Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for looking up my stats mate. well considering im only 19 and i played senior division when i was 18. i couldnt care what you say. if i had a bit of luck this yr i would have got more wickets. but when u play against players who just throw the bat ( eg. kane collins, and a few others lol lol) it can be hard to get em out cause half the time they dont even no were they are gunna hit it. and i can go on about drop catches but i wont mate.

Geeno, if u are the opening left arm bowler from imps you are PATHETIC , you say that you are 19 but if you cant bowl by now you will never be able to bowl , you have to be one of the WORST RECRUITS the comp has ever seen , as for blokes that throw the bat thats what it is used for u dill , give it a go some day ha ha

Ones player or twos player it does not matter I am in an a turf grand final

That you will probably have no effect on? Should probably effect an A Turf game before you start sledging others? You have had no bearing on them making the finals and will have none on the finals. So your nothing more than a bloke to stand at mid off and talk crap!

That you will probably have no effect on? Should probably effect an A Turf game before you start sledging others? You have had no bearing on them making the finals and will have none on the finals. So your nothing more than a bloke to stand at mid off and talk crap!
Second slip and talk crap get it right

thanks for looking up my stats mate. well considering im only 19 and i played senior division when i was 18. i couldnt care what you say. if i had a bit of luck this yr i would have got more wickets. but when u play against players who just throw the bat ( eg. kane collins, and a few others lol lol) it can be hard to get em out cause half the time they dont even no were they are gunna hit it. and i can go on about drop catches but i wont mate.

no worries curlty ambrose.........ppppffffttttt

Geeno, if u are the opening left arm bowler from imps you are PATHETIC , you say that you are 19 but if you cant bowl by now you will never be able to bowl , you have to be one of the WORST RECRUITS the comp has ever seen , as for blokes that throw the bat thats what it is used for u dill , give it a go some day ha ha

reply of the week........poor geeno ambrose

Nathan, you're kidding right?

You're garbage.. which club would of asked you down to senior division? If they did it was probably to plays 3s anyway...

We wernt the worst side for a Start we finished 2nd last, with more wins than 3rd last, and the team that got relegated would walk the WDCA comp in no sweat.. so quit talking crap..

And i will add - you blokes are carried by guys who played Juniors at Altona North

i played juniors at altona north haha, think through your sledging before posting doyley, take it back to the A1 forum pal, and get in the nets and work on that technique

One is a first class player, one got 40 wickets for the season, they arent very good players tho..

Sure Lee is a gun, but he was in the team so you cant say take him out. Take Ghazi out of your team and Digman wouldnt make the 4, then take the mecenry out (who was playing twos at AN) and see how you would go.

Charlie did play ones for years buddy & would walk in to their ones now & last year ahead of blokes like Geeno...........:D

Geeno you bowl express,

Greg Frydas or Doyle?

So Weapons where will you be playing next year?

Theres rumours you have been given the flick please confirm?

Imps advertising for a coach and colts are looking around, could this be a good suit?

Geeno you bowl express,

Greg Frydas or Doyle?

So Weapons where will you be playing next year?

Theres rumours you have been given the flick please confirm?

Imps advertising for a coach and colts are looking around, could this be a good suit?

will you can take willy imps off weapons list,i promise you we have a big name lined up,you might want to join us.its your only chance for three in a row.

You're a twos player aren't you? Thats what Phillips told me...

hey goose dont come on here bagging our comp,what makes your comp good yarra club,keilor...reckon they all might have liked some of our players........eg.the money they offered ryan hinton and rumoured figure to chugg from grand was plenty,please pi$$ off back to your own forum.you can bag charlie all you want, he did open bowl in district.maybe your shitt clubs the problem seems a lot of players leave.
talk about dik heads bagging wdca......willy cyms left cos they couldnt beat a side in our comp,took them no time to be in top division,wheres your shitt club these days.only being scared of top clubs in our comp that stops you coming over.you should, we wont laugh when you dont make the 4 cos we will expect it.............but thats what your scared of isnt it.

hey goose dont come on here bagging our comp,what makes your comp good yarra club,keilor...reckon they all might have liked some of our players........eg.the money they offered ryan hinton and rumoured figure to chugg from grand was plenty,please pi$$ off back to your own forum.you can bag charlie all you want, he did open bowl in district.maybe your shitt clubs the problem seems a lot of players leave.
talk about dik heads bagging wdca......willy cyms left cos they couldnt beat a side in our comp,took them no time to be in top division,wheres your shitt club these days.only being scared of top clubs in our comp that stops you coming over.you should, we wont laugh when you dont make the 4 cos we will expect it.............but thats what your scared of isnt it.
haha first time i'll agree with every word you have said. your on the money

haha keep playing 2s you bunny. if im so pathetic, put me in the nets with you see how smart u get then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back