Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cricket-------captain loser
huss well done to your club,a great effort.
your now only 19 a turf premierships behind imps.
i hope no blood was spilt in the celebrations.
who got the man of the match award?

well if your going back forever, Newport CC has more than imps at a higher level, but if you start since the merge happened, we are 1 & Wimps are NONE..........:p................Charlie got medal & pom will win Dawes aswell......Happy Days:)

We are just waiting for the right person to walk in the club to start another brawl......;)

TITB LIST
checkerman----skinny collins
barryhall-------middle collins
hussler------roller collins
lucky-------twin
isaidyeahman--------twins older brother
slogger 22----------pobega
just cricket---------LOSER
classx1--------strangy(shitt pictures)
fair go------cazza
cazza-------cazza
tickets 97-------cazzas son
bigtits at work---------cazzas hubby
gbanger-------benny(the little aussie battler)back to the full dollar.
warrior--------deb
commentator---------will will willya
dolls--------dolls
weapons---------lonely tooth
matting mmaster---------hoppers club(stay away)
geeno--------brett lee
willycomp---------yesterdays hero
silverback---------some neanderthal
titb------slats,slats bro,royston,robbo,hatley,evo,onions,grainger,horsborough and any one else you can think of.oh and me.

you rekon im skinny? pppffffttt i'll take that :D
and geeno brett lee? pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:eek:

no need to say sorry,least you had a crack not like some of mates,
cheekyman well done even shitt players can get one.
mr just cricket LOSER LOSER LOSER
matting master might want check when we won last couple,and we will be favorites for next year.
huss lot to say for a b turf shitman.
commentator big announcement soon,
isaid yeahman go away you twin i mean twit.
mr JUST cricket just a reminder LOSER LOSER LOSER.

hey slatts do you want to go and find some wallets at the stags??? i hear your so called freinds will be there or maybe wait to thursday on pay day so we can get some extra money? i dont want to let you down i really want to be a loser and a theif and learn to steal of my team mates you down syndrone good looking bloke!!!!;)

hey slatts do you want to go and find some wallets at the stags??? i hear your so called freinds will be there or maybe wait to thursday on pay day so we can get some extra money? i dont want to let you down i really want to be a loser and a theif and learn to steal of my team mates you down syndrone good looking bloke!!!!;)

well said

TITB LIST
checkerman----skinny collins
barryhall-------middle collins
hussler------roller collins
lucky-------twin
isaidyeahman--------twins older brother
slogger 22----------pobega
just cricket---------LOSER
classx1--------strangy(shitt pictures)
fair go------cazza
cazza-------cazza
tickets 97-------cazzas son
bigtits at work---------cazzas hubby
gbanger-------benny(the little aussie battler)back to the full dollar.
warrior--------deb
commentator---------will will willya
dolls--------dolls
weapons---------lonely tooth
matting mmaster---------hoppers club(stay away)
geeno--------brett lee
willycomp---------yesterdays hero
silverback---------some neanderthal
titb------slats,slats bro,royston,robbo,hatley,evo,onions,grainger,horsborough and any one else you can think of.oh and me.

older brother cocksucker.. and A TURF PREMIER, suck my snag... but dont steal my wallet

I have the worst hangover ever, its called A PREMIERSHIP HANGOVER hahahahaha:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Im not a stats man but i think its the 1st time ever that A,B AND C-TURF have been won by the one club in the same year? not to mention our 2 junior flags, so 5 all up, could that be a record for one year? classX1, you'd know, could you shed some light?
the great little PREMIERSHIP CLUB :D:D:D:D

well done skinny collins hahaha
not sure about record cos grand one year won nearly everything.that was before classx1 went there.
here is a record for sure 20 A turf premeirships in wdca.

well if your going back forever, Newport CC has more than imps at a higher level, but if you start since the merge happened, we are 1 & Wimps are NONE..........:p................Charlie got medal & pom will win Dawes aswell......Happy Days:)

We are just waiting for the right person to walk in the club to start another brawl......;)

reckon will phillips might win dawes.
when i walk in you wll be at twos you know that.

We are just waiting for the right person to walk in the club to start another brawl......;)[/quo Hussler,do you have any proof that Newport did win over 20 premierships?
I've been to your clubrooms & seen some of the old premier flags hanging up, but not 20 of them. I've heard Newport was a strong side 40-50 years ago but 20 seems hell of a lot playing against good teams in the VJCA.

better you stick to eating porky pies not telling them huss.

buuuuurp.........sorry mad mondays over shitb, yours was that long ago you wouldnt remember it would you or were all 3 of you at the stags ppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt..........ALTONA NTH IMPS = CRAP CLUB :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back