APS most ugly duckling (player)

Re: APS most ugly duckling (player)

mate u r the ugliest fag i hav eva met so shut ur whole u dirty wranger pom who cant even play and who is baggin other people who can.

Jafro you unbelievable queer...just because clayton would beat you in every aspect of the game of which you love so much and are fairly average at..doesnt mean you have to hate him..mayby you could learn a thing or to of clayton you hack....

can everyone please stop insulting each other, this is getting out of hand. i am new to bigcricket and i can't believe how much all of you love your cricket, which is good, but just talk about the game instead of giving out insults at each other. It is really quite disappointing. this thread is ridiculous, just demonstates the ignorance of some APS students.

You wesley fags can you please shut up, you're a bunch of fags stop talkin yourselfs up...omg win a real game why dont you. Your wicket keeper is a little crocadile hands fag. hamish gairns is a hack who is overated. alex o is the biggest pie bowler ive ever faced.

BTW blackers is the biggest trator who has ever coached the game. hes a dog man

To Carey

You're the biggest bunch of hacks, you're so overated. People think that meg L is a gun when in fact she is only in the team to field in slips (shes fair good in slips) she cant play any shots and someone quick should knock her head off. Matt Yoe he sooooo slow for a quickie he should ********in go play softball. he bowls short crap or fullys, to A potter who bowls half volleys with a new ball, learn how to swing the ball buddy... your crap

BTW the only reason carey won is because careys coach was the coach of wesley last yr and he gave them the inside word on how to bowl to each of wesleys batters....cheater... thats why they won

BTW the last two comments were not meant to be personal attacks so whoever reads them chill.

hahahaha. Blackmen is a gun and you dont win games by 100 runs because of a coach. It wasnt very hard to get the Wesley batsman out as it is fair ********.

it was bick from skevs that role has now been taken over by liam clancy at skevs

charles shaw isnt the best looking but can play cricket

yeah mate blakers told carey to bowl on the pitch and welsey would get themsleves out thats really cheating, you're right potter did bowl a couple of half volleys, the first got your opener caught behind and the second clean bowled the overrated ash, instead of talking crap go and learn how to play cricket cause you might want to win this weekend after giving all this lip, and by the way carey are the second worst team, but by god welsley are a long way behiund them.

i don't think carey are the 2nd worse team, but now to stay on topic.
some MGS boys, charlie shaw and james bett but they are both awesome at cricket and Shaw is a good bloke too, don't know Bett too well.

i find it hillarious that Wesley people put down players such as lanning who smacked a 23 off 27 balls with absolute ease and then get loose the two openers to someone hoo bowls half volleys and then the gun import to some S^&T truck who should be playing softball, not to mention the fact the only keeper they could find bats at 10 says something about the sevre lack of talent in wesley

Back