APS: Best Sledger

Re: APS: Best Sledger

unknown quantity;192326 said:
After Eldridges numerous outbursts on Saturday he would have to placed in the top couple.

Yeah I heard Grose made a ripper call on the weekend. Got a few laughs.

Re: Who is the best Sledger in the APS!!!

Wilson from Grammar is quite absusive, grovesy has some good calls for scotch and robbie chancellor 'attempts' to chime in with a few words, but the few are alright, but yeah lynch loves a yarn

the doof better come bloody soon. we're all crappin ourselves when hes battin. i would hav to say though that the number 1 sledger would b m clayton. i mean hes got such a bad reputation that even when he says 'ah' he gets cautioned!

Hayden Joseph (2nd xi player) by a mile. Actually searches the internet for witty and intelligent sledges. Will get a game in the firsts soon so be warned; hayden is coming.

Vandi;193546 said:
Hayden Joseph (2nd xi player) by a mile. Actually searches the internet for witty and intelligent sledges. Will get a game in the firsts soon so be warned; hayden is coming.

He is a dispicable bloke, all he did against wesley was stupidly sledge and produce a fine golden duck.

Got what he deserved after the game when the bloke who bowled him out for a golden shook his hand said "well batted", he cracked it.

I appreciate your comic approach but i really can't see him making the ones, haha.

sultan of swing;210473 said:
The 2's GC keeper Xavier Hatch never shuts up, its more stupid comments than swearing though

We play GC this coming weekend, are they good? I will keep an ear out for this blokes comments from behind the stumps.

Mate he doesn't need to say anything to be intimidating - just stares at you unemotionally all day - psyches you out

we got him under the lid at short leg - doing a fantastical job - best concentration ever - ball got absolutely creamed into him in the weekend - didn't even bat an eyelid - rossco has taught him very well

snoop dog;210468 said:
He is a dispicable bloke, all he did against wesley was stupidly sledge and produce a fine golden duck.

Got what he deserved after the game when the bloke who bowled him out for a golden shook his hand said "well batted", he cracked it.

I appreciate your comic approach but i really can't see him making the ones, haha.
Is this the guy who plays for Hailebury, he is deafinatly below par, I got him out in year 7, 8 and 9. Let him have it also

sultan of swing;210585 said:
Is this the guy who plays for Hailebury, he is deafinatly below par, I got him out in year 7, 8 and 9. Let him have it also

Some blonde short curly haired guy, plays for haileybury

Thats him, He is such a ********, gave him a massive sendoff in year 9. Another fiesty sledger is Voayage from grammar, when he gets fired up he takes it way to far, bloody funny to watch.

Back