Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you play another good team? is that what you mean? see how you go against another good team?

must have had to many party pies today dolz cos that dont make sense.but thanks for the amo................................now my tips for tomorrow digman v imps .imps to to win and upset big cricket fans of geeno & titb.colts v vales.colts in upset better at home.cheats v g/brand.cheats to win home game.might be outrite.p/c v grand grand to beat improving cookers.

when you play another good team? is that what you mean? see how you go against another good team?

providing newport dont do a whyngyvale were home.remember what i said dont judge us on one bad session,oh yeh charlie they put that front line there for a reason.

must have had to many party pies today dolz cos that dont make sense.but thanks for the amo................................now my tips for tomorrow digman v imps .imps to to win and upset big cricket fans of geeno & titb.colts v vales.colts in upset better at home.cheats v g/brand.cheats to win home game.might be outrite.p/c v grand grand to beat improving cookers.

COWARD

bigcricket fans................pppppppppfffffffffttttttt

COWARD

bigcricket fans................pppppppppfffffffffttttttt

202 you only get one hit so what part of bye bye dont you understand.while were challenging for A grade title your struggling in B turf your right, go the mighty rainbows.if scores coming through are correct grand in a bit of trouble and cheats might be to.......oh nah there at home,bank the points.

Okay guys, this this thread has had enough rubbish over the past few days and I've had enough.

The chat goes back to the cricket without the abuse or I close this thread and the subbies chat can go somewhere else. The petty abuse and insults has gone far enough. Back to the chat or the thread gets closed, your call fellas.

202 you only get one hit so what part of bye bye dont you understand.while were challenging for A grade title your struggling in B turf your right, go the mighty rainbows.if scores coming through are correct grand in a bit of trouble and cheats might be to.......oh nah there at home,bank the points.

Okay guys, this this thread has had enough rubbish over the past few days and I've had enough.

The chat goes back to the cricket without the abuse or I close this thread and the subbies chat can go somewhere else. The petty abuse and insults has gone far enough. Back to the chat or the thread gets closed, your call fellas.

Have a cry moron, as for geeno its a forum why you getting so worked up!

cricket talk now........

202 after having them 7/85........dissapointing yes.......we fielded the best we have under the pump and that shows character......probably saved 30-35 runs in the field and let through probably 10-15.......im happy wiht 202 where i said it was a 250-260 wicket/ground......we took our half chanes before tea and the partnersip of 97 was inevitable considering the ball was rooted after 50 odd overs......1 bloke wo ot 111 which was a quality knock of patience and dicipline and my boy who got his 2nd consecutive 6 fa......so some quality tough hard cricket played.......its up to our engine room next week to get us over the line!!!

you blokes are in trouble i think!!!!

cheers

with the rain i see outside and with whats predictded i doubt any cricket sat.top 3 sides would all be happy with that.but what will comp do if sunday washed out????????instead of making a game up this weekend we might actually lose two.

with the rain i see outside and with whats predictded i doubt any cricket sat.top 3 sides would all be happy with that.but what will comp do if sunday washed out????????instead of making a game up this weekend we might actually lose two.
I think the rain might hold off later in the week to prepare a wicket for sunday? If not, then i guess it's a case of bad luck. The same thing happened in the VTCA before christmas, and there's not too much that the comp's can do about it
As for not playing on Saturday, there are alot of results that would be massively affected by the rain, but yet again, that's cricket. And Melbourne for that matter

I think the rain might hold off later in the week to prepare a wicket for sunday? If not, then i guess it's a case of bad luck. The same thing happened in the VTCA before christmas, and there's not too much that the comp's can do about it
As for not playing on Saturday, there are alot of results that would be massively affected by the rain, but yet again, that's cricket. And Melbourne for that matter

I hope it hoses down & no one plays...............:eek:

See all of you should have listened to me and played one day games for the rest of the year. But no all you want to play 2 day cricket and miss out on playing teams twice and potentially get ripped off in missing the finals because you didnt get points against the bottom teams. If a one dayer was washed out it could have been replayed in March instead of 6 day grandfinals. Oh well enjoy the weekend off

huss you have been the one jumping up and down all year to play catch up games.now you dont even want to finish saturday game.......interesting.....weapons i also had a laugh at red card.though i really have no interest in that forum other than to catch up with you for a chat.CHEERS.

huss you have been the one jumping up and down all year to play catch up games.now you dont even want to finish saturday game.......interesting.....weapons i also had a laugh at red card.though i really have no interest in that forum other than to catch up with you for a chat.CHEERS.

yes you like to follow boys around dont you!!!

all games cancelled this weekend......1 day comp is on the cards

i see imps have a new player Leslie Aiton was he a cell mate?????
eek.png

Moorabbin West Cricket Club Senior Coach

Applications are sought for the position of senior coach, playing or non playing.

Moorabbin West is seeking a coach to assist with their goal to move back into the Longmuir grade of the CMCA competition. The club has four senior teams ranging from Woolnough to D grade to F grade and our development team in I grade. We have won the runners up pennant for the previous three seasons in Woolnough and wish to get past the final hurdle to return to the top grade, Longmuir. Our third XI has also had recent success of the I grade flag in 2007/08 and the G grade flag in 2008/09.

The successful applicant should possess the following characteristics:
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of the game
- Good communication skills
- Flexible nature
- Strong will to succeed
- Team attributes
- Willingness to work with the committee in achieving goals

Applications close 29th April, 2011.
Applicants should contact

Vice President
Brent Shaw
email: bshawry1981@gmail.com

Your right I have been, but I wasnt scheduled to play so who gives a rats...............
frown.png

so the rain destroys another weeks cricket, It would have been great to see the end results of all games as they could have all gone either way, ah well the obvious is the top 4 cant drop a game or you could drop out.

Geeno heard your wanting to head down to loft reserve? please confirm? straight swap for Emilio hotdog cant bat Hebaiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back