APS Squad - Your Final Team

Re: APS Squad - Your Final Team

bingo;148017 said:
hello jacques augustine, arnet you the keeper in the ags side and you bat bout 7-8? i heard you and nic bortolotto calling a few of the aps bowlers pie chuckers and that you cannot wait to face them on those short boundries at pegs ground...

Pretty sure this bloke struggled with the gloves, the bat and his sledging... Dale Tormey shut him up after playing only one shot.. Did not say another word to him.. I guess u cant really say much though when your opening bowler (supposedly) the best bowler in the AGS gets hit for one of the biggest sixes of the year... Anyway the keeper struggled allround...

how can there only be 1 player from HC in the APS team when we killed all opposition all year?

its a joke. its like the labor party is running this comp!

~RANGERS~;148684 said:
Pretty sure this bloke struggled with the gloves, the bat and his sledging... Dale Tormey shut him up after playing only one shot.. Did not say another word to him.. I guess u cant really say much though when your opening bowler (supposedly) the best bowler in the AGS gets hit for one of the biggest sixes of the year... Anyway the keeper struggled allround...

yeh mate it was a ripper of a shot .... but he woulda done that if parisi or forbes was bowling to him aswel mate coz that tormey bloke is a freak

~RANGERS~;148684 said:

Why talk bout yourself in 3rd person tormey,, we all know you play for rangers and by the looks of your name,, hailbury for premiers sets a lot off!! did hit a good 6 but how small do you want the ground to be? struggled with the gloves? beat the other keeper in byes and missed a stumping that turned and ripped off the pitch. struggled? wow

lol yer i just got confirmation that rangers is infact tormey....mate come on no need for havin a crack at ags you seemed like a decent bloke out there and yes it was a ********in gianormous 6 you hit off me but our keeper is a ripper mate leave him alone..

alf_stewart;148797 said:
yeah tormey fuk up ya bloody stump

Mate who the **** are you. tormey has all right to say what he wants.....he is easily one of,, if not THE best batsmen in the APS...... and most defitnly would be in the AGS. He absoulty tore AGS's bowling line up yesterday like he did to many attacks during the year. you ***** in the AGS just envy Tormey's talent, and in result you get into him. his stats speak for it all.

gilly18;148788 said:
Why talk bout yourself in 3rd person tormey,, we all know you play for rangers and by the looks of your name,, hailbury for premiers sets a lot off!! did hit a good 6 but how small do you want the ground to be? struggled with the gloves? beat the other keeper in byes and missed a stumping that turned and ripped off the pitch. struggled? wow

beat the other keeper...haha. big ***** deal. Keefa would be the first person to tell you he isn't the best keeper in the APS, but with over 450 runs for the year they picked a class cricketer. not like the ags keeper, he isnt half the cricketer than anyone in the APS side.

bingo;148795 said:
lol yer i just got confirmation that rangers is infact tormey....mate comon no need 4 havin a crack at ags u seemed like a decent bloke out there and yes it was a fkn gianormous 6 u hit off me but our keeper is a ripper mate leave him alone..

Yeah ok it is me.. Dont worry mate i wasn't havin a crack at AGS.. Only at the keeper.. As soon as i walked out bat he stated sledgning me and my school about scholarships. I hav fkn had enuf bout the whole scholarship bull********... And any way he IS a ********te keeper.. I think he just feels for himself because he is an allround battler... Bingo u aint a bad bowler either, I rate u in the same category is Forbes and Parisi... They are good bowlers but not anything special...

alf_stewart;148797 said:
yeah tormey fuk up ya bloody stump

ease up. hes a good bloke. dont say you havent deliberated stirred up some ******** to create a bit of talk.

and btw, no keeper can live up to the standards of max wakefield who will be looking to have a full season next year. dont mean to talk him up to the point where it gets annoying, but he is THE keeper of the comp.

bingo;148795 said:
lol yer i just got confirmation that rangers is infact tormey....mate come on no need for havin a crack at ags you seemed like a decent bloke out there and yes it was a ********in gianormous 6 you hit off me but our keeper is a ripper mate leave him alone..

Yeah ok it is me... But i aint havin a crack at the AGS.. Just the keeper.. As soon as i walked out to bat on at the game he started sledging me and my wonderful school about scholarships.. Iv had enough of all that bull********.. All i was saying was the truth, that the AGS keeper struggled.. Bat and gloves, missed stumping??? It was a sitter, Kitchen was half way down the pitch, all that happened was he dropped the ball... Anyway Bingo i aint havin a crack at the AGS, in fact i thought you werent a bad bowler, bowled good spots amd started to piss me off... Parisi aint a better bowler, just had more luck against the opposition.. Would've struggled playing for AGS bowling to APS...

Tormey,(rangers) some people think your a good bat, and some think your very average. But the funny thing is you think that its okay to speak about yourself in the 3rd person, thats a joke.... and you keep posting!!! made an absolute fool out of yourself. I talk about other people on here and not about myself, me personally im a ******** cricket and better as a viewer. No wonder mates would be an issue for you. And as for what ever aps game thingo you played him, ags players dont be fooled by this guy hes an arrogant idiot.

Well said Tormey, dont listen to these guys lol, they just say ******** to you cause your 10 times better than them haha.

Back