers down my way.....

im sick of all your predictions......just like my tipping=sh1thouse......you must talk imps up in your sleep whilst sleeping next to the strawberry blonde.......pppfffftttt

i got a bad one in round 3 last year,get over it or you will never win one,and right now they have the better of you.it makes me sick,i cant come tomorrow cos from here i think there gunna flog ya,i coudnt cope.hate to say this but cheats have so far stuck it right up titb.please digman fight back.
weapons how did imps go ..........5th in the A grade not fourth in second div.....but if thats your best shot at me,then you know ive got ya covered,thats why youve been laying low.as for imps coaching job your not required...........but watch this space ......big name at imps next year.......might surprise you all.

5, did you hear??????????? 5 days to go.

5, did you hear??????????? 5 days to go.

what happened to dont pick on salty.decided not name him withdrew post.
all you did when you posted dont pick on salty was comfirm incident.
great little family club.

cheekymans post that he took off this morning
quote what the f$#ck dont pick on salty.

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

On ya weapons

0-1-fat-man.jpg

this was weapons at deer park hotel this week.

5th in a grade......ppppfffftttt you guys are world beaters......well so you told us!!!!....i recon we'd have you covered....

laying low i was parro from sunday to tuesday.......good sippers down my way.....

im sick of all your predictions......just like my tipping=sh1thouse......you must talk imps up in your sleep whilst sleeping next to the strawberry blonde.......pppfffftttt

any chance of use winning 7 premierships in row?
VERY DOUBTFULL.

any chance of use winning 7 premierships in row?
VERY DOUBTFULL.

geeno i doubt weapons club has ever won seven games in a row.
i know he certainly hasnt got seven teeth in a row.
anyhow i dont think we should waste any more time on second div clubs and second rate people like weapons.
back to the real standard,digman still seem to be coming second,im worried for the family club.
if they were fighting in club rooms last sunday night after a win in 3 turf sides.what might happen tonight when things are not looking so great.
can only hope all eleven players are fit to finish granny,no broken thumbs or serious facial injuries.
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

anyhow i dont think we should waste any more time on second div clubs and second rate people like weapons.
back to the real standard,digman still seem to be coming second,im worried for the family club.
if they were fighting in club rooms last sunday night after a win in 3 turf sides.what might happen tonight when things are not looking so great.
can only hope all eleven players are fit to finish granny,no broken thumbs or serious facial injuries.

Jealousy is a curse titty.............you'd love to have 3 decent sides let alone 3 playing in a granny..............:D

Keep talkin your great club up, we all remember the 1960s well..............:rolleyes:

internet-tough-guy.jpg

what happened to dont pick on salty.decided not name him withdrew post.
all you did when you posted dont pick on salty was comfirm incident.
great little family club.

cheekymans post that he took off this morning
quote what the f$#ck dont pick on salty.[/quote

Find some better news would ya you SHITMEN. weak as piss you are.
I wont delete that. :eek:

any chance of you makin the finals? pppppppfffffffffffffftttttttttttt doubtful:rolleyes:

at the moment your club is a good position in 1 of 3,and lets be honest you only really want the one that we have 20 of,yes twenty.
might be a very nasty couple of weeks coming up down your way,my advice to club members, leave women and kids home and keep back to wall if you are planning to drop in to digman for a commiseration drink.

ps.for what its worth cheekyman you named salty,i just re quoted it.

at the moment your club is a good position in 1 of 3,and lets be honest you only really want the one that we have 20 of,yes twenty.
might be a very nasty couple of weeks coming up down your way,my advice to club members, leave women and kids home and keep back to wall if you are planning to drop in to digman for a commiseration drink.

ps.for what its worth cheekyman you named salty,i just re quoted it.

he was already named before i said something.
no need to keep goin on about it.

2010/2011 TEAM OF THE YEAR.
1 m.welsh.....class opening bat very consistant.(digman)
2 w.phillips....very good and scores quickly.(cheats)
3 g.sharma...best keeper in comp and smashes balls to all parts. (g/brand)
4 s.ghazi....100 in semi an amazing come back(digman)
5 g.robson...hard hitting batsman who bowls pretty handy spin(imps)captain.
6 m.shiell...always getting runs or wickets very handy allrounder.(cheats)
7 t.lawford....still considered by most to be most dangerous player in comp.(w/vale)
8 g.sullivan....hard hitting batsman who bowls really tight.(grand)
9 r.mc farlane....pom bowls well and makes runs,ron dawes fav.(digman)
10 c.irving....kid bowls fast and respects no bowlers.very dangerous.(cheats)
11 c.guerrera...swing bowler of highest standard and not a bad bat at eleven(digman)
12th man.....geeno.class young bowler with strong batting defence.(big cricket)

2010/2011 TEAM OF THE YEAR.
1 m.welsh.....class opening bat very consistant.(digman)
2 w.phillips....very good and scores quickly.(cheats)
3 g.sharma...best keeper in comp and smashes balls to all parts. (g/brand)
4 s.ghazi....100 in semi an amazing come back(digman)
5 g.robson...hard hitting batsman who bowls pretty handy spin(imps)captain.
6 m.shiell...always getting runs or wickets very handy allrounder.(cheats)
7 t.lawford....still considered by most to be most dangerous player in comp.(w/vale)
8 g.sullivan....hard hitting batsman who bowls really tight.(grand)
9 r.mc farlane....pom bowls well and makes runs,ron dawes fav.(digman)
10 c.irving....kid bowls fast and respects no bowlers.very dangerous.(cheats)
11 c.guerrera...swing bowler of highest standard and not a bad bat at eleven(digman)
12th man.....geeno.class young bowler with strong batting defence.(big cricket)

Well titb, I will commend you on this latest offering. The one thing that would hurt this side however would be the fielding. Half these guys in the team only break into something quicker than a canter once a day, and that is when they are running off the ground for the tea interval. The batting and bowling side of things I would mostly agree on.

More scores from weekend not posted on mycricket than are there are shown. Come on you clubs in composite, A mats, C mats & onedays post your scores so we know what's going on. I hope Bill Taylor is watching & fines them all for being late.

More scores from weekend not posted on mycricket than are there are shown. Come on you clubs in composite, A mats, C mats & onedays post your scores so we know what's going on. I hope Bill Taylor is watching & fines them all for being late.

fairgo cazza,we only really care about the A turf.afterall clubs should only count premierships won in A turf as all that matters.like 20 for example.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back