2010 / 11 general chat.

Re: 2010 / 11 general chat.

Just seen in the local rag last night, a bloke named Jarred Bradley will be captain coach at Parkdale United this season, not a bad player to be trotting about in South B! Obviously a required player judging from past seasons, will be interesting watching him go head to head against Trav Campbell at Moorabbin Park.

Interesting signing DalesHack.....they need it. Any other news from the forgotten world of South B1? Moorabbin Park always get a few new recruits and would be keen to get back into A1 straight away I'd imagine

well AB, I hear Moorabbin Park have gone ahead and taken on the whole Campbell clan from Mordialloc so will pick up Trav obviously and assorted brothers, young Adam having played there for the past few seasons. Yeah I'd suggest they'll be red hot to get back up, which makes United's signing of Bradley fairly intersting. Bradley is Rolls-Royce and in that grade I'd expect a few past luminaries' records to tumble. Tipping 800+ runs and easily 50+ wickets especially with more round matches fixtured.

DalesHack;404145 said:
well AB, I hear Moorabbin Park have gone ahead and taken on the whole Campbell clan from Mordialloc so will pick up Trav obviously and assorted brothers, young Adam having played there for the past few seasons. Yeah I'd suggest they'll be red hot to get back up, which makes United's signing of Bradley fairly intersting. Bradley is Rolls-Royce and in that grade I'd expect a few past luminaries' records to tumble. Tipping 800+ runs and easily 50+ wickets especially with more round matches fixtured.
Played at Highett and wasn't a superstar, 800 runs and 50 plus wickets might be a tad over the top. It is South B after all so he might go alright.

southern sledge;404148 said:
Played at Highett and wasn't a superstar, 800 runs and 50 plus wickets might be a tad over the top. It is South B after all so he might go alright.
Well I suggest you check out his record since at Sub-District level SS, then get back to me, then consider playing as a one man band at United in South B.
Have played with the bloke myself and can say he'd be a great acquisition at any level.

DalesHack;404149 said:
Well I suggest you check out his record since at Sub-District level SS, then get back to me, then consider playing as a one man band at United in South B.
Have played with the bloke myself and can say he'd be a great acquisition at any level.

Guess thats the only problem is there going to be anyone up the other end to bat with him? Still, any improvement on last in South B will be welcome for them...

Mr Warrigul;404060 said:
Just being reading past posts regarding Dean,i think
some off these comments are way off the mark.
Firstly he is a lovely lad that is dating my daughter,when in
town he has filled in for us and in one game last year he
made a swashbuckling 169 against Nar nar goon hitting
the ball to all parts of our paddocks.
rubble is a user he needs to pick a club and stay there not good clubs are getting upset at him.....

StAndrewsman;404186 said:
anyone know when the fixtures will be out? If they are not out already!

Next week i'm led to believe. Don't hold your breath though, they've been very late the past few seasons and with new clubs joining it's only going to slow the process down.

I think it was last year that with less then 2 weeks to go fixtures were still undecided!!! so i'd be shocked if they came out next week.

underarm bowler;404205 said:
I think it was last year that with less then 2 weeks to go fixtures were still undecided!!! so i'd be shocked if they came out next week.

I have been told that Senior Div will be out next week, not sure about the remainder of the grades. Apparently some grounds will not be fit for cricket all season, meaning some Sunday play? Not sure of which clubs, anyone give some feedback about ground availability?

Too Old Body Broke;404210 said:
I have been told that Senior Div will be out next week, not sure about the remainder of the grades. Apparently some grounds will not be fit for cricket all season, meaning some Sunday play? Not sure of which clubs, anyone give some feedback about ground availability?
Dingley South A, ground resurface, apparently council looking to play them on 3rd XI ground at the back of Parkdale SC, ordinary standard for Firsts to play on and plonks Parkdales 3rds onto Sunday cricket.

i heard from a reliable source that kingy baps have put in the biggest bid for the man Pacholium and think he is gonna be the captin coach there for the next 2 years. he wants to get the boys into the finals this yeah pretty confident to i hear well good luck to him i say who knows two years there he might be able to come back and COACH the under 12s at yarraville club.all the best just wanted to clear up all the rumours going around... he will not be getting paid in pies poeple that is just silly just hope he dont do a runner on them once a runner always a runner...

bronca;404360 said:
i heard from a reliable source that kingy baps have put in the biggest bid for the man Pacholium and think he is gonna be the captin coach there for the next 2 years. he wants to get the boys into the finals this yeah pretty confident to i hear well good luck to him i say who knows two years there he might be able to come back and COACH the under 12s at yarraville club.all the best just wanted to clear up all the rumours going around... he will not be getting paid in pies poeple that is just silly just hope he dont do a runner on them once a runner always a runner...

I get the feeling you don't rate him?? When/where did he do a runner?? Come t think of it, I cannot recall ever seeing him run full stop....

Too Old Body Broke;404373 said:
I get the feeling you don't rate him?? When/where did he do a runner?? Come t think of it, I cannot recall ever seeing him run full stop....

He used to run for Albion in the footy.:p
Have seen him running around my paddocks chasing
my daughter and the cows.:D

Back