2016 Icc World T20 Discussion Thread

Didn't think England would make the semis but then again, I didn't think West Indies would either..

New Zealand and India are probably the favourites now.

Charlotte Edwards to retire - What do you reckon? They've got a new coach and he's talking root and branch reform according to SKY... Focusing on fitness, they pointed out that in that game they lost to the Aussie's today, there were a number of two's to be had and she turned down the younger players shout for the two because she's got knackered knees. She looked slow in the field as well. I reckon a retirement announcement is imminent.

Charlotte Edwards to retire - What do you reckon? They've got a new coach and he's talking root and branch reform according to SKY... Focusing on fitness, they pointed out that in that game they lost to the Aussie's today, there were a number of two's to be had and she turned down the younger players shout for the two because she's got knackered knees. She looked slow in the field as well. I reckon a retirement announcement is imminent.
Fielding was well poor from England as well, basically handed Australia 20 extra runs.

Can't comment on England's Womens team T20 set up but fitness and fielding has to be big on the agenda surely? Not many boundaries in Women's T20 so if you can cut off those 2's and 3's you will win.

Oops the no balls haunted India.I agree India have the worst pitches.Anyways dropping Dhawan for Rahane ,Losing the toss,no spin for spinners contributed for the loss.Credits to the west indes for not choking.I'd rather expected nz vs wi.All the best for the finalists.

Back