2015 Ashes - Australia In England

lol at after a very good knock of 85 Warner gets out to Ali's innocuous bowling AGAIN.

Australia in a good position though at 3 for 287.

Looks like a decent cricket pitch to me..
Funny you and Baylis would be the only one's that said that before lunch. I find it so funny, no question it was another fixed pommy pitch, but this one has blown up in their faces. The fact that they bowled covers all required evidence.
Otherwise good day for a few players that needed to show themselves that a little more Test cricket thinking will make the difference. Just imagine what Warner might have done had he disciplined himself in the last two tests instead of patting himself on the back for doing the dead rubber. This is so like the teams of the mid-eighties that though hundreds in dead rubbers meant something. Glad to see the changing of the guard but they will need some real discipline if they really want to get back to the top.

Can not say enough for Starc's innings, really made the difference. Good to see Siddle get a couple in what i take is his fairwell Test. Lyon again showing he is so much more to this team, don't spose the critics will leave him alone though. England suffering on a tricky deck?

If the series was on the line, I don't think Lyth would've been picked. He would probably get dropped fro England's next series.

I didn't see most of the other wickets, but Lyon bowling Cook was a beauty! I was hoping Cook would make a big score. But when I saw that, even I went "YES! Got him!"

Back