Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also ha Sullivan in the mix but went with Irving, also k Collins(nd) , safdar(wc), hindge(gu) were other thought abouts. The young left handed opening bat from GBrand also showed potential though not quite the level of this top order

hey sh1tmen?............................move on

images

Geeno you bowl express,

Greg Frydas or Doyle?

So Weapons where will you be playing next year?

Theres rumours you have been given the flick please confirm?

Imps advertising for a coach and colts are looking around, could this be a good suit?

given the flick????? dont think so......

i am signing up for a third year..........my work is uncompleted........im not going on like spared1ck titb about recruits but the club is in a good position money wise to maybe buy a few players who will take us that next step......ill even sacrafice my coin(not that i get much) to ensure this happens.........

cheers

no scores from gbanger so i had to check my cricket,very close, if weather doesnt intervene we are in for a ripper.i see they got rid of retardd coach early,probably prefer to get welsh.game is in the balance,but digman would be wrapped to have first innings lead,they dont have to worry about weather now.
gbanger i gave you one job and you stuffed it up,back to 30 cents in the dollar.
Have only just got online now so did not see the post about the scores

Hey Gregory Doyle,

Why would you bother coming on here talking trash? Your just envious of how WDCA clubs are run, I am confident that all the top 5 clubs in the WDCA would get close to knocking you off. I think first of all you should worry about whats happening at your club and why you have lost over 50 players in the last 3-4 years.
So move on champ or come down to west and help out our 2s and 3s because thats as high as you would play at our club.

Your my hero Doyle

funny.jpg

Score update for titb , digman at tea are 4/71 off 50

well done mentally challenged one.back to35 cents in the dollar.
popped in for a little while today,what happened to ghazzi,talk about lose the plot.i think kids from loft just might be smarter than digman,no surprise there, with a retardd coaching them.
the biggest surprise came when i saw cheats captain stand all over ghazzi.maybe we underestimate these young lions.
if rain dont save digman,and i doubt it will,it will be imps 20 A TURF PREMIERSHIPS digman NIL.
fair old gap.......the great little family club.
i hear you can be bashed down there cos somebody hears something you say wrong.
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB

given the flick????? dont think so......

i am signing up for a third year..........my work is uncompleted........im not going on like spared1ck titb about recruits but the club is in a good position money wise to maybe buy a few players who will take us that next step......ill even sacrafice my coin(not that i get much) to ensure this happens.........

cheers

and based on performance nor should you get much....second division and making up the numbers,maybe you should put in for digman job,youve licked there ring all year.
and if your a retardd (wich you certainly are)puts you in the box seat eg john callus.
good luck with what ever you do but shitt blokes make shitt leaders.you know what i mean VALVOLINE.

well done mentally challenged one.back to35 cents in the dollar.
popped in for a little while today,what happened to ghazzi,talk about lose the plot.i think kids from loft just might be smarter than digman,no surprise there, with a retardd coaching them.
the biggest surprise came when i saw cheats captain stand all over ghazzi.maybe we underestimate these young lions.
if rain dont save digman,and i doubt it will,it will be imps 20 A TURF PREMIERSHIPS digman NIL.
fair old gap.......the great little family club.
i hear you can be bashed down there cos somebody heres something you say wrong.
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB
All I said to ghazzi was hey sadds u r f***en boring. That's wen he lost it oh well it worked he was out 3 balls later

All I said to ghazzi was hey sadds u r f***en boring. That's wen he lost it oh well it worked he was out 3 balls later

so your trying to tell me that a kid who is not quite right,sucked in an experienced sportsman who would have to be 40 these days by saying that........either your not telling the truth or he needs to blame himself if they lose.
i will promote you to 70 cents in the dollar if i can have this confirmed.

so your trying to tell me that a kid who is not quite right,sucked in an experienced sportsman who would have to be 40 these days by saying that........either your not telling the truth or he needs to blame himself if they lose.
CONFIRMED!! i was two meters away in slip.. 70c mate

Mate ask any1 on the field they will all say the same thing. To be honest I did not think he would have reacted like that.

Mate ask any1 on the field they will all say the same thing. To be honest I did not think he would have reacted like that.

sorry i under estimated you gbanger,i will even give you 85 cents thats a major win....well done..... titbs starting to like you.

funny how blokes from cheats are on here tonight not digman,game must have changed direction this afternoon.
cheekyman,isaidyeahman,barryhall,hussler,lucky,and what other spazzies from digman come on here.
no fighting at club rooms tonight wait till next week when A turf lose.hahahahahahahaha
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

funny how blokes from cheats are on here tonight not digman,game must have changed direction this afternoon.
cheekyman,isaidyeahman,barryhall,hussler,lucky,and what other spazzies from digman come on here.
no fighting at club rooms tonight wait till next week when A turf lose.hahahahahahahaha
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

sorry for not getting on here last night titb, we were just having a few with our 2nds and 3rds who won the premiership... one more to go

So is Dean Comensoli the big name that the Imp's boys have been trying to land?

yeah thats what we need a hard wicket cricketer to coach us.

as for you isaidyeamann,hope you enjoyed the night and things didnt get to violent.but i think your in a spot of bother in the main one.

yeah thats what we need a hard wicket cricketer to coach us.

as for you isaidyeamann,hope you enjoyed the night and things didnt get to violent.but i think your in a spot of bother in the main one.

why not? you's are only hard wicket cricketers :eek: and im sure he wouldnt do any worse than what yous are now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back