APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aps team of the year, 2007-08

nar this isnt Breen. I think you have a fair idea about the aps team selection but i dont think that lugg will play aps, very ordinary and bowls alot of loose stuff, also hard to say if a batsman from CGS will play aps because he has no1 to hold up an end or hang around with,

Well Piggy said it was you.... Why didnt you come out with elk, riss, piggy and zachy at Metropol tonite??

Anyway Lugg is a very good bowler.

could not be ********ed. Flanas u have to remember im our only bowler and that lugg is average. 2 day games i have to bowl alot. piggy wrote everything else except this tho

Lol rito, yeah granted you're gonna have a lot of work in the 2 dayers, but it's not like you don't have a good support act in Robbie, Lloyd, Ro and Axe.

Lugg will smash every ball in the comp this year. He is an awsome bowler as well. when we played him last year he made a decent 30 odd. And stared with the bowling taking some amzaing balls. his gf id also pretty mint. I'd go lesbo for that.

Lugg is okay in the pads. but he cant keep it up for very long. but it can be sustained if u know what i mena wink wink

SouthSwans;176301 said:
Lol rito, yeah granted you're gonna have a lot of work in the 2 dayers, but it's not like you don't have a good support act in Robbie, Lloyd, Ro and Axe.

lloyd is terrible and is riddled by arogance, robbie very good bowler and will have a big part to play this year, the likes of axe playing and taking wickets is not likely along with rowan havea major impact with the ball. Tipping rowan to dominate with the bat this year...

carey_hero;176392 said:
Lugg will smash every ball in the comp this year. He is an awsome bowler as well. when we played him last year he made a decent 30 odd. And stared with the bowling taking some amzaing balls. his gf id also pretty mint. I'd go lesbo for that.

Lugg is okay in the pads. but he cant keep it up for very long. but it can be sustained if u know what i mena wink wink

This guy from carey knows wat hes talking about but it seems to me that he sounds alot like a Brighton Grammar lad....who are you really?? honestly

'team morale -2'

Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

who is most likely going to keep for the aps team??????? isnt 1 of the wakefields an awesome keeper. i think he did his ankle or something last year tho

Sharkies;188421 said:
who is most likely going to keep for the aps team??????? isnt 1 of the wakefields an awesome keeper. i think he did his ankle or something last year tho

I'd have to say Macmillan from Scotch there mate.

if scotch can win a game, perhaps macmillan. Still got a long way to go tho when he will be up against the best under 17 keeper in australia, bottom age!

Whos this keeper from scotch, never heard of him.
Carey keeper is ok but is scared of quick bowling and is just an avo keeper.

Long Lunch;189572 said:
Whos this keeper from scotch, never heard of him.
Carey keeper is ok but is scared of quick bowling and is just an avo keeper.

scotch keeper is jamie macmillan

that guy is a superstar. hes got the shots, the fastest hands in the east, the looks - he is the complete package. definitely him ahead of that wakefield hack

you're a clown mate i see you edited your post so it didnt look like you sucked wakefields small dick

but clearly you havent seen macmillan keep coz that kid is an absolute gun..... took a leg side catch keeping up and nabbed a stumping off a nippy medium pacer on the weekend...

keep up your stupid comments......

Long Lunch mate....good editing of your previous antics, your simply a joke mate....if your gonna smoke wakefields knob then do it properly....dont try and revolk your comments...simply pathetic.....why dont you go and ease your mouth back onto Wakefields cock like it was in your previous post you massive toy....then go ahead and throw him a rimjob you queer...peace

Long Lunch;189764 said:
Interesting post.

Mcmillian can't keep and got no runs on the weekend. The kid is terrible.

McMillan can't keep, mate that's a stupid statement. He kills it, a leg-side stumping and a brilliant leg-side catch off one of scotchs mediums on saturday clearly puts him up there, he has been nearly flawless over the last two seasons so clearly thats a dud comment. Great cricket brain and very good bat to go with it all.

the keeper from carey has stunning glovework although is a pi ss weak piussy when it comes to a quick attack.

Mcmillian is a sensational keeper at least his boyfriends thinks hes a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back