Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
big game performer who are you and whats with all the pictures now another ******,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fab10,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has followed suit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know im knew but thats crap

huss by the way my tips for tomorrow no cricket....hope the pom on incentives

hate to say it but think you might have a little man crush on me .......................................dont blame ya

ppppffffftttttt surely not......well for a bloke who quotes his own quotes why not do all your 4 posts in the 1.....i think your a spud!!! and a half back flanker comes to mind as well.....seems to me your like a child with a lolly pop on this thread......oh well you'll learn.....

well you might be plucka. but only time will answer that. on a brighter note this sunday down at willy imps the wdca u/21 side will be out to show off some of the talent our kids in the local area are full of.i encourage all players and supporters to get down.im sure the kids would love it.im led to believe the bar will be open for a cold one or two as well hope to see you there.........................and by the way any chance west could get there covers out this week or still a bit short........CHEATS......[/quote
titb you are so lucky to have your cricket trip in march !! when all the good sides have to wait to april/may:p

big game performer who are you and whats with all the pictures now another ******,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fab10,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has followed suit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know im knew but thats crap
Mate, if you could play cricket like me, this would be you sitting on your computer on Big Cricket
south-park-i-just-came.jpg

one late trip in years because you cheated......think the comp might start clamping down on your clubs antics,wich may make things a little harder this season.

Heard on the grapevine that the comp has decided to replay Round 1 & 2.......any truth in that???????

Also heard that its for A-Turf only????

If this is true it would have to go down as THE worst decision in the history of cricket..........:(

Heard on the grapevine that the comp has decided to replay Round 1 & 2.......any truth in that???????

Also heard that its for A-Turf only????

If this is true it would have to go down as THE worst decision in the history of cricket..........:(

Will replay 1@2 A 1 @A 2 only ,clubs AGAIN voted this way claiming would not get enough players for any other grades,comps preference was to play all turf grades,but was voted out by clubs
Rgds

Will replay 1@2 A 1 @A 2 only ,clubs AGAIN voted this way claiming would not get enough players for any other grades,comps preference was to play all turf grades,but was voted out by clubs
Rgds

So the clubs piped up & said they can only get 11 players to play on those days??????

Pleeeeeeeeeease get fairdinkum,this is effin bullsh1t.................if our 1s play away, no one plays at our ground = no cash for us, all clubs in same boat, its wrong, wake up people:mad:................makes sense to play 2ndXI also.......:confused:

I hope I dont get hit on the pads this year...........:D

So the clubs piped up & said they can only get 11 players to play on those days??????

Pleeeeeeeeeease get fairdinkum,this is effin bullsh1t.................if our 1s play away, no one plays at our ground = no cash for us, all clubs in same boat, its wrong, wake up people:mad:................makes sense to play 2ndXI also.......:confused:

I hope I dont get hit on the pads this year...........:D

yeah interesting news.....its alright for us though we got 2 home games comming up as rnd 1 and 2 were home games for us......good stuff....though id like to see all turf grades play surely the comp can overide the clubs(just for this)......if you are fixtured to play im sure clubs wont forfiet games resceduled.......

Well, I will give you that 1. It seems you know a little bit more about executive decisions than the average Joe. Care to divulge?

nothing to divulge there,even average joe knows when it says put covers down and you dont your CHEATS........................... my tips for tomorrow p/cook v digman digman easily with charlie soon to get his nose out of joint.wont like playing second fiddle to pom......west v colts .CHEATS to win even though its harder to cheat in 1 dayer.....g/brand v imps.imps too strong for favorites to get religated.......grand v vales.grand in close one.unless big trent gets home before midnight.

nothing to divulge there,even average joe knows when it says put covers down and you dont your CHEATS........................... my tips for tomorrow p/cook v digman digman easily with charlie soon to get his nose out of joint.wont like playing second fiddle to pom......west v colts .CHEATS to win even though its harder to cheat in 1 dayer.....g/brand v imps.imps too strong for favorites to get religated.......grand v vales.grand in close one.unless big trent gets home before midnight.

hey dill if you looked at my cricket it said "should" not must so get it right :rolleyes:

mmmmmm did the ATURF PLAY AT YOUR GROUND THAT DAY ????????????:confused:

mmmmmm did the ATURF PLAY AT YOUR GROUND THAT DAY ????????????:confused:

no but at least we put the covers down 6 points to us none to you haha the whole comps waiting for you to leave again..........................you left when grand were to strong........at least we stuck it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back