APS: Best Sledger

Re: APS: Best Sledger

pommysmasher;191581 said:
Michael Wood is an absolute moron who whilst bowling at the yeo household on friday not only got dispatched across the road but over the house across the road by a designated bowler so the kid must struggle

however does have very nice hair

pommysmasher;191581 said:
Michael Wood is an absolute moron who whilst bowling at the yeo household on friday not only got dispatched across the road but over the house across the road by a designated bowler so the kid must struggle

i think ull find that in the smashing of that shot yeo was 6 and out so therefor michael wood achieved his goal in getting the wicket, this is the sign of a great bowler when he knows when and how he is going to get his wicket.s get him into the carey 1's

Re: Who is the best Sledger in the APS!!!

husseyisfreakshow;138639 said:
i agree on scotch. Morris clayton isnt too bad at using his mouth too bad he cant use his bat though

Yeah Clayton is a ******** stain, and is a tool, as well as Eldrerige, he seems a top bloke, but out in the middle he can ******** you up the wall.

clearly maurice "choofa doof" clayton from scotch
fantastic player
fantastic mouth
great bloke
can be a bit grumpy sometimes tho

Re: Who is the best Sledger in the APS!!!

Tony Greig;191629 said:
Yeah Clayton is a ******** stain, and is a tool, as well as Eldrerige, he seems a top bloke, but out in the middle he can ******** you up the wall.

clearly not
eldridge is a top bloke
some crackin calls on the field as well
is this tony grieg bloke from geelong?
he did have a lot to say when we played u guys
all in good fun tho

Left handed special;191558 said:
to be honest i would have to say scotch are by far the number one sledging side. i dont go there but they are good. that bloke from carey with the shortish black curly hair that is a little skinny runt he is the worst sledger. no sarcasm just shocking ability at sledging quote from that kid " awwww mate you're ********en ********" great call mate. i then proceeded to belt him to the boundry. absolute joke. i would love to get that kids name anyone know who im talking about?

damn straight we are
cos our cricket is fair ******** this year
we pretty much only really sledged that hack batting no. 3 for you guys (if your from xavier)
eldridge and clayton have a bit to say
maybe muttdon as well

optimusprime;189899 said:
muttdon, sinclair, clayton and eldridge from scotch will have a go at anything that walks...including Long Lunch the massive queer....

i happen to call them the "Fab 4"
with the sheer rudeness from clayton, and the highly intelligent but cutting remarks from sinclair, muttdon and eldridge, scotch are a force to be reckoned with

yeah why was eldridge dropped for Dowling?
he made it under age last year for just his batting and then they chop his head? what the hell...
oo By the Way 4 Carey boys still in the Mix for dowling

Carey07;192330 said:
yeah why was eldridge dropped for Dowling?
he made it under age last year for just his batting and then they chop his head? what the hell...
oo By the Way 4 Carey boys still in the Mix for dowling

Eldridges injuries are getting in the way of his sheer talent atm....he has the potential but the body isnt quite yet willing...wait till 08 when eldridge steems in with the new pill...fine batting technique on top of that and scotch have a bloody promising player

been out for nearly two years (i think) with bowling and he will just be able to pick it up straight away?

seb "the panther", maxy "the malig" and scotty "malig junior" all have a bit to say slegd the crap outa the batsmen rumour is they could b on report. aswell as jmacs sister for indecent exposure

optimusprime;192339 said:
Eldridges injuries are getting in the way of his sheer talent atm....he has the potential but the body isnt quite yet willing...wait till 08 when eldridge steems in with the new pill...fine batting technique on top of that and scotch have a bloody promising player

Yeah I tend to agree there primetime. When you get old sometimes your body isn't willing but your mind is. I'm nearly at that stage now.

Back