APS most ugly duckling (player)

Re: APS most ugly duckling (player)

pupisgod;190228 said:
......listen to u boys no wonder blackers left

mate, leave blackers out of this. he was at wesley for 24 years, so i reckon he enjoyed it.

sure you didnt. did you even play then. if you batted you must be a hack cause none of the carey batters were any good. good luck against whoever you're playin this week cause youll need it, if you actually are a player @|

pommysmasher;190235 said:
rob o'hern was the number 3 who belted the attack untill he got a good ball and then took 3 for 13

wow, quick to belt the figures out, so you're an arrogant guy i guess.
this is just stupid 'trying' to guess but i'd say o'hern (pupisgod) and chancellor (pommysmasher) are you two.

davey36;190238 said:
this is just stupid 'trying' to guess but i'd say o'hern (pupisgod) and chancellor (pommysmasher) are you two.

not a bad guess a little off however

pupisgod;190245 said:
put it this way ur idea on pup being young was getting warm

i don't reckon this is mahon or gaff, richardson (yr10) no either

so its out of parker, o'hern, norbury, the keeper, meg no way,

chancellor, yow, potter, i am missing a year 11 not sure who.

so i guess its o'hern or norbury, coz i reckon you played some games in the 1s last year, and you will be playing next year, so we can rub out yr 11, and the yr 9s. this is not parker or the keeper. and i dont think norbury played any games in the 1s last year so all the arrows point to rob o'hern.

davey36;190250 said:
i don't reckon this is mahon or gaff, richardson (yr10) no either

so its out of parker, o'hern, norbury, the keeper, meg no way,

chancellor, yow, potter, i am missing a year 11 not sure who.

so i guess its o'hern or norbury, but norbury can't really talk too much coz he didn't do anything. so i am pretty sure

reid was the other bloke the opener from the grandstand end

pommysmasher;190253 said:
reid was the other bloke the opener from the grandstand end

yeah, sorry i edited my post at the end so i am sure its not reid, but he was not a bad bowler, and i liked the speech too.

hey pommysmasher or chancellor, you're a spas i know who you are now you got bowled by our like 3rd change bowler, hahahaha

You're ******** mate

davey36;190254 said:
yeah, sorry i edited my post at the end so i am sure its not reid, but he was not a bad bowler, and i liked the speech too.

haha one thing i think most ppl culd agree with was they were two of the most nervous speeches possibly ever with wesley winning that with the use of the word elephants

bobjimsim;190256 said:
hey pommysmasher or chancellor, you're a spas i know who you are now you got bowled by our like 3rd change bowler, hahahaha

You're ******** mate

surely blackers wasn't there for 24 years he's only 30 odd isnt he?
great coach tho and top bloke

pommysmasher;190258 said:
surely blackers wasn't there for 24 years he's only 30 odd isnt he?
great coach tho and top bloke

it was either 22 or 24 years, that's including his time at school at wesley.
you can ask him yourself, he just wanted a change and was very emotional during his final farewell assembly.

davey36;190260 said:
it was either 22 or 24 years, that's including his time at school at wesley.
you can ask him yourself, he just wanted a change and was very emotional during his final farewell assembly.

ohh k i didnt know he went to skool there, think he does miss it abit he talks bout the wes team a fair bit
yeah that makes more sense bout the 20 odd years then didnt think he was that old

can the wesley guys just shut up they lost get over it you talked yourself up and lost so deal with it. you guys complained about scotch 'haveing a cry' about loseing have a look at your selfes fellas win a game then come and talk about dont lose and ********ing cry

davey36;190238 said:

You're pretty far off actually mate cause rob ohern doesnt even have an account but good try though..... and your theory of rob being a new player thats why you think hes 'pup' is also wrong cos hes been a part of that 1sts team since yr 8.... better luck next year wesley... ask for a rematch when you import some players from overseas who dont tear up when they get out

davey36;190250 said:
so i guess its o'hern or norbury, coz i reckon you played games in the 1s last year, and you will be playing next year, so we can rub out yr 11, and the yr 9s. this is not parker or the keeper. and i dont think norbury played any games in the 1s last year so all the arrows point to rob o'hern.

BrainExplosion;190442 said:
You're pretty far off actually mate cause rob ohern doesnt even have an account but good try though..... and your theory of rob being a new player thats why you think hes 'pup' is also wrong cos hes been a part of that 1sts team since yr 8.... better luck next year wesley... ask for a rematch when you import some players from overseas who dont tear up when they get out

don't make me say it again, his nickname was probably pup when he was in year 8...

Back