2010 / 11 general chat.

Re: 2010 / 11 general chat.

Pacholium might be chasing your daughter around not sure if she is the cow or what there, ill stay out of that one.. just saying he never ran for albion only time he ran was to the bar for himself or running away when it was his shout like i said in my last post once a runner always a runner. could do pacholium some good chasing a cow or 2 or your daughter around the paddock.

bronca;404539 said:
Pacholium might be chasing your daughter around not sure if she is the cow or what there, ill stay out of that one.. just saying he never ran for albion only time he ran was to the bar for himself or running away when it was his shout like i said in my last post once a runner always a runner. could do pacholium some good chasing a cow or 2 or your daughter around the paddock.

Victorian Police have made a call to the RSPCA and are now on operation "Pacholium watch". We will not tollerate cruelty to any animals especially cows or beached whales..

true Pacholium watch should be protecting the beached whales and the cows in warrigul he might keep his hands to himself now he is under surveillance mayb we could give them more money and see if they can find out which cricket team he is gonna take to the cleaners next.. i would say that kingy baps have got him signed sealed but not delivered will he do the famous no show or will he get them to the finals this year like he told the president he would only time will tell..Pacholium for prime minister 2010!!!!

Did anyone hear about Mckinnon possibly gaining a 10 pointer from casey? word i hear is Tim Dale has followed Daniel Streker to add fire to the Heat.

Guy Incognito;404619 said:
Did anyone hear about Mckinnon possibly gaining a 10 pointer from casey? word i hear is Tim Dale has followed Daniel Streker to add fire to the Heat.

Haven't heard that. They need a few key players. Is Hall staying on or has he gone to Frankston with Jewel? Hopefully McKinnon gets a new curator this season. The wicket was a disgrace last year.

Hall is staying on as Captain.
I hear there is a new club coming in, Merlyston/Hadfield C.C. who were runners up in the Moreland-Moonee Valley comp.

southern sledge;404677 said:
I hear there is a new club coming in, Merlyston/Hadfield C.C. who were runners up in the Moreland-Moonee Valley comp.

Correct

bomber27;404683 said:

NTH B Weak grade , so if u blokes + Laverton are half decent along with aberfeldie should figure in the top 4. other spot is up for grabs.

Inclusion of 2 new (competitive sides) should make that grade more interesting and lift overall standard a bit.

Bakes 2010;404655 said:
Haven't heard that. They need a few key players. Is Hall staying on or has he gone to Frankston with Jewel? Hopefully McKinnon gets a new curator this season. The wicket was a disgrace last year.[/QUOT

Says Hall is staying on their website, yeh the mckinnon boys say they have dale.. Old Hailbury and St.Pauls footy clubs still share mckinnon oval so cant imagen the wickets getting much better..

Whats that got to do with the wickets, it will be the same everywhere this year. At least the tables will be able to be watered more.

Bakes 2010;404655 said:
Haven't heard that. They need a few key players. Is Hall staying on or has he gone to Frankston with Jewel? Hopefully McKinnon gets a new curator this season. The wicket was a disgrace last year.
hear Pacholium is still looking for a club he might be the man to get up there!!!!

Guy Incognito;404619 said:

Streker was going to Omega - think he may have even signed but then went to McKinnon when they upped the $$$$.

Appears McKinnon going all out to brake the "middle of the table" finishes which they are famous for.

southern sledge;404677 said:

With hall staying captain, they might be pretty competitive. Good bloke hall :)

Bakes 2010;404760 said:
With hall staying captain, they might be pretty competitive. Good bloke hall :)

Not sure if there is sarcasm in your voice there? All I know is, once upon a time Kratzy would have been one of the most disliked players in the VTCA (I reckon he is a ripper) but now he is no longer going around, Hally is the one most like to dislike???

On a side note, what were the exec thinking re 1 dayers not after xmas break but being played in Feb??

Too Old Body Broke;404855 said:
Not sure if there is sarcasm in your voice there? All I know is, once upon a time Kratzy would have been one of the most disliked players in the VTCA (I reckon he is a ripper) but now he is no longer going around, Hally is the one most like to dislike???

On a side note, what were the exec thinking re 1 dayers not after xmas break but being played in Feb??

Finishing the season with two one-dayers is the first smart decision the vtca executive have made this century. This way we won't see any strange declarations and outright results in the last round to rig the top 4 - Like MHSOB/Brighton District last year and many other examples over the years.

Of course everyone is still waiting for them to ditch the stupid bonus points system which would fix more problems in regard to having the best 4 teams making the finals.

Also waiting on over limits per bowler in the one-dayers to be implemented and the vtca might be up with the times!

I remember when I was on the Exec and there was an attempt to get a last round one-dayer - it was as if clubs were being accused of contriving last round results.

Far from it. The WACA this year will become one of the last district comps to finish their season with a one-dayer, and it is also becoming commonplace in city and country competitions nationwide.

Too Old Body Broke;404855 said:

No sarcasm. I reckon he is a great bloke. And he gives a lot to his team with leadership, bat and ball. And the fixture is very weird. Not sure about the last two rounds being one dayers. Not ideal preperation

Back