Kulikowski - 238 Runs @ 23.80
Emmins - 203 Runs @ 20.30

Riverside:
Doyle - 290 Runs @ 29.00
O'Connor - 214 Runs @ 26.75
Smale - 203 Runs @ 20.30

Rosanna
Almatrah - 204 Runs @ 20.40

Interesting to read that bottom line about Rosanna. Only one player over 200 runs, and half of them were in one game.

Interesting to read that bottom line about Rosanna. Only one player over 200 runs, and half of them were in one game.

Would be fair to say that they are a batsman or 2 short , plus missing their left arm spinner ( Slater ? ) has hurt them. They will need to find another bowler with the imminent retirement of Johnny Raywood at years end as well.
In saying that that, Shelts is a gem, Macauley will be very good as well but its the batting where they are falling short. 75 runs in almost a days play last week is bordering on embarrassing

Mick Lewis in for Rosanna. Pulling out all stops to try and get an outright......

He's played one game this year for an outright win, and Lower aren't exactly setting the world alight with the bat. But I can't see Lower getting rolled twice, and even if they do, could Rosanna make the runs?

I will attempt I you like.
It appears that their B grade team is 3 points ahead of Lower Eltham and are trying to avoid relegation .
Seems the most likely why they have stacked their seconds

Spot on

Just playing within the guidelines set by the comp.. Been a long year and we did what we think is right for OUR club. If we are good enough to win it has no relevance to the B grade ladder at the top end as Whittlesea are 2 games clear.
Lower Eltham have also played Matt Salvatore who top scored in "A" grade last game as well as McKinnon who took 5fa in the 2s this match so looks like we were on the same page.

And Tongs, dropped 3 blokes

Spot on

Just playing within the guidelines set by the comp.. Been a long year and we did what we think is right for OUR club. If we are good enough to win it has no relevance to the B grade ladder at the top end as Whittlesea are 2 games clear.
Lower Eltham have also played Matt Salvatore who top scored in "A" grade last game as well as McKinnon who took 5fa in the 2s this match so looks like we were on the same page.

And Tongs, dropped 3 blokes

Just playing within the rules? Give it a spell, Two wrongs not make a right. You know its shit form. If your twos don't deserve to be there based on their ability, they shouldn't be there.

I never thought I'd say this, I'll be cheering on Whittlesea.

Just playing within the rules? Give it a spell, Two wrongs not make a right. You know its shit form. If your twos don't deserve to be there based on their ability, they shouldn't be there.

I never thought I'd say this, I'll be cheering on Whittlesea.
I'm sure Whittlesea will be wrapt!

No doubt it's not a great look & understand the commentary but as stated, did what's best for us. Wouldn't be tempted to do things like this if your 2s played the same club as your 1sts, but that's a debate for another day. Look forward to reading the comments if we get rolled for 100!!!!

Enough from me, I've got to pick up a few u/16s who are playing in our t20 blast team this morning as we need to have a win...

So Hanif to Research.
Tongs had 3 dropped catches ? Happy birthday tongs.

No doubt it's not a great look & understand the commentary but as stated, did what's best for us. Wouldn't be tempted to do things like this if your 2s played the same club as your 1sts, but that's a debate for another day. Look forward to reading the comments if we get rolled for 100!!!!

Enough from me, I've got to pick up a few u/16s who are playing in our t20 blast team this morning as we need to have a win...

Weren't you one of the more vocal posters on here when a certain club constantly dropped players to their twos?

Now the shoe is on the other foot, but it's ok because "you did what was best for the club"?

Wouldn't have thought so mate, I've never been too concerned what other clubs do/did. You are welcome to go through all my previous posts though if you don't take my word for it.

Back