Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Heard on the grapevine a few grounds may not be ready for round 1...............councils are getting slacker........:(

fixtures are up.......melton centrals 1st up.......hardwicket.......you bewdy........

mats at melton? The WDCA have now lost it. What's the point of the composite grade when Turf A2 is being played half on mats.

A.B De Villiers;409036 said:
mats at melton? The WDCA have now lost it. What's the point of the composite grade when Turf A2 is being played half on mats.

We were under the impression that our 1s A2 would be turf all our games played as away games and B2 would be home games hard wicket some away games turf ie composite looks to me they have got the fixtures ass about and our 1s should be away at Deer Park 1st game and our 2s at home. Dont know whats happening here?:confused:

weapons05/06;409012 said:
fixtures are up.......melton centrals 1st up.......hardwicket.......you bewdy........

Well you won't be playing now because of the drawn Grand Final. It's enough to make you cry hey?

big game performer;409169 said:
Well you won't be playing now because of the drawn Grand Final. It's enough to make you cry hey?

your becoming boring now and your stupid little love affair with these pictures is pathetic.......get a life !!!:cool::eek:

weapons05/06;409190 said:
your becoming boring now and your stupid little love affair with these pictures is pathetic.......get a life!!!:cool::eek:

Bahaha...you wouldn't know me if I popped up in your corn flakes.

weapons05/06;409190 said:
your becoming boring now and your stupid little love affair with these pictures is pathetic.......get a life Brown,you fat tosser!!!:cool::eek:

Just fixed that quote up for you

BigCoq;409263 said:
Check out the roosters web site

neon leon the super duper fast bowler.......:rolleyes:

i hear he plays like the other neon leon of the collingwood f.c variety these days.........

weapons05/06;409312 said:
neon leon the super duper fast bowler.......:rolleyes:

i hear he plays like the other neon leon of the collingwood f.c variety these days.........

You seem infatuated with me weapons, funny thing is I wouldn't recognize you if I walked past you in the street. All I know about you, is what is told to me by the G.U boys. And trust me, it aint complimentary. So if you want to post on here about me, feel free to do so, but don't make out as though you know me, for I don't align myself with turds:cool:

big game performer;409319 said:
You seem infatuated with me weapons, funny thing is I wouldn't recognize you if I walked past you in the street. All I know about you, is what is told to me by the G.U boys. And trust me, it aint complimentary. So if you want to post on here about me, feel free to do so, but don't make out as though you know me, for I don't align myself with turds:cool:

hahahaha......same same......infatuated......cmon bud keep it real.......its called giving some back to the bigcricket/weapons followers......hahaha

the altona roosters have put up a good write up about you on their site and tbh thats all i know about a 3rds cricketer........:cool:

chin up mate good luck for the year......

whats happened to chuggy????i hear he's lost his job......and not playing at g.u.......big loss.....be alright if he lines up for d/p for the 1st game................

Digman lookin pretty solid this season... A bit more serious at training too which is good to c... Should b an interesting year

i hear the comp wants to delay the season by another week.....???

they will look at grounds early next week and make a decision.....

weapons05/06;409613 said:
i hear the comp wants to delay the season by another week.....???

they will look at grounds early next week and make a decision.....

With lots of sunshine predicted the next couple of days our pitch will be fine.............what is a load of crap is clubs do not want these games rescheduled????? Why is this????? Why dont they want to play cricket?????

hussler;409632 said:
With lots of sunshine predicted the next couple of days our pitch will be fine.............what is a load of crap is clubs do not want these games rescheduled????? Why is this????? Why dont they want to play cricket?????

would have been a cracking day for cricket today!!!

rain due monday tuesday

i spose sat/sunday cricket bud........i would love to play sat/sun sorts the men from the boys........

we'll be right this week.......hows your deck???

weapons05/06;409665 said:
would have been a cracking day for cricket today!!!

rain due monday tuesday

i spose sat/sunday cricket bud........i would love to play sat/sun sorts the men from the boys........

we'll be right this week.......hows your deck???

I could see the grass on our wicket growing with every stubby I had yesterday:p

Will be spot on after all this sun its getting......;)

Cant wait to give the ol' Wombats a smackin this week.......:eek::D

Crickets called off already for round 2 = JOKE...........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back