APS: Best Bowlers

Re: Best APS Bowlers

Quickest: Bergin XC , Forbes SC , Pattinson HC, Foote CGS (when he can bowl), Parisi SC, Jackson HC, New kid from Carey (quickest in Australia for U/17 apparently, we will see if its bullsh1t), Tuckey SKC.

Best Bowlers : Bergin, Forbes, Pattinson, Jackson, Carey Kid.

how about spin bowlers coz all those guys are quicks
dan hutton skevs
chris smith xav

any other good quality spinners?

personally i reckon our spinner from wesley, chaplin burch is a top bowler, and can bat, will take alot of wickets this year.

i play for yarra valley in AGS and we played marcellin on the weekend and they hav an opening bowler called walker who is very sharp and would just about be quickest in AGS.

first of all we don't care about the AGS, and secondly, Sam Dunell from MGS is one of the tightest off spinners you will see, got 4/16 from 10 on the Saturday, likely to emulate such performances throughout the season.

Pattinson probably the quickest, no kid from carey that is quick by the way, penberthy from caulfield is a quality orthodox bowler

pattinson easily the quickest and best. not much at haileybury other than him. sorta carries the side a bit. he took 7 fa against caulfield. one man show.

best bowler i have seen in the APS is henderson for Geelong College, he bowls around 150 but is nursing a hip flexor.
The word on the street is that Bramham (horse) is out this week with a cracked rib from Henderson in the Nets. Not confirmed yet but, i have a very reliable source

yeah there alright i think xavier have some good bowlers they have two year 10's who share the opening partnership with bergin they are Andrew McGorian and Jack O'sullivan, they also have a upcoming batsmen Tom Donnellan who has made over 300 runs in the 10's and is sure to play all season next season and a couple of games this year.

express;116527 said:
first of all we don't care about the AGS, and secondly, Sam Dunell from MGS is one of the tightest off spinners you will see, got 4/16 from 10 on the Saturday, likely to emulate such performances throughout the season.

yeh look mate i agree
he bowled 43 over 4 52 against us, and 6 straight maidens against me and a mate
top quality bowler, only in yr 10 aswell!

how can you guys just role off names of bowlers in the aps and say they are the best when pattinson has the honour of being the best u/17 player in the country. and played u/19 for victoria. the aps has a few u/17 players, but no u/19. just patto. hes a freak. and the kid can bat. theres no point having this thread because everybody knows that pattinson is the best by a very long way

Hey T-BONE you f**ken loser, Parisi is the best non-paid player in the comp, there is no doubt about it… absolutely raped Geelong Grammar last week taking 6, all season has been consistent and ohhh that’s right… he’s not on a scholarship like your Patterson.. So how about we talk about normal (non paid) players that don’t just go to a school to bowl of couple of over’s… you’re a joke along with your school.. Comment something else that hasn’t got ‘I suck Patterson’s dick all over it..

shocker;136742 said:
Hey T-BONE you f**ken loser, Parisi is the best non-paid player in the comp, there is no doubt about it… absolutely raped Geelong Grammar last week taking 6, all season has been consistent and ohhh that’s right… he’s not on a scholarship like your Patterson.. So how about we talk about normal (non paid) players that don’t just go to a school to bowl of couple of over’s… you’re a joke along with your school.. Comment something else that hasn’t got ‘I suck Patterson’s dick all over it..
Footie > Parisi

Who do u play for if u dont mind asking? 43 overs for nm and 4 who was he playing the blind

Back