2014/2015 B And C Grade

How bout we get some regular updates from you boys from your club in these grades? Blackhawk, I would even encourage your usually over the top positivity that you so often post. Surely there is some stories you could all share.

How about we get some updates from Tongs' team in C Grade? Relegated last season. Out of the 4 this season. Just got beaten by the top team on Saturday. I think the captain has got to accept the blame.

Against us Baroo? Wasn't it 22? Don't cost yourself runs!

Tongs, can't tell you much about our B Grade this year. I was unable to retain a 2nd XI spot so I'm playing F Grade this year, but we had an early day last week (after bowling out OP/SF for 53) and what I saw of the South Morang batting looked a bit fragile. Have South Morang suffered a bit of player attrition?

How about we get some updates from Tongs' team in C Grade? Relegated last season. Out of the 4 this season. Just got beaten by the top team on Saturday. I think the captain has got to accept the blame.

Yep, we suffered another loss on the weekend, but will look to bounce back this week. Pretty early in the season to be writing teams off. Especially a side sitting 5th.

Also a bit tough to blame me for the loss when I didn't play.

No Blackhawk. We bettered that one. Look up greensy v research two rounds ago in c grade.
It's quite embarrassing. Backed that up making 244 last week

Had a look at the B Grade ladder and wondered how Mernda could be on 26 points - reverse outright by Macleod on the weekend. Macleod 70 & 150 defeated Mernda 121 & 68. Can anyone provide some more insight on what happened here?

How did your side go on the weekend Tongs? Another strong performance I see. Really setting the grade alight after being relegated from B Grade last season. 1 win from your last 6 games.

Back