Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

hussler;409779 said:
Crickets called off already for round 2 = JOKE...........:(
Hobsons Bay Council closed grounds for this weekend,not the wcda.

SWANNEES;409782 said:

just like last years semi final ay billy.......surely the wdca will scedual a catch up game........????

dissapointing........

any 1 want a praccy at our ground.......???

SWANNEES;409782 said:

weapons05/06;409785 said:
just like last years semi final ay billy.......surely the wdca will scedual a catch up game........????

dissapointing........

any 1 want a praccy at our ground.......???

Ok swannees thats what I thought, but surely the comp HAS to reschedule round 1 & 2 for later in the year on a sunday............if the comp just do it & name the dates clubs can like it or lump it, i gaurantee that NO club will forfeit these games, we are here to play cricket not friggin waste time & money:mad:

Time is running out for some people you know.....:D:D

hussler;409875 said:
Ok swannees thats what I thought, but surely the comp HAS to reschedule round 1 & 2 for later in the year on a sunday............if the comp just do it & name the dates clubs can like it or lump it, i gaurantee that NO club will forfeit these games, we are here to play cricket not friggin waste time & money:mad:

Time is running out for some people you know.....:D:D

easy pickings if you play sat/sun........clubs voted against re-scheduling of games.......

Why have gellibrand and colts got 3 pts each and there games down as a draw ??

weapons05/06;409903 said:
easy pickings if you play sat/sun........clubs voted against re-scheduling of games.......

WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:eek::eek:

slogger22;409994 said:
Why have gellibrand and colts got 3 pts each and there games down as a draw ??

well if you work it out......im pretty sure you get 3 pts each for a draw/tie......

possibly most clubs havnt put teams in mycricket for round 1......hence why these 2 teams have points........

doesnt matter how long i have played for it might be 3 extra games if your guys could get your shit together with pitches. Just wondering?? sorry for asking,

doesnt matter how long i have played for it might be 3 extra games if your guys could get your shit together with pitches. Just wondering?? sorry for asking,

council are the ones that do most of the wickets champ, not the blokes on bigcricket..............:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back