APS: 2007/08 Captains (Threads merged)

Re: Captain of APS in 2007/08

Will Gairns from wesley will captain 2 years as he will be in yr 11 next year
absolute gun

Gunner07;146078 said:
Considine will be captain of Xavier. he is a gun bat and bowl and fielder

considine best candidate for the xavier captaincy good bat can bowl to and freakish in the field top bloke aswell

i disagree from GC its out of mattew "morgan olszack" lugg, ned "lucy ross" rogerson, angus "dunstool" nice, thomas "leah bowtell" beuamont, or tom "annie marendez" roberts.

jimmy hoppe wil be skevs captain with panna kara his vice

robby handel,, hows he going i played hatch with him..he still bowl/middle order/lower bat ?

gilly18;146858 said:
robby handel,, hows he going i played hatch with him..he still bowl/middle order/lower bat ?
Yeah very very good bowler still, will bat 5/6 next season. Captain too possibly and defs in 2009.

skevs probably will be hoppe with pana karageorgiou vice. both will pull out a big season next yr and finish off well. skevs will either be very good or very bad.. or sumwher in between.

J.B;146306 said:
from GC kitchen has it in the bag.

hmmm i dunno that lugg kid has shown excellent leadership all throughout the year. when we played him after xmas 3 weeks ago, his leadership was amazing, not to mention his skill, pateince in both batting and bowling. sure, that kitchen kid is ok, but are you looking for the best player, or the best leader (although lugg is prob both best leader and player!!)
anyone agree??

lugg cant even hit the deck with his pie leggies, if any batters had a clue they would just come down the wicket and smash him..... but they are all little crappy kids so it doesnt happen, as for his batting, i dont think he once hit the middle against us
kitchen bowled, batted and fielded better than that ************ lugg

reverse swing;146880 said:
James Considine the right man for the captaincy job, good all round player, and a good leader also.

Xavier were the most overrated team this year. i am biased in my opinion because i hate them but they were talked up heaps and delivered little. Considine against us back chatted parisi when they were 6 down for very little and then played irresponsibly to go out cheaply. Parisi rightfully gave him a send off after he was set up. hardly a good leader but no wonder xavier play crap when they want captains like him

Lava Man;147690 said:
Xavier were the most overrated team this year. i am biased in my opinion because i hate them but they were talked up heaps and delivered little. Considine against us back chatted parisi when they were 6 down for very little and then played irresponsibly to go out cheaply. Parisi rightfully gave him a send off after he was set up. hardly a good leader but no wonder xavier play crap when they want captains like him

Clearly hasn't got the right attitude

Back