2012/13 Barclay Shield

we've already made enquiries to see if he can run our Milo program on a Sunday!!!
In all seriousness. As stated on the ECA site, he is helping out at Doncaster East in a role that is predominantly pre season based. He will have a coaching role at Northcote which requires him to be there on a Tuesday night. If his time allows it and he can manage some games, I don't have an issue. I would tend to think that it is more unlikely than likely but Adam has given his time for free to play with us last season and also gave his time for free to run coaching clinics at Research over the past two seasons. He also dropped in whilst jogging past Elthams ground last season to assist with the the DVCA under 14 squad and continued to do so on a regular basis. The guy loves his sport and try's to do as much as he can. Must also remember he is internationally accredited to coach. Genuinely good bloke who
wants to give as much as his time allows.

"OCCA" done deal. Banyule gone, McMurray soocking won't bowl, they are fished third grade cadidates.
To make things more hilarious D Barnes captain of Pharans 4th's, he's going to teach the kids how to lose. hhhhaaaaa!!

Think you might find Rosebank approached Camrea as a ticket to gain entry into DVCA, now that they jumped ship to HDCA then the comp folded. not sure they wanted to go back to NMCA...?

Thanks ex prez, you are such a knowledgable man when it comes to the DVCA.

why would rosebank merge? if camrea were or are folding why would rosebank want anything to do with a team that's folding?
not sure about not wanting to go back to nmca because travelling was becoming an issue. a little birdie told me that club much happier now that opposition are 5 mins from eachother and that they're back in A grade and accepted as so.
as far as Occa gone to riverside i hear the same whispers. money shield becoming a real issue for dvca, they don't know which way to go. they have made a decision on one grade but now not sure!

So a team that left jika not to have anything to with scumrea are in talks to mearge!
Seriously get your hand off it! They left because the comp was getting out of control and it was all to do with Camrea.
They are back where they want to be and looking forward not back, I get on with a few of the Rosebank boys , played footy
with them at Lakies"their ground" trust me they are happy being back.

Research only getting 5-8 players to there pre season training. very poor considering they have a lot of talent with young kids coming through.
Who will be research bowling attack, do they have a slow bowler?

Research only getting 5-8 players to there pre season training. very poor considering they have a lot of talent with young kids coming through.

sounds like your a slow bowler from research who wants your name mentioned.

i'll have a go, their slow bowler will be 'CricketBoys'

Its still only early. If you have blokes who play footy cricket gets a bit of a back seat.

I know we are only getting roughly 15-20 to each session at the moment. That being said we have had about 30-35 come through, including our new recruits!!!!! Plenty to like so far down the power plant!!!!!

sounds like your a slow bowler from research who wants your name mentioned.

i'll have a go, their slow bowler will be 'CricketBoys'

nah mate i play for Heidelberg, and i have been wondering how Research E/C go, i have heard they have 2 fast bowlers that are pretty good. I am just wondering how they will go

Back