Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
covers being down all week doesnt favour the batting side at all......just means there will be a start:eek:

5 day old pitch = slow & low = hard to score.....:D

sounds to me like the power brokers have had there heads together,i would normally agree with what your saying about covers not helping huss,but it wont surprise me if they have a road prepared.pay back remember?

sounds to me like the power brokers have had there heads together,i would normally agree with what your saying about covers not helping huss,but it wont surprise me if they have a road prepared.pay back remember?

the wicket is a belter the covers are on, we are set for a beautyyyy!

Just went and had a look, what the ******** happend.. It didn't rain that much, whoever lifted the silo end off needs a foot up the arse! Just not cricket, hopefully we get a start at some point on sunday! Fuckin bullshit!!!

Just went and had a look, what the ******** happend.. It didn't rain that much, whoever lifted the silo end off needs a foot up the arse! Just not cricket, hopefully we get a start at some point on sunday! Fuckin bullshit!!!

nothing like a bit of adverse weather to add a bit more spice to a game that is about to explode.
umpires bring your cards this weekend.
if slogger 22 is telling truth,there wont be any cricket til sunday and cheats will win.

nothing like a bit of adverse weather to add a bit more spice to a game that is about to explode.
umpires bring your cards this weekend.
if slogger 22 is telling truth,there wont be any cricket til sunday and cheats will win.

titb you havent answered my question, feel free to give us a hint or 2 on your new recruit.

titb you havent answered my question, feel free to give us a hint or 2 on your new recruit.

have you not got something more important to worry about will,like a grand final.dont worry you will know soon enough.....
good luck on the weekend.....3 in a row for you next year at imps.

The pitch has been dug up by some f&)$ wit!!! , unfortunate ending to the grandfinal for both teams. Absolute joke that shit can happen! All players still reporting to ground at normal time though..

Imps would wanna hope it's sachin and Brett lee comin next year if they wanna sneak into 4th spot

The pitch has been dug up by some f&)$ wit!!! , unfortunate ending to the grandfinal for both teams. Absolute joke that shit can happen! All players still reporting to ground at normal time though..

Imps would wanna hope it's sachin and Brett lee comin next year if they wanna sneak into 4th spot

might be digmans only hope but i think your telling lies.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh your on a pair :eek::eek:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh and you spazzies are gunna lose again.

classx1 can you get us a honest pitch report.

if it is tacky tickets it wont dry into a road today like last week,to cold,but if you wait til tomorrow.then you wont get a run for granny cos you will only lose 3 wickets,
things to watch for this weekend.
retardd coach yelling all day from side line and almost starting a fight in crowd.
ghazi to try and redeem himself after being sucked in by gbanger and stood over by mat sheil.
ghazi actually starting that fight retardd backed out of 40 minutes earlier.
will phillips to be unbeaten.
arguments over starting time.
digman b and c turf on the pi$$ acting like they won the world cup.
accusations of bias preperation.
cheats to claim they are now chasing willy imps/grand record of 7 in a row.
several nasty fights back at digman and one where they went down to cheats.
good luck hope i can get there.

if it is tacky tickets it wont dry into a road today like last week,to cold,but if you wait til tomorrow.then you wont get a run for granny cos you will only lose 3 wickets,
retardd coach yelling all day from side line and almost starting a fight in crowd.
ghazi to try and redeem himself after being sucked in by gbanger and stood over by mat sheil.

you wont be there cos your a COWARD (typical Wimps player).......you were there last sat & didnt say BOO, weak prick...........:eek::eek:

you wont be there cos your a COWARD (typical Wimps player).......you were there last sat & didnt say BOO, weak prick...........:eek::eek:

i did say boo,im just fussy who i speak to,but with that sort of attitude i can see why your club is such a dangerous place to be.
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

hey huss get down to grand their roller broke down,they want you to roll up and down for a while.

digman b and c turf on the pi$$ acting like they won the world cup.

I really don't bother responding to the shit you write, but for the sake of everyone else I can tell you the pitch is perfect. The covers were pulled up at 8.30am and Carl is very happy with it.

On a side note, let's keep things left out on the ground. What ever happens out there stays out there. No bullshit is to occur at Parson's today, no matter what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back