APS: Best Bowlers

Re: Best APS Bowlers

reverse swing;142608 said:
O'Flaherty is not as good as McGorian

Contrary to popular belief, Conor O'Flaherty will be a very exciting prospect next year despite what reverse swing claims.

slade is average. he got 7 wickets against HC (which is no easy task) but they were poo shots as opposed to good bowling. i think he bowled some tail enders. but thats it.

oaten is better

and hes a better bat than shaw. for sure... ( <- pun )

tom lynch has 25 wickets for the season now. took 4 today. got the first three.

wakefield has proved he can bowl very tight
lynch dominated today

reverse swing;143166 said:
Andy McGorian is probably the best bowler at Xavier with good carry through to the keeper and with good reverse swing with the old ball. A force to be reckoned with in future years.

Cosgrave and Smith have only taken about 30 wickets each! Can't dispute
the facts.

lynch is dominating the aps this year. and looks like he will next year as well unless some year 10 blokes this year learn how to play him next year. coz theres sure as hell noone in the comp this year who can keep him out. 4 fa and 3 fa this weekend

also KYLE martin this week took 4 fa in wesley's second dig.

hilfy#2;143419 said:
Cosgrave and Smith have only taken about 30 wickets each! Can't dispute
the facts.

prove that they have and ill believe it. theyre rubbish, both of them

Is lynch bowling his poo offies or medimus cause i dont see how he could be taking wickets with his offies.

hes bowling absolute heat. opening and killing every top order he comes up against. BGS and XC have no chance. coz theres wakefield at the other end and he bowls absolute smoke as well. he hit one guy in the helmet three times in one over on the weekend.

I wouldn't say that Lynchy's bowling heat but he certainly sucks the batsmen in by sledging, stares and that red hair. I reckon that 90% of his wickets come from bad shots rather than good balls proving that Haileybury's excessive pressure is successful.

Cosgrave tormenting tormey in the praccy game was a sight to see.
Wood from GGS has to be up there in amongst the top fast bowlers

bernie;144206 said:
Cosgrave tormenting tormey in the praccy game was a sight to see.
Wood from GGS has to be up there in amongst the top fast bowlers

beside the fact that Wood hasn't bowled a ball at full pace since christmas due to a crook back... he is very dangerous when he is going.

number3;144373 said:
beside the fact that Wood hasn't bowled a ball at full pace since christmas due to a crook back... he is very dangerous when he is going.

exactly, if we're talking about capability rather than form, then f*ck this whole thread off and just call it 'James Pattinson'. but hes not bowling, so hes not on here.

so in future, dont mention wood please

again talking yourself up aye patto, you're a joke.

as if patto would waste his time posting on a site like this. this is obviously someone with a brain haha.

im not patto. stop trying to guess who i am.

Re: APS: Best Bowlers

J.Holdsworth would have to be the best spinning all rounder going around. He is originally from Niger nad shows promise

Back