APS: 2007/08 Captains (Threads merged)

Re: Captain of APS in 2007/08

cricket013;148409 said:
he ,made 74 against scotch......
whats your highest score for the year. i know him personally, hes a top bloke
consistent, really digs in, hard to get out

87, 84 and 79, all scores higher than that

2007/08 APS 1st XI Captains

Here are my thought on the captaincy for the upcoming season.

Hailebury: Pattinson if he is still there
Skevs: Kangeroo
Geelong Grammar: Lloyd, Skelton
Geelong College: Kitchen
Melb Gram: Shaw
Brighton: ??????
Wesley: Gairns
Xavier: ?????
Scotch: ?????
Caufield: Breen
Carey: ?????

Feel free to add to the lists

Re: 2007/08 APS 1st XI Captains

To describe Lugg in one word i would say 'slow'
He is also quite arrogant and should BE dominated this year.
If he is ever made captain i will kill myself. He also has a minga girlfriend.

J.B;170116 said:
To describe Lugg in one word i would say 'slow'
He is also quite arrogant and should BE dominated this year.
If he is ever made captain i will kill myself. He also has a minga girlfriend.

What the hell? where did that com from J.B?
don't really remember the guy.......

Yeah you do i saw you at room 99 with your creepy girlfriend. You ran off like you were on a treadmill.

Carey : lanning
Brighton: ???
SKEVS : Griffiths
CGS : Small (good fire trucker hero) he knows what i mean
halybury : Heffernans got a great chance
Scotch : ???
Xavier : Molan
Gellong C : noodles
Geelong G : morris clayton
Wesley: ????
Melbourne : Monty

Aps team:
Lanning (C)
LYNCH
CHANCELLOR
H
SHAW
MONTY
clayton
small
roach (if he stays down)
noodles
banga

what noodles? he will never be captain, Lugg is the number 1 bloke for the job only because he has a minga of a girlriend. WHat and how isnt angus (LATE CUT) nice gonna make the team he is unstoppable with his mountain of runs down to third man. But teams will soon work it out and have everyone in the slips. Yeah do agree Lanning will captain APS dominance. Chancellor should stick to focusing on dominating second XI cricket not good enough for 1's. Its a shame the grinding rod isnt playing next year as he had a ripper appeal. (dont thinks balls have dropped yet). Also I believe south swans is ther biggest legend going round. Keep up your good work.
Looking forward to the big season ahead gonna be a good one number of teams in the hunt for the premiership but no one will touch Wesley bloody dominant.

csit2.4;173525 said:
what noodles? he will never be captain, Lugg is the number 1 bloke for the job only because he has a minga of a girlriend. WHat and how isnt angus (LATE CUT) nice gonna make the team he is unstoppable with his mountain of runs down to third man. But teams will soon work it out and have everyone in the slips. Yeah do agree Lanning will captain APS dominance. Chancellor should stick to focusing on dominating second XI cricket not good enough for 1's. Its a shame the grinding rod isnt playing next year as he had a ripper appeal. (dont thinks balls have dropped yet). Also I believe south swans is ther biggest legend going round. Keep up your good work.
Looking forward to the big season ahead gonna be a good one number of teams in the hunt for the premiership but no one will touch Wesley bloody dominant.

Hey guys! first post im excited!
ok.......... a couple of observations
South Swans is my hero, he posts good comments!
what is with this lugg bloke and his minga girlfriend!! keep me updated geelong guys!
i remember watching his and i think it was either nices or kitchens (laundrys) partnership vs scotch, very impressive batsman. come to think of it, it was probrably nice seeming all of his runs were through the bloody slips lol!
But these 2 are quality batsman, they got a 120 run odd partnership according 2 my memory.
Is noodles the long haired fella? he goes ok aswell. very unco though!

oh, and chancellor. LOL.
no use pushing 4 selection in yr 9 if he couldnt get a game this year. Did he play many games, or am i wrong?
cheers guys

yeah rogerson is a downright gun. hopefully he will be firing for the g-boys be the start of the season, i watched him in a practice match on the weekend and he showed little to no flow.

carey_hero;173469 said:
Carey : lanning
Brighton: ???
SKEVS : Griffiths
CGS : Small (good fire trucker hero) he knows what i mean
halybury : Heffernans got a great chance
Scotch : ???
Xavier : Molan
Gellong C : noodles
Geelong G : morris clayton
Wesley: ????
Melbourne : Monty

Aps team:
Lanning (C)
LYNCH
CHANCELLOR
H
SHAW
MONTY
clayton
small
roach (if he stays down)
noodles
banga
Smally's a great bloke but if he makes the APS team it must be a pretty average year level.

SouthSwans;173744 said:
Smally's a great bloke but if he makes the APS team it must be a pretty average year level.

Maybe Flannas but on his day, Tom could dominate any attack. He has an awesome cover drive when going and his bat is superb, he just needs to get mentally right before he goes in, threw away some big knocks in the 2s, considering i even made a few

Maybe so, but he did score back to back 80s in the 2nds and was going to play 1s the following week, there just wasnt a spot for him with our top order looking stable at the time.

Back