2014/2015 Barclay Shield

Eh, I just wonder if a certain wicket-keeper batsman from a club out West has signed on the dotted line yet. That's probably the biggest hole to fill.

I don't get what you're saying. I don't think you'd understand half the stuff you write, how are we meant to?

Any truth to a certain N. Gardiner verbally committing to play up at Bundoora United, to then get lost on the way to the ground to sign contracts, ended up at the wrong Bundoora, and thought screw it, ill sign here. To be honest, you've dodged a bullet.

And Bundoora are building a pretty handy B grade side.

Probably the only truthful part of the whole saga. Interesting derby this year.

No need to try and deflect attention.

Wouldn't know and more importantly don't care if we have signed him.

Probably the only truthful part of the whole saga. Interesting derby this year.

Which part, The fact he pulled out of a deal with you guys or we are building a handy B grade side?

I wouldn't have a clue so maybe you can enlighten everyone on what took place......

I don't get what you're saying. I don't think you'd understand half the stuff you write, how are we meant to?

Jesus Tongs, do I have to draw you a picture? We need to fill the keeper-batsman role and are talking to one from a club in the western area.

Any word on dates for round one with the grand final of afl dilemma yet ?

i see the playing dates are out.
No games on AFL GF sunday. First game Saturday 10th, but now there are 3 One days game in B.S - two after Christmas...
So in the year of the restructure, the comp is more compromised...?

Last edited:
i see the playing dates are out.
No games on AFL GF sunday. First game Saturday 10th, but now there are 3 One days game in B.S - two after Christmas...
So in the year of the restructure, the comp is more compromised...

Are you really sooking about compromising the comp after you tanked in the last game, staking your twos? Its ok when it suits you isn't it.

Any schedule they did, people were going to whinge.

Are you really sooking about compromising the comp after you tanked in the last game, staking your twos? Its ok when it suits you isn't it.

Any schedule they did, people were going to whinge.

Not whinging just highlighting a fact... I would have preferred to play 11 x 2 day games and watch everyone sook it up..playing sundays

Now about us, you can seriously take your opinions and F..K off !!
Ok yes you can delete me if that upset you. i am sick of your constant bagging our club on here. Find something else to talk about or is your club so ordinary and boring you need something else to pick on to deflect the attention...?
Stacked the team...? Ok for one last time...Spider was injured (and out of form) and wasnt gonna play BS. Stu was unavail week 2 after 3pm.. (hence why we bowled first in 35deg).
Yes it was also convenient to try help our B grade win. It didnt.. We lost. Didnt matter. Didnt matter in A grade either. Get over it.

Not whinging just highlighting a fact... I would have preferred to play 11 x 2 day games and watch everyone sook it up..playing sundays

Now about us, you can seriously take your opinions and F..K off !!
Ok yes you can delete me if that upset you. i am sick of your constant bagging our club on here. Find something else to talk about or is your club so ordinary and boring you need something else to pick on to deflect the attention...?
Stacked the team...? Ok for one last time...Spider was injured (and out of form) and wasnt gonna play BS. Stu was unavail week 2 after 3pm.. (hence why we bowled first in 35deg).
Yes it was also convenient to try help our B grade win. It didnt.. We lost. Didnt matter. Didnt matter in A grade either. Get over it.

First thing first, no need to carry on like that. No one is using that language to you. If you don't like reading other peoples opinions, then I suggest you don't log onto a forum that's been created for people to voice their opinions.

Second of all, I believe you wrote comments yesterday slagging my club off, then gutlessly deleted them before I got a chance to respond (yep I saw it). But when the roles are reversed, you cry like a baby. Get your facts right because it wasn't just your club I had issues with in relation to the certain topics you're sooking about now.

I just find it very ironic/pathetic that you talk about compromising the comp, when your own club made decisions that compromised the comp. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Back