• Richmond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essendon

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like any of the teams left but just don't wont Sydney to win with their extra 9.8% salary cap bullshit.

I agree. Glad Hawthorn won today, seeing a side such as Syndye win with such a massive advantage is very unfair to the remaining clubs.

Well I guess Shane Woewodin now isn't the worst Brownlow medalist anymore..

:D

Very well deserved by Priddis, played some consistent football and may not be the best player in the comp but he is very much in the top 10.

:D

Very well deserved by Priddis, played some consistent football and may not be the best player in the comp but he is very much in the top 10.
Would be lucky to be in the top 50.

In a way happy to see him win though, good bloke and worked very hard his whole career to make it as a footballer, can't do much more than that.

Would be lucky to be in the top 50.

In a way happy to see him win though, good bloke and worked very hard his whole career to make it as a footballer, can't do much more than that.

Probably in the low end of the top 20 I'd say. Elite at contested possession and ball extraction but obviously has fairly average disposal which is well documented.

Only the second player to win a Sandover and Brownlow Medal and the first player to win a Brownlow after being on a rookie list. He's done pretty well for himself.

Probably in the low end of the top 20 I'd say. Elite at contested possession and ball extraction but obviously has fairly average disposal which is well documented.
Tell him he's dreamin..

I actually like the guy but he was rightly overlooked for AA selection. Mackenzie missing out is a mistake.

The trade itself was fine, but 7 years at almost 1M a season for a kid that's played 9 games, faark that's insane.

Back