APS: 2007/08 Captains (Threads merged)

Re: Captain of APS in 2007/08

Lava Man;147690 said:
Xavier were the most overrated team this year. i am biased in my opinion because i hate them but they were talked up heaps and delivered little. Considine against us back chatted parisi when they were 6 down for very little and then played irresponsibly to go out cheaply. Parisi rightfully gave him a send off after he was set up. hardly a good leader but no wonder xavier play crap when they want captains like him

Piss of lava man. Your a horny unsatisfied bitch who knows ********. don't open your mouth again unless you have something worthwhile to offer

bigwoop;147688 said:
lugg cant even hit the deck with his pie leggies, if any batters had a clue they would just come down the wicket and smash him..... but they are all little crappy kids so it doesnt happen, as for his batting, i dont think he once hit the middle against us
kitchen bowled, batted and fielded better than that ************ lugg

hmmm, his bowling has a heap of potential. his batting, is patient and picturesque. when did u play him big woop, before or after xmas??

cricket013;147962 said:
hmmm, his bowling has a heap of potential. his batting, is patient and picturesque. when did u play him big woop, before or after xmas??

i dnt agree wen we played him he played alot of loose shots. trying to hit sixes every ball wen the team was in trouble at 6 fa not many... deffinatley not captain material... dont get me started on his bowling.. more double bouncers then proper balls

cricket013;147962 said:

after, i play for wesley....

csit2.4;147977 said:
i dnt agree wen we played him he played alot of loose shots. trying to hit sixes every ball wen the team was in trouble at 6 fa not many... deffinatley not captain material... dont get me started on his bowling.. more double bouncers then proper balls

mate, if you actually played him, im sure you wood see his real game. get a life mutters

cricket013;148018 said:
oh, so in his bad patch with his back injuries.....

hahaha back injuries hahaha.. but seriously lugg will be playing cricket for australia one day... and dougy will be captain of that team

in all seriousness, lugg is a dud, take him to any aps school with bowlers and he would be playing 2s, even at wesley

Cakeater;146156 said:
considine best candidate for the xavier captaincy good bat can bowl to and freakish in the field top bloke aswell

all the XC guys are top blokes

Lava Man;147690 said:
Xavier were the most overrated team this year. i am biased in my opinion because i hate them but they were talked up heaps and delivered little. Considine against us back chatted parisi when they were 6 down for very little and then played irresponsibly to go out cheaply. Parisi rightfully gave him a send off after he was set up. hardly a good leader but no wonder xavier play crap when they want captains like him

i reckon SC were the most overated team this year. lost to CGS in abysmal style. they clearly didnt want the premiership bad enough. gotta say that theres some discipline issues there and the motivation wasnt present. just relied on a few players all year.

XC were good.

I got the **** paid out of me at the final tea break by Scotch's captain Wolfe. Never thought it would be publicly announced haha...

come on south swan that was one of the funniest speeches iv herd all year nd he wasnt payin you out just some fun lol

wolfey was just thanking every1 for the year and he goes also would like to say a big thankyou to south swan (who was sitting at the table) for keeeping us up date and entertained on bigcricket all year lol

bigwoop;148048 said:
in all seriousness, lugg is a dud, take him to any aps school with bowlers and he would be playing 2s, even at wesley

thats a bit far it think... do wesley even hve a seconds??

bigwoop;148048 said:

he ,made 74 against scotch......
whats your highest score for the year. i know him personally, hes a top bloke
consistent, really digs in, hard to get out

Back