APS: 2007/08 Season

Re: APS: 2007/08 Season

magnificent;188928 said:
i just cant wait to nail wesley this w.e. They like talking themselves up dont they. A lot to learn.

Parks, I mean magnificent, I could not agree with you more there mate. Sure Wesley have some good blokes mixed in their team like Manus and the Gairns boys, but these pommy imports who aren't even that good just come on this forum and talk themselves up like they are kings of the APS (after they win one praccy match!) let them down a bit. Carey for the win, Parksy to take 5fa and the chick to make a ton. Hope you smash em boys! Go Carey!!!

gamebreaker;188930 said:
wesley are ********. xavier scotch should be very interesting

gamebreaker has returned!
didn't think i was gonna hear from you, are you ready for a big game against Xavs this week, are you gonna scare will ryan... i dont think he will be scared of you mate, unless he only reads these forums and never sees how ******** you are in real life... they will smash you!
and p.s hope you (gamebreaker) can double your score this week and get double figures so you're not relying on the same people evryweek, just help them out;)

davey36;189170 said:
gamebreaker has returned!
didn't think i was gonna hear from you, are you ready for a big game against Xavs this week, are you gonna scare will ryan... i dont think he will be scared of you mate, unless he only reads these forums and never sees how ******** you are in real life... they will smash you!
and p.s hope you (gamebreaker) can double your score this week and get double figures so you're not relying on the same people evryweek, just help them out;)

didnt see you makin any runs on friday davey i mean are you actually in tha team? just get over your crap because everyone knows you are. tryin to get pommys over cause everyone else can afford scholarship guys but you cant. they are crap too. i mean go to a good school!

Pushfatwo;189152 said:
Parks, I mean magnificent, I could not agree with you more there mate. Sure Wesley have some good blokes mixed in their team like Manus and the Gairns boys, but these pommy imports who aren't even that good just come on this forum and talk themselves up like they are kings of the APS (after they win one praccy match!) let them down a bit. Carey for the win, Parksy to take 5fa and the chick to make a ton. Hope you smash em boys! Go Carey!!!

hahaha. quite funny that these ppl think i am 'magnificent'. lol. GO CAREY!

gamebreaker;189171 said:
didnt see you makin any runs on friday davey i mean are you actually in tha team? just get over your crap because everyone knows you are. tryin to get pommys over cause everyone else can afford scholarship guys but you cant. they are crap too. i mean go to a good school!

hahaha, i didn't have to make any runs coz you and your scotch team weren't good enough to get enough wickets! i mean, you weren't even close to gettin a wicket, the closest you got to gettin one was when munas smashed you over mid-wicket and people in the stands almost caught it! it just shows the depth of our batting this year...

does your last two sentences even make sense?
firstly, we are not trying to get any pommy's over, they chose to come to wesley becuase it is a very good school and they wanted to go to a co-ed school... unlike you obviously. and they're not on scholarships, they are just new to australia you tool.
also, i go to a good enough school to write proper english

walk em';189179 said:
who the ******** is will ryan?

he is a "prodigy" at xavier, he's in year 9 goin into 10, was close to 1's last year but very much over-rated. he about 5-foot or so and very skinny, hes a good bat and gets lots of quick singles etc. he used to bowl left arm mediums, but i believe now that he bowls some ok spin.
he's nothing to get worried about this year, but in 08-09 and 09-10 he should be a star...

JAFRO2006;189234 said:
I think everyone on this forum should stop bein abusive and let ther cricket do the talkin.

Everyone should also stop abusing the English language and type words full and properly. No more text/SMS speak please, it is against the terms and conditions of this site.

Ljp86;189270 said:
Everyone should also stop abusing the English language and type words full and properly. No more text/SMS speak please, it is against the terms and conditions of this site.

If you wanna be technical, it should be no more text/SMS speech, not speak

Club Cricketer;189482 said:
If you wanna be technical, it should be no more text/SMS speech, not speak

Same thing.

Regardless, it still shouldn't be used on here.

kitchen will dominatefor sure, although geelong will be a one man team
payne played well for seagulls dowling team and will surely do well for melbourne
as will jayaweera and handel who also played seagulls dowling

Ljp86;189270 said:

This could possibly be rephrased to say "type words out in full and properly".

Back