APS: Best Bowlers

Re: Best APS Bowlers

xava69;136066 said:
yeah there alright i think xavier have some good bowlers they have two year 10's who share the opening partnership with bergin they are Andrew McGorian and Jack O'sullivan, they also have a upcoming batsmen Tom Donnellan who has made over 300 runs in the 10's and is sure to play all season next season and a couple of games this year.

McGorian can bowl. Very good bowler indeed.

Havnt seen much of O' Sullivan.

Donnellan i've heard just tries to slog. Has a good eye but a moving ball and some of the little gritty stuff will get him out. He'll play a few games but from what i've heard hes not someone that can be rated that highly.

It's sad ********s like "HEAT" who come onto this forum, and speak ******** 24-7.... its quite clear that you are another pathetic hailebury talking yourself up, with that digusting quote in your name " We'd give you a scholarship ... if you were any good", your possibly the most hated school in the aps! your colours make we feel like vomiting ... nothing to be proud of, sad ********s.

It's sad ********s like "HEAT" who come onto this forum, and speak ******** 24-7.... its quite clear that you are another pathetic hailebury talking yourself up, with that disgusting quote in your name " We'd give you a scholarship ... if you were any good", your possibly the most hated school in the aps! your colors make we feel like vomiting ... nothing to be proud of, sad ********s.

T-Bone;136735 said:
how can you guys just role off names of bowlers in the aps and say they are the best when pattinson has the honour of being the best u/17 player in the country. and played u/19 for victoria. the aps has a few u/17 players, but no u/19. just patto. hes a freak. and the kid can bat. theres no point having this thread because everybody knows that pattinson is the best by a very long way

yeh look i agree with u mate. we played him and not i couldnt score off him because of movement and heat. oh, and maybe u should ask him out 4 a drink sometime???;)

Giano;136897 said:
McGorian can bowl. Very good bowler indeed.

Havnt seen much of O' Sullivan.

Donnellan i've heard just tries to slog. Has a good eye but a moving ball and some of the little gritty stuff will get him out. He'll play a few games but from what i've heard hes not someone that can be rated that highly.

Don is a good bat. First time i saw him bat he hit a ton in the 10A's. Smashed them all over the park.

its people like hevo stevo (whatever that means) that take the bait from stupid posts like mine and get all soppy. if i had a tissue, id give you one stevo.

honestly...

Heat, get a life
noone likes you in this place.
You're obviously from that ********ed school with the disgusting colours who pays their players.
Personally I reckon Sam cruickshanks is the best bowler in the competition.
That little bean dick can really charge in and deliver some heat like you do. Heat you ********er

i personally think that patto is the best aps bowler, and most underated, or im not sure if you guys rate him, is tormey, who can be absolutely unplayable with a relatively shiny ball.

he was swinging it a foot either way against carey

hevo stevo;136910 said:
It's sad ********s like "HEAT" who come onto this forum, and speak ******** 24-7.... its quite clear that you are another pathetic hailebury talking yourself up, with that disgusting quote in your name " We'd give you a scholarship ... if you were any good", your possibly the most hated school in the aps! your colors make we feel like vomiting ... nothing to be proud of, sad ********s.

while your worrying about how much you hate haileybury, they actually have there hands on the cup. maybe you should worry about winning that back.

you people who take the time to complain like this about haileybury, and about there scholarships, show absolutley no self belief that you could beat them. yeh the team may be filled with gun players, but at the end of the day they are just another cricket team in the same competition as all of you.

i think that the people that post on these forums and take haileyburys side, or say nothing at all, have some idea that they could actually beat haileybury.

always remember, cricket is a c*** of a game and anything can happen

Yeah i heard that aswell, sam crookshanks or something? bowls pretty quick and great lines, aswell as making some big scores this year, very respectable.

I'd like to open the discussion as to who will win or lose: Brighton vs. Scotch this weekend.
What about premiers? I hope we all realise that if someone beats Hailebury then Scotch are still a very big chance. I personally am backing Xavier to achieve this. They've got some great players in and really stand a chance. Just have to see of Pattinson, who it appears is the one man team

skevs opening attack of joshy griffiths and tom bick is pretty good both do a bit with the new ball and take early wickets all the time...

tormey is an underated bowler..bowled mediums and offies on the weekend against skevs got a few batsmen out...
forbes is a good bowler to face as he hits the bat really hard and if u time it well runs garunteed as it just flies off the bat....

it has been shown that HC are not a one man team. many of the guys are capable of taking wickets.

heinrichs is in form. has an economy rate of less than 1.5 off about 40+ overs for the season.

wakefield regularly takes wickets.

parisi (although ive never seen him do anything spectacular) is in form too. you gotta rate these 'best APS bowlers' on form, not ability, so as far as im concerned players like pattinson and forbes are out of the question.

I know a lot of people will hate me for writing this but at the moment Dale Tormey is right up there. He brought us into an outright position at Carey and took wickets at crucial times against MGS and that is what you need.

There is no doubt that Express is Slade.

but that has nothing to with this so ignore i said anything

Back