APS most ugly duckling (player)

Re: APS most ugly duckling (player)

couldnt be more right, carey are only defending themselves from a wesley verbal onslaught, wesley folk it is too late, you already lost the game better luck next year against carey cause this year you had your chance and blew it, you can say you had a day off how about take the year off and scout some real talent, for one dont go to england they are good for nothing, maybe sri lanka or something or maybe put a girl in your team it works for carey

alright boys here is my hot tip......Wesley to beat Hailibury.
but more importantly carey are a bunch of hack jobs and you wont finish higher than last

Ladder prediction:
Hailibury
Melb grammer
Xavier
Geelong college
Wesley
Caulfield
Stkevins
Geelong Grammer
Brighton
Carey
Scotch

Trust

here is my ladder

cough cough........

everyone above wesley

and bobjimsim for the most ugle duckling

yeah carey are a bunch of hacks.....then wat are wesley?????

pommysmasher;190196 said:
i find it hillarious that Wesley people put down players such as lanning who smacked a 23 off 27 balls

wow thats amazing what a gun. 23 runs off 27 balls what a gun.. i dont know what you call smacking it but thats not it, thats not even a run a ball

bobjimsim;190212 said:
pupisgod you're retarded mate..

cough cough......

carey are ******** house get some batters

carey get some batters........carey who made 180 to wesley who made 80 and had 30 extras........makes sense thanks mate will go searching for some batsmen

so im retarded, so welsey got beaten by a ************.....says alot about ur cricket mate

pommysmasher;190196 said:
not to mention the fact the only keeper they could find bats at 10 says something about the sevre lack of talent in wesley

not too sure if this wesley keeper can bat, but do keepers have to be awesome batsmen these days? maybe its a topic for another thread, but im guessin he is picked in the side for his keeping

carey only made 150...cause wesley gave them 30extras thanks to that umpire. just shut up mate you cant bat for crap. btw the lunch was ******** house, next yr ull get yours, freekin spuds the lot of you.. btw which carey dud player is this, do you even play or just a cricket enthusiast (loser)

im talkin to pupisgod and pommysmasher

hahahahahahaha cant wait to see you next year mate, i reckon for scholarships later you might be a chance to beat carey.....i cant beleive you talk so much fro a team that lost by 100 runs, extras or no extras it was still 100 runs, bob jim or slim watever your name is just deal with the loss and move on please sir move because people are over wesley, you let yourselves down you really have you really really have.......i feel sorry for you i truly do.

pommysmasher;190213 said:
carey get some batters........carey who made 180 to wesley who made 80 and had 30 extras........makes sense thanx mate will go searching for some batsmen

wesley didn't have 30 extras, it was the other way round. we gave you 30 extras

bobjimsim;190216 said:
carey only made 150...cos wesley gave them 30extras thanks to that umpire. just shut up mate you cant bat for crap. btw the lunch was ******** house, next yr ull get yours, freekin spuds the lot of you.. btw which carey dud player is this, do you even play or just a cricket enthusiast (loser)

im talkin to pupisgod and pommysmasher

You are a moron mate everything down legside is a wide and the indian umpire at the scoreboard end didnt even call them we gave you thirty extras so no matter whats its a 100 run win and who are you did you play cause you have nothing to talk about if you did

Your a bunch of gags pupisgod.......did you play you havent answered. who were you, ill take a guess...half volley Potter, pie Yoe, slow poke Gaff, or maybe overated Lanning

it doesnt matter if i played cause my team won, did play who are you then mate???? ash missed a half volley, mr perm gairns get a haircut you loser or the pommy isnt on a scholarship but is braindead cause he went to wesley......listen to you boys no wonder blackers left

pommysmasher you're an absoulte spas (i just found out who you are), i wont reveal your name as not to embarres you. but uyoutalked alot then when you came onto bowl you lollied down the biggest peices of ******** i have ever seen...keep it it buddy dont quiet your day job though

bobjimsim;190226 said:
You're a bunch of gags pupisgod.......did you play you havent answered. who were you, ill take a guess...half volley Potter, pie Yoe, slow poke Gaff, or maybe overated Lanning

like the nicknames, but i think you are wrong on all of them. its either a year 9 or 10, coz their name is pup, and im pretty sure there were only two year 9's, who didn't seem like bad blokes, so im gonna have a crack and say its the number 3 batsmen who got quite a few wickets

bobjimsim;190231 said:
pommysmasher you're an absoulte spas (i just found out who you are), i wont reveal your name as not to embarres you. but uyoutalked alot then when you came onto bowl you lollied down the biggest peices of ******** i have ever seen...keep it it buddy dont quiet your day job though

well there you're wrong mate as i didnt bowl

ah mate if hes playing school cricket and goes to school its kinda hard to have a day job, plus he got ur best player...or only player.....or the rubbish pom

davey36;190232 said:
like the nicknames, but i think you are wrong on all of them. its either a year 9 or 10, coz their name is pup, and im pretty sure there were only two year 9's, who didn't seem like bad blokes, so im gonna have a crack and say its the number 3 batsmen who got quite a few wickets

rob o'hern was the number 3 who belted the attack untill he got a good ball and then took 3 for 13

Back