2010 / 11 general chat.

But most curators haven't had a chance to get on the tables which would mean Sunday would be stuffed as well. I wonder wether the powers above will reschedule this Sunday round.

We walked off the ground last week and the rain was already started. Hasnt really stopped since, and the roller hasnt been near it since Saturday morning. At the moment we will be lucky if our ground hasnt floated away. Although I did see a ground in brisbane this morning that had a boat parked on the wicket.

VTCA website - play off Saturday and Sunday

Wooohooo!

Have a night out and sleep in all weekend lads.

Has there ever been a season where rain has disrupted a season this much before?

I know this ain't gonna happen BUT Lets give this season away and start local footy in feb and cricket season in august/september.
Nearly all clubs train indoors during that time anyway so lack of sunlight no issues.

That might work? may be not.

Yes i was southern but only during the day , im just here trying to get to the bottom of this . There has not been a lot of talk about what happened in last years grand final , and whom is to blame.

biggrin.png
Yes i was southern but only during the day , im just here trying to get to the bottom of this . There has not been a lot of talk about what happened in last years grand final , and whom is to blame.

Heard a rumour Rubble Patcholi was seen with esky and spit roast and a couple off Ex Yccc players guarding the wicket overnight
after drinking esky dry they tipped out the ice thinking out field needed a drink

No chance century , rubble would have eaten the ice too . maybe all that would be left is little fragments of plastic from the esky that he would have chewed on all night , maybe it could have been his drool that was left on the wicket and not ice . Im not sure mate but all i know is that poor esky didnt stand a chance .

Back