2012/2013 Premiership And Medal Winner - Tipping Comp

Well if we ever need a room that can fit only 25 and can be catered for with take away, we'll give you a ring. :D

Youd probably need to get an extension to have 25 people there. I had fish and chips one cold Saturday where the game got called off, and you blokes think its a good sledge? I would be guessing that at least half of your side would easily have me covered by 20kgs.

..and yet I've still missed less club functions than most players. Not bad for a bloke with a bad attitude.

I guess you missplaced your sense of humour today.

No humour when the Club puts on events to assist with the running of the operation, and you can't even find the time to RSVP. Two major events for the year, non attendance by you, 4 smaller functions, attendance by you at 2. Good supporter of the club.

Not surprising not many BU players attend functions. When the rooms can only hold 15 people, the 15 The tickets probably sell out quickly. :D

Nice dig Tongs, it is an issue, but off field and on field we have developed a pretty good culture of development. And we are working really hard on the rooms, and hope to have some sort of guarantee that we are able to redevelop the area in the near future.

No humour when the Club puts on events to assist with the running of the operation, and you can't even find the time to RSVP. Two major events for the year, non attendance by you, 4 smaller functions, attendance by you at 2. Good supporter of the club.

You don't want to get into a discussion like that with me on a public forum. However, I shall overlook the sarcasm in that statement and say thank you, as I am a bloody good supporter of our club and missing a couple of functions this year doesn't change that fact.

Back